Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

“why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari (21149 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) / Warning: Never Give Tinubu Access To Nigeria's Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
So why are you pursuing Dieziani who handled the treasury the best way she knows? She no be woman?

1 Like

Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by totosucker(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Buhari na woman rapper. period
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by taretoofine(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
And minister of petroleum to elders
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by alaira(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
That's a very nice way to go sir. But try and make sure pensioners are paid promptly.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by RTSC2: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
totosucker:
Buhari na woman rapper. period
He has not even done anything new.

Right from obj down to Jonathan, women have always controlled the Treasury.
More qualified women even.

But trust buhari to always sound like a hollow drum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Femijohn198: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Former speaker mrs Patricia Atteh and petroleum minister Mrs Allison madueke.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by eguarojeona: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
As long as you have the petroleum ministry to yourself...
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by LordPsalm(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Did this guy just compare finance sectors to a woman handling finance in her household?
Have we forgotten the likes of Dieziani whom ONLY her jewelries are worth $40m. Buhari is just dull. Qualification has nothing to do with gender ok

1 Like

Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by LewinskyMon: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
simonlee:
Na toto go kee you there! angry
grin
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by stasius: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mr president did you remember one woman called Diezani??
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
NOC1:
. Don’t die in pains because Atiku is coming.

The Atikulated are overlapping. They are meandering. They are searching for their stolen mandate . The midfield is anchored by Livi Uzoukwu and chief Ozekhome. On the wings they have Buba Galadimma, and Chidoka . Theur point man is the Kenyan Yahoo boy.

Livi beats one. They say Atiku is qualified to file. He beats another. They say it doesnt matter if he is a Cameroonian. Atiku is coming . They are show boating and coming.

Uzoukwu finds Ozekhome. Ozekhome dribbles his man . He dribbles another . The Atikulated are mesmerising. Ozekhome passes to Buba Galadimma. Galadimma is temporarily dispossessed. Galadimma is declared a useless witness. Ozekhome regains possession with some bragadoccio. Then he dies a telegraphic pass to Chidoka

Chidoka , Chodoka, the road marshal. He tries to beat his man . He is too elaborate. Chidoka is dispossessed. Chidoka's testimony has been thrown into an Ojulegba shalanga.

But the Atikulated are unflagging, untiring. They are a goal down

Livi is juggling the ball. He has gone past the center circle.He losses possession again. It doesnt matter whether its Mohammed , Muhammad or Muhammadu. Buhari is qualified to run is the referees decision.

Uzoukwu must do something. Time is running out. He tries a sliding tackle of false affidavit. The refree brandished his yellow card

Ozekhome steps in . And regains possession. He looks up. He finds the Kenyan professional.

Their coach professor is urging then on from the dug out

The Kenyan takes the ball . He does a one two with a certain former INEC staff. The crowd loves his theatrics.

Then he tries to dribble through four defenders. He is checked. Ozekhome retrieves and lays a pass to the Kenyan. He shimmies and locates a whistleblower . But he doesn't connect. The Kenyan regains possesssion.

The atilulated are surging forward. The Kenyan finds livi. Livi finds Ozekhmoe. . Ozekhome lays a through pass into the 18. The Kenyans first touch is Yahoo yahoo standard. He fools his marker.

The Atikulated are pushing and shoving. Their fans are cheering. All their hopes are on their Kenyan striker and his server shots. The man who played in Europe for factsdontlie.ng.comFC breaks loose he beats one , he beats another. It's a goal..no ...it's a goal no... it's a goooooooooooaaaal.

The ball is in the neeeeeeet. It is a wonder gooooooal. It's a last minute goal.

But wait a minute.....wait a minute .

The refree has disallowed the goal. Replays show that the Kenyan took the ball with his hands and threw it into the net. The referee has given the Kenyan a second yellow card for Yahoo yahoo conduct.

And he has blown his whistle. The Atikulated are chasing the refree.

Dry
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by netflicks(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Buhari tell me is this an achievement? U are so 4cking dumb... seems u have nothing important to engage ur self with.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by paix(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:
Mr. President lead us well.
To where na?
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by paix(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
stasius:
Mr president did you remember one woman called Diezani??
He doesn't remember anything o, I believe Abba Kyari will remind him.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by paix(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=RTSC2 post=82174176]

But trust buhari to always sound like a hollow drum.[/quote] He has always been one.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by BabaO2: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
RTSC2:

But trust buhari to always sound like a hollow drum.
Those you mentioned had only one ulterior motive to easily manipulate them to easily loot the Treasury, while only Buhari has been able to highlight the only positive reason for using women to supervise the Treasury. By the way, obj yanked NOI from same position and Jonathan only brought her back to spite obj.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by banji1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Oga Buhari, it won't matter if you appoint a woman or a man or Transgender; what is most important to Nigerians is ensuring a round peg is put in a round hole! We only crave professionalism and competence...that's all!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by RTSC2: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
BabaO2:
Those you mentioned had only one ulterior motive to easily manipulate them to easily loot the Treasury, while only Buhari has been able to highlight the only positive reason for using women to supervise the Treasury. By the way, obj yanked NOI from same position and Jonathan only brought her back to spite obj.
Who is easier to manipulate?
Ngozi, who is a world renowned economist with a reputation to protect, or that unknown female abokii that buhari put there.?

Keep talking nonsense. Buhari's mind reader.

1 Like

Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by sterlingD(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
simonlee:
englishmart:
Last time they belonged to the kitchen, now they belong in the government.Lifeless
You forgot to mention the he said the other room too

Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by sterlingD(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wow l suspect the power of UKWU at play here
LWKMD

Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Arabella09(f): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

President Muhammadu Buhari Thursday in Abuja said placing women in strategic positions of his government, like the financial sector, is to ensure effective management of limited resources available, and promote a stronger sense of inclusiveness.

POLITICS NIGERIA learned that President Buhari said he preferred women to oversee the economic and financial hub of the country, Ministry of Finance, as they can readily deploy their experience in aligning resources with the needs of the country, explaining that the nation also had many female technocrats with local and international experiences on economy and finance.

The President gave the insight into his preferred choice for Ministers of Finance while receiving a delegation of National, Zonal, State and FCT Women leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) led by the party Women Leader, Hajiya Salamatu Umaru Baiwa at the State House.

“I am happy that I can defend myself very effectively on this issue. The APC party leader is my witness. Since the coming into power of this administration I have handed over the treasury to women.

“Even at household level, you hand over the money to women to manage. It can be taken to the level of managing the country’s treasury as well. I have consistently given it to women. It is strategic.

“I am conscious of the leadership roles of women in the society and by my action, I have justified my belief,’’ President Buhari said.

The President reiterated that his administration will ensure inclusiveness for women and youths, especially in the second term, by providing more access to facilities that will enable spread of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, and encourage more interest in agriculture.

President Buhari said the traditional and subsistence style of farming should be replaced with commercialized and business-oriented techniques.

“We have to move away from the traditional ways of farming that were practiced in the pre-colonial and colonial era,’’ he added.

The President said he instructed the ministers to work with traditional institutions to encourage interest in farming, with the Central Bank of Nigeria readily providing loans at low interest rates and longer periods of repayment.

“On unemployment, I know there is no able bodied person that went back to the farm in the last three years that regretted the action,’’ he added.

In her remarks, the APC Woman Leader congratulated the President for his victory at the polls and the tribunal, commending the administration for its efforts in managing the affairs of the country, which provided the impetus for the vigorous campaigns.

Baiwa said women were particularly pleased and willing to vote for the President because the government deliberately formulated some policies to favour and empower women, like the social intervention Trader Moni.

She said the APC had many resourceful and loyal women that would contribute to the success of the administration, while commending the President for giving women strategic positions in the government.

“Our prayer is that God will give you the tenacity to overcome all obstacles,’’ the Woman Leader said.

https://politicsnigeria.com/why-i-handed-over-nigerias-treasury-to-women-president-buhari-opens-up/

In April, 2019, 28 Lawyers were issued their letters of employment having scaled the hurdles of various interviews stages conducted by Oyo State Ministry of Justice, their joy knew no bound.
Their joy was however curtailed when the new governor of Oyo State, Engr. Seyi Makinde informed them that his administration cannot inherit the past administration's employees even though they were employed under the normal employment procedure and neither of them owns any allegiance to the past governor.
The governor informed them that his administration will conduct new recruitment and if they are interested they should apply. All appeals for the governor to retract his stands fell on deaf ears and the further appeal to him to pay them their 5 months outstanding salaries seems was equally overlooked by the governor.
Government is expected to be continual, but it is quite unfortunate that these innocent lawyers will have to bear the burnt of power play to which they know nothing about.
It is a shame that the governor to whom we all hold in high esteem will chose to play politics with a sensitive matter that evolves around lives and survival of these innocent employees.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by stormborn28(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
braveboy64:
Deziani is?
thank you my brother
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by MICHEAL346(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
simonlee:

Bros you no well ahswear.... So no other thing to do ur yeye meme
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Sesebele: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
I guess my President has forgotten so soon about Patricia Etteh, Stella Oduah and Diziane Madueke.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
All na politics, mumu people

Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hmm.. speechless.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hmm... Speechless
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
NOC1:

The Atikulated are overlapping. They are meandering. They are searching for their stolen mandate . The midfield is anchored by Livi Uzoukwu and chief Ozekhome. On the wings they have Buba Galadimma, and Chidoka . Theur point man is the Kenyan Yahoo boy.

Livi beats one. They say Atiku is qualified to file. He beats another. They say it doesnt matter if he is a Cameroonian. Atiku is coming . They are show boating and coming.

Uzoukwu finds Ozekhome. Ozekhome dribbles his man . He dribbles another . The Atikulated are mesmerising. Ozekhome passes to Buba Galadimma. Galadimma is temporarily dispossessed. Galadimma is declared a useless witness. Ozekhome regains possession with some bragadoccio. Then he dies a telegraphic pass to Chidoka

Chidoka , Chodoka, the road marshal. He tries to beat his man . He is too elaborate. Chidoka is dispossessed. Chidoka's testimony has been thrown into an Ojulegba shalanga.

Livi is juggling the ball. He has gone past the center circle.He losses possession again. It doesnt matter whether its Mohammed , Muhammad or Muhammadu. Buhari is qualified to run is the referees decision.

Uzoukwu must do something. Time is running out. He tries a sliding tackle of false affidavit. The refree brandished his yellow card

Ozekhome steps in . And regains possession. He looks up. He finds the Kenyan professional.

The Kenyan takes the ball . He does a one two with a certain former INEC staff. The crowd loves his theatrics.

Then he tries to dribble through four defenders. He is checked. Ozekhome retrieves and lays a pass to the Kenyan. He shimmies and locates a whistleblower . But he doesn't connect. The Kenyan regains possesssion.

The atilulated are surging forward. The Kenyan finds livi. Livi finds Ozekhmoe. . Ozekhome lays a through pass into the 18. The Kenyans first touch is Yahoo yahoo standard. He fools his marker.

The Atikulated are pushing and shoving. Their fans are cheering. All their hopes are on their Kenyan striker and his server shots. The man who played in Europe for factsdontlie.ng.comFC breaks loose he beats one , he beats another. It's a goal..no ...it's a goal no... it's a goooooooooooaaaal.

The ball is in the neeeeeeet. It is a wonder gooooooal. It's a last minute goal.

The refree has disallowed the goal. Replays show that the Kenyan took the ball with his hands and threw it into the net. The referee has given the Kenyan a second yellow card for Yahoo yahoo conduct.

You are wicked I swear grin cheesy
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by MiseryIndex(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
The Daura Cow
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by silencer94(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
NOC1:

Lol. See all the rubbish you typed because you wan make joke cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa / APC’s Bago Wins Niger Governorship Election / Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.