Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Can He Marry A Ex-girlfriend With A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can He Marry A Ex-girlfriend With A Child (1215 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Marry A Ex-girlfriend With A Child by sewa(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2007
Pls I need a perfect advice on this matter

My best friend have a girl friend from secondary school both are in the same class but during senior secondary examination period both lose contact because they register in different school.

During our career in higher institution he was unable to have interest on any lady including home but after graduating he was interested in one cute lady which I hope she a born again Christian, which I think is okay for him. During there courting my friend was able to hard information about his ex-girl friend unknowing to me, he tried to get information about her, from the source he hard that she’s pregnant for one guy about 3 years ago but the baby die (the cause of the diet not know yet)

But the main problem for me is that he want me to give him the best decision has much I am his best adviser from our childhood, at this point I don’t want him to make his biggest mistake in life through friend. He said his ready to forgive his first girlfriend and he hope is the best for him. About the second girl both are operating on distance relationship and they hardly see each other may be 3-4 times a year

Please give me a good ideal I just told him he should come back and come to spend weekend with me in other to make me be in my class of thought.

Am so doubting about his comment that ‘he is ready to forgive her first girl friend maybe she had a baby or not’ my people you know this matter of love is blind and both of them have seen each other for almost 9 years now. Don’t you think must thing would have change in both setup.

But am sure he like the second also          

Pls I need an experience man and woman on this forum

Pls am serious     undecided undecided undecided

Please advice my kindly.
Re: Can He Marry A Ex-girlfriend With A Child by akanchawa: 2:29pm On May 18, 2007
frankly speaking, i dont see any  issue here. call me carefree  but i believe everybody deserves a second chance, especially when you're seriously considering them as part of your future.
Re: Can He Marry A Ex-girlfriend With A Child by oreofemi(f): 3:04am On May 20, 2007
Someone married my mother with her two kids and yet i dont know my father, up till now,niether have i seen his picture,so it is possible
Re: Can He Marry A Ex-girlfriend With A Child by MP007(m): 1:58am On Jun 30, 2007
love is "blind"(stupid), takes over ur mind and makes u do stupid thangs, am down with marrying a lady with kid(s) but not ex , thats just gross
Re: Can He Marry A Ex-girlfriend With A Child by teeirl: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2007
How old is the guy in question ? If he is a mature man and knows what love is he should not have to even ask this question, I have a child from a previous relationship but i hope that doesnt stop a guy wanting to marry me. Absolutely everyone deserves a second chance anyway but as i said if he knows wht love is he himself should be able to answer this without needing help. Anyway good luck to him cheesy cheesy
Re: Can He Marry A Ex-girlfriend With A Child by Youngpo413: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fate
Re: Can He Marry A Ex-girlfriend With A Child by Drsnives(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kweeke

(1) (Reply)

Would Take Her Back Yet Again? / Girls That Can Dance. / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.