Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,393 members, 7,822,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? (27363 Views)

As A Family Man Can You Lend Me help To Complete My Business? / Never Lend Money From Palm Credit / Why You Should Not Lend Your Credit Card To Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by rhythyson: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:
Why is it that when you borrow people money once, you automatically become their go-to person for credit.

I have noticed this among "friends" and colleagues.

Like that is not enough, their payback tends to get worse with time. Seems they pay back promptly the first time to get your trust, subsequent ones would come with defaults.

Why?

If the ATM in your area is dispensing cash at will why will you go to another ATM?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
The question is like asking why do people always return after having a good sex?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by didymario7(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:
Why is it that when you borrow people money once, you automatically become their go-to person for credit.

Like that is not enough, their payback tends to get worse with time. Seems they pay back promptly the first time to get your trust, subsequent ones would come with defaults.

Why?

OBJ once said- "If you have a friend who is always WILLING to give, you will LEARN to ask for more".
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
rhythyson:

If the ATM in your area is dispensing cash at will why will you go to another ATM?
abi o

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
I am looking for someone to borrow me money. I won't come back for more
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Can you borrow me like 10k I promise to pay back as soon as I can..
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Why lend money to people when you are not a bank?
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by juman(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good act.
Countinue as long as the money you give to them is not more than you can forget.
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by feelcollins: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
That is what government of Nigeria have turn our moder Nigeria to.
the best short cut of crossing a river is a gutter.javas[b][/b]cript:void(0);
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by fykes(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
When u Lend money, u lose ur friendship,u lose ur money

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by obazie(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
The simple solution to avoid heart breaks is not to borrow what you can't forget easily. If they ask you for a sum bigger than what you can forget, just tell dem dis is what you can afford to borrow dem for now and if you must lend something higher, go for a legal agreement so you can have prove of d transaction.
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
always dash out or borrow out what you can easily forfeit.
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
femi4:
I have no problem if they continue to pay back as at when due

The ones that act as if they don't know they are owing you are the most wicked of them all
I don catch u, u go sabi borrow money from ur friends die
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by Samcent: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Help a man in (financial) trouble, when he is in trouble again, he will remember you.

As for not paying back subsequently, some begin to think that you are all sufficient.
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by donbachi(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Chanchit:

You go stingy gan o. How won't you borrow or dash a friend money when he/she needs it.
no...I have a big heart.
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by Kreamie(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
There’s more where it came from

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by noble71(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

So, I should stop lending?

Or start charging interest?

A colleague took a loan from me to play Bet9ja. Can you imagine?
You will loose all your friends soon. Stop lending people money! When they come tell them you have a project you are handling say money no de. I learnt this the had way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by Equity15(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
na so we see am for this country oh
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by InvertedHammer: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
/
Keep life simple: Don't borrow; don't lend.

You will live happily ever after.

/

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by IMASTEX: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mutemenot:
grin you get luck say them dey pay you back the first time ..dont lend what you can't forget
My principle
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by Lexusgs430: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Why?

Because they are like MMM..........
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by Fidelismaria: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by wisewordd: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Because they were able to refund the first one.
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Me that i lend a friend some money, till now never get it back. "Please, give me, in two weeks time, i will pay back". Two weeks is getting to three months now.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by sisisioge: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Well, I have the antidote for it....I do not lend people money I can not let go. It just makes my life easier. I can't imagine chasing after people for money. If they ask for an amount I can't let go, regardless of how small or big, I just say I don't have. Issue resolved.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by Lexusgs430: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

If he wins (assuming he is male), you get your money back..... If ticket cut, your money enter voicemail.......

He would not even share the gains, with his benefactor aka loan provider.......
Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
I like lending Money to girls, incase dem no fit refund my money, there's always an alternative. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by wisewordd: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Whatever he does with the money is none of your business as long as he pays back on the agreed date.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? by TruckFit(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Why?

refer them to all this online lenders... better dash than borrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies / AMCON Releases Names Of 105 Persons Who Owe N906b / List Of Investment Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.