Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

How To Negotiate Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Negotiate Salary (294 Views)

How To Negotiate Salary / I Didn't Negotiate My Salary Well / JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Negotiate Salary by Icequeen94(f): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Have you tried negotiating salary with your employer and got a negative reply? Don't panic, go back, craft out a better plan, upgrade yourself and get ready for re-negotiation. Here's a complete successful guide on what to do when salary negotiation fails.

(1) Following an unsuccessful negotiation, don’t dwell on the past; it’s time to move on. Now what is the next step?

Think about it “is this an opportunity for me to re-evaluate myself to be sure this is the right role for me?” Maybe it’s time to make improvement on my career and take it to the next level.

But before you do that, ask your manager if your performance can be evaluated at least for the next 3-6 months (this shows your willingness to work and commitment to the job) and it provides you with a substantial target continue reading

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst Job You Have Ever Done? / New Opening In Ibadan / Urgent! Customer Care Representatives/front Desk Officers Needed At Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.