Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) (56723 Views)

Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper / Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2019
Stupid fellow.School bus got burnt...And what about that?Does the price of a bus worth his life?Las las they will ask him to pay for it or they will sack him.
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
The UNILAG staff was rushed to UNILAG health center before being transferred to Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) in Idi Araba area where he died. He is survived by a wife and three children.

So this is how he died, a man who drank poison o, u transfer him till the poison is well digested , failed system
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by emmaodet: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Adebowalay:
hmm..thanks bro.. I feel alive..this is just what I needed.. Reason to live..I believe there is still hope for me..

Bro, there is big hope for u oooo.
Eni ti egun le ko ma roju ni oi, bi o se n re araye, lo sen re ara orun.
Meaning - he who is been chased by a masquerade with cutlass should keep running, enduring and not stop because the masquerade is getting weary and tired too. So sooner or later he will stop chasing.
Why the proverb?
If ladies think they will continue avoiding broke and struggling men and think they are wise, am sorry they are not doing themselves favour too.
Forget what ladies say outside, they are also feeling the heat.
Alot of them need love, most of them are frustrated and crying at there room secretly.
No be only man e dey affect.
If a woman says she is not dating you bcus you are broke, to her she thinks she is wise but unknown to the man, God is doing him a big favour of untimely death due to partner nagging, emotional and psychological traumas, cheating etc.
I think you need ubunja in this issue, you really need him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by LadyPortable(f): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Adebowalay:
sometimes I feel like taking my life too.. And mine is based on wife's infidelity.. After 2 kids.. I used to provide for my family when I had a good job and when everything was good.. But now because am looking for job offer she used that prevailage to frolic about with men.. Just yesterday I heard d conversation and a lot went thru my hrt..only to see this...I think it's an easy escape route... I Don try...besides nobody cares...

pls don't, its no easy way. life is hard on many people forget the smiles .you can still find something to stand your feet again. rmb once there's life there will always be hope

1 Like

Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
emmaodet:

Bro, there is big hope for u oooo.
Eni ti egun le ko ma roju ni oi, bi o se n re araye, lo sen re ara orun.
Meaning - he who is been chased by a masquerade with cutlass should keep running, enduring and not stop because the masquerade is getting weary and tired too. So sooner or later he will stop chasing.
Why the proverb?
If ladies think they will continue avoiding broke and struggling men and think they are wise, am sorry they are not doing themselves favour too.
Forget what ladies say outside, they are also feeling the heat.
Alot of them need love, most of them are frustrated and crying at there room secretly.
No be only man e dey affect.
If a woman says she is not dating you bcus you are broke, to her she thinks she is wise but unknown to the man, God is doing him a big favour of untimely death due to partner nagging, emotional and psychological traumas, cheating etc.
I think you need ubunja in this issue, you really need him
thanks bro..who is ununja
Re: Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) by Benbelor(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

You can see how the man's corpse was displayed, how will you feel seeing a death relative pics online.... if you believe the gospels just reading it, why can't you believe this then, if it doesn't contain pictures
If you make a post about the dead and don't post it, how will the public know the exact person you are talking about? It's like making a post on a missing person without pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) / 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.