Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

“why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari (21153 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) / Warning: Never Give Tinubu Access To Nigeria's Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by MiseryIndex(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
LordPsalm:
Did this guy just compare finance sectors to a woman handling finance in her household?
Have we forgotten the likes of Dieziani whom ONLY her jewelries are worth $40m. Buhari is just dull. Qualification has nothing to do with gender ok
The Guy Is So Dumb
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by nicepoker101(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
I also respect women when it comes to overseeing the financial resources in their care.
I bet you haven't had an encounter with a lot of them
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Bonjelomo: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
mustydeen:
grin

See shallow thinking
I swear d guy is just too petty!
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
paix:
To where na?

Where do we desired?
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
This Buhari no well ooo
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by paix(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Where do we desired?
Abeg if una come across better tin help me buy some for me.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Navy08(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
I pray they don't disappoint this time. Some of the females charged with key positions like Diesani weren't good exemplaries.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nigeria has been pussified!
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Kaybaba5(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
But women belong to other room
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by saajus: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
So, we should all become farmers
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by SolarHub(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Oga fighting quaruption
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Deziani Action film part2
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by Antichristus: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
THE MILEAGE ON THE PUNANIS OF EACH OF THESE WOMEN IS UNBELIEVABLY HIGH.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
NOC1:
. Don’t die in pains because Atiku is coming.

The Atikulated are overlapping. They are meandering. They are searching for their stolen mandate . The midfield is anchored by Livi Uzoukwu and chief Ozekhome. On the wings they have Buba Galadimma, and Chidoka . Theur point man is the Kenyan Yahoo boy.

Livi beats one. They say Atiku is qualified to file. He beats another. They say it doesnt matter if he is a Cameroonian. Atiku is coming . They are show boating and coming.

Uzoukwu finds Ozekhome. Ozekhome dribbles his man . He dribbles another . The Atikulated are mesmerising. Ozekhome passes to Buba Galadimma. Galadimma is temporarily dispossessed. Galadimma is declared a useless witness. Ozekhome regains possession with some bragadoccio. Then he dies a telegraphic pass to Chidoka

Chidoka , Chodoka, the road marshal. He tries to beat his man . He is too elaborate. Chidoka is dispossessed. Chidoka's testimony has been thrown into an Ojulegba shalanga.

But the Atikulated are unflagging, untiring. They are a goal down

Livi is juggling the ball. He has gone past the center circle.He losses possession again. It doesnt matter whether its Mohammed , Muhammad or Muhammadu. Buhari is qualified to run is the referees decision.

Uzoukwu must do something. Time is running out. He tries a sliding tackle of false affidavit. The refree brandished his yellow card

Ozekhome steps in . And regains possession. He looks up. He finds the Kenyan professional.

Their coach professor is urging then on from the dug out

The Kenyan takes the ball . He does a one two with a certain former INEC staff. The crowd loves his theatrics.

Then he tries to dribble through four defenders. He is checked. Ozekhome retrieves and lays a pass to the Kenyan. He shimmies and locates a whistleblower . But he doesn't connect. The Kenyan regains possesssion.

The atilulated are surging forward. The Kenyan finds livi. Livi finds Ozekhmoe. . Ozekhome lays a through pass into the 18. The Kenyans first touch is Yahoo yahoo standard. He fools his marker.

The Atikulated are pushing and shoving. Their fans are cheering. All their hopes are on their Kenyan striker and his server shots. The man who played in Europe for factsdontlie.ng.comFC breaks loose he beats one , he beats another. It's a goal..no ...it's a goal no... it's a goooooooooooaaaal.

The ball is in the neeeeeeet. It is a wonder gooooooal. It's a last minute goal.

But wait a minute.....wait a minute .

The refree has disallowed the goal. Replays show that the Kenyan took the ball with his hands and threw it into the net. The referee has given the Kenyan a second yellow card for Yahoo yahoo conduct.

And he has blown his whistle. The Atikulated are chasing the refree.

See what buhari has turned you into because of no jobs in Nigeria.....

Have you ever seen where his son Yusuf...typed this kind of rubbish?

No let's forget about who supports who.... Nigerian youths are dying mentally and the Children of these thieves in politics are in abroad enjoying life...
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by ideylaff: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2019
netflicks:
Buhari tell me is this an achievement? U are so 4cking dumb... seems u have nothing important to engage ur self with.

This is a big joke ... we’ve not seen him for over a whole week while Nigerians were bn treated like dogs in South Africa but he can show his face for a photo opportunity with APC women added to the rubbish he just said .

He his truly dumb

1 Like

Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by somehow: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

I really hate this mentality... we should be like the americans.. young or old .. male or female . they only care about your qualification, and antecedence

look at yeye bello, dino melaye, stella oduah and allison madueke

Are the women he employed unqualified?
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by solmusdesigns: 1:04am On Sep 13, 2019
somehow:
Are the women he employed unqualified?

Gender shouldnt even form a bases for his prerequisite.. such gender bias isnt what we need
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by somehow: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Gender shouldnt even form a bases for his prerequisite.. such gender bias isnt what we need

Why are you blaming the wrong person?

It's in the UN treaty that governments all over the world should give 35% of positions to women. You don't know this?
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by solmusdesigns: 1:34am On Sep 13, 2019
somehow:

Why are you blaming the wrong person?

It's in the UN treaty that governments all over the world should give 35% of positions to women. You don't know this?

35% inclussion in government doesnt specify that Finance is an exclussive portfolio for women
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by somehow: 1:37am On Sep 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:

35% inclussion in government doesnt specify that Finance is an exclussive portfolio for women
So your grouse now is that the portfolio went to a woman even though she's qualified?

What is wrong with a woman finance minister a post men have held for years?
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by solmusdesigns: 1:45am On Sep 13, 2019
somehow:
So your grouse now is that the portfolio went to a woman even though she's qualified?

What is wrong with a woman finance minister a post men have held for years?

" President Buhari said he preferred women to oversee the economic and financial hub of the country, Ministry of Finance, as they can readily deploy their experience in aligning resources with the needs of the country, "

this right up there is my grouse, its why we can never have a female IGP or COAS, because some people are stucked with their gender bias

Its like saying women are better cooks and men are better drivers, when cooking at the professional level is mostly a male dominated feild
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by orisa37: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Shege.
Re: “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari by seanjy4konji: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
stupid man...we all know what happened with diexiani and previous women...they steal ad loot like no tommorow...they are more dangerous than menn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola / Ortom’s Commissioner, Dennis Ekpe Ogbu Kidnapped In Benue (Pictures) / We Dey For You, We Go Fight For You Good Man – Cubana Chief Priest To Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.