Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

International Conference Dubai 2019 With Pastor E.a Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / International Conference Dubai 2019 With Pastor E.a Adeboye (231 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Conference Dubai 2019 With Pastor E.a Adeboye by Haleplushearty: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
��INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE DUBAI 2019 WITH PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

TOPIC: LET THE FIRE FALL
TEXT ISAIAH 6:1-8

Let just bow our head in prayer.
*Eternal Rock of Ages, we worship You, we give You all glory, honour, we thank You for the salvation of our souls , for calling us into the ministry, please accept our thanks in Jesus name.
*Father, we are praying that You will visit us, answer our prayers by fire, from this day henceforth, there will be a dramatic change in our ministries. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

I pray that your eyes will see Him, i was a bit embarrassed the first time I read this passage as a christian because Isaiah had been prophesying in Isaiah 1:19-20, Isaiah 3:10-11, He had an encounter with the consuming fire and at the end of the fire coming from heaven to touch his lips he heard God saying - Who shall I send? Who will go for me?

Isaiah had encounter with God, many of us are here not because we are not minister of God but God wants to move us to a new level, don't see me as a teacher, this is a gathering. God is going to do some shaking because of the topic “Let the fire fall”.

COLD WATER
Cold water is very useful: washing and drinking. Genesis 18:1-4, Judges 15:15-19,
Exodus 30:19-21, John 19:28. It is great to be saved/washed in the blood.1John1:7,
Ephesians 5:25-27.

BLESSINGS OF SALVATION
1. Salvation/Cleansing opens the door for answered prayer. Isaiah 59:1-2
2. Access to healing. 1Peter 2:24
3. Access to deliverance from curses and Abrahamic blessing. Galatians 3:13-14
4. Access to victory over satan. Revelation 12 :10-11
5. Access to the Holiest. Hebrews 10:19-22

HOT WATER
Hot water is far more useful- to deal with hard ‘stuff’. Ezekiel 36:26, if you know the theology and you're not winning souls you’re using cold water. Applying heat to hot water changes it to steam.

FIRE
Fire is more effective than hot water. 1John4:4
Luke 9:51-56, fire kills germs, if you don’t kill a germ it will kill you. Acts 5:1-11 there’s no germ that fire can't take care of including the devil. Your church will grow if you have the ability to destroy the agents of the devil masquerading in the church as a church member. The church must be purified by fire for it to make progress. Malachi 3:2-4 Therefore, fire has to start with the ministers of God.

GRACE
If you think grace allows you to treat God like Father Christmans, you’re dead. He’s a Holy God. You need to kiss fire to begin your ministry. To fulfill your purpose on earth the fire must fall. Luke 5:1-11 Acts 2:1-41 Peter couldn't win a single soul until the day of Pentecost.

***DO YOU REALLY WANT THE FIRE TO FALL? IF YES, YOU WILL ASK FOR IT***. Numbers 14:24. Any water that want to become steam must be ready to reduce.

Every wood has potential to become fire. (firewood) Any wood that want to become fire will reduce. Be ready for reduction to experience what Isaiah experienced. Jesus must increase and you decrease. When you are proud you can be offended. Humility (humus) to be humble means you are on the floor.

PRAYER
*Let the fire fall on me.
*Father in the mighty name of Jesus, I thank you because i know before the foundation of the world You knew were going to gather here today, You have heard the cry of Your children and You said in your word that if two of us shall agree as touching anything we ask on earth, it will be done for us by our father in heaven, My Daddy and my God, i'm in agreement with these your children, let the fire fall.
*Whatever it going to cost, let the fire fall. These are Your ministers, workers, in this land, the work here can’t be done by oratory, it required your fire power, please Lord, let the fire fall, please Lord baptise us with fire and do it again, let the fire fall and take the glory for it, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKvAieiYF1k

(1) (Reply)

Speak Like God In Faith / It Is Not Only Prayer That Glorifies God / Astrological Remedies To Get Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.