Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,139 members, 7,957,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" (28964 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Scores 2 Free-Kicks, Stunned Fans React (Photos) / Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record / Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by SolarHub(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Na so
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by dominique(f): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
The fear won't last for long if he doesn't start netting in goals
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
OTayobami:

Did he win uefa champions league in Ajax?

Yes he gave the assist to Patrick Kluivert to score in a 1-0 win over AC Milan in the 1995 finals..

#IndomieGenerationKid
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by Reference(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

Yes he gave the assist to Patrick Kluivert to score in a 1-0 win over AC Milan in the 1995 finals..

#IndomieGenerationKid

Just didn't want to answer him. Not everyone or everything is worth replying....
It doesn't get bigger than the UCL and as a kid it was beyond a dream for the young Kanu.. ..then all Holland was heading to Italy.. and he found himself with Internazionale... and the rude shock...

I personally thought he was going to be the next George Weah on the blue side of Milan because the style of both men were similar though Kanu did not have the physique of big George.... it however turned out to be a nightmare.....
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by sharaff6(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2019
mysportdab:
Arsenal Legend Kanu Nwankwo believes summer signing Nicolas Pepe has also put fear into the club's rivals, MySportDab reports.

The Ivory Coast international arrived at the Emirates during the summer, signing from Ligue 1 side Lille in a club-record £72 million ($89m) deal.

And the 24-year-old winger has already proved to be a real handful in his early appearances for the Gunners, averaging 3.8 dribbles per game, more than any other attacker in the English top flight.

He also became the first player in 50 Premier League matches to dribble past Virgil van Dijk when he skipped past the Liverpool centre-back during his full debut at Anfield.

So it’s been a good start to life in north London for Pepe, who started alongside Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for the first time during Arsenal’s 2-2 draw with Tottenham immediately before the international break.

And Kanu - who won two Premier League titles during his five-year stay with the Gunners between 1999 and 2004 - has already seen enough to know that Pepe will be a huge hit at his former club.

"He’s a good player," the Nigeria Legend told Goal.

"He’s got fast feet and I think he can unlock teams. He can score and he can assist.

"The league here is totally different from every other league so it takes time for somebody coming in to perform the way they have for their other clubs.

"But I think he will do well for us because now he is gettingmore game time and I believe he will complement the other two strikers."

Read more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/09/pepe-has-put-fear-into-arsenal-rivals.html

That is why arsenal is toppin the league Bro Kanu
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by frog12: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2019
pepe is better thatn iwobi. only a few more games and he will start scoring. iwobi was subpar.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 13, 2019
bkool7:
This is the Pepe that Osihimen replaced at Lilles and Lille fan were thanking God that he left. Some even said our boy is an upgrade, not a replacement
Lol...

Nigerians!

Same way they hyped Kelechi that year, where is he today?

Chukwueze they hyped last season, they are criticising today...

We all know how it would be when your Golden boy Osimehn lose his form...

Stop Overhyping your average players!!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by seyoops4u: 1:34am On Sep 13, 2019
you think if he improves his shooting skills, he wont worth more ?

safarigirl:
Nobody is buying Chukwueze for 80 milla na undecided
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by raphy(m): 2:58am On Sep 13, 2019
if arsenal fail to win even tea cup this season .
then KANU word is just trash.
but am Liverpool til death

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by anonimi: 4:05am On Sep 13, 2019
raphy:
if arsenal fail to win even tea cup this season .

then KANU word is just trash.

but am Liverpool til death

See finishing. grin
I hope that you also support your home team in Nigeria with equal passion instead of following neo-colonialist leagues of people who trash talk blacks.

Mario Balotelli suffers racist abuse from Inter fans during Milan derby with some supporters seen waving bananas

Serie A officials will meet today to consider sanctioning Inter Milan after fans were seen to be directing racial abuse at Mario Balotelli during the weekend's Milan derby, with some Inter fans seen waving plastic bananas at the former Manchester City striker.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/european/9892228/Mario-Balotelli-suffers-racist-abuse-from-Inter-fans-during-Milan-derby-with-some-supporters-seen-waving-bananas.html

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by OTayobami(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

#IndomieGenerationKid

How hold you be sef? Like say when them play the match your papa don get even radio not to talk of standing table TV for house..... Nonsense and shatta bandle

Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by obentenyson(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Sommydisaster:

Really

Maybe iwobi did, cos he has put fear on Everton rivals

Cos the combo of digne, Richardson and iwobi...... Is just a cohesive force tongue tongue

Moise Kean to balance up the equation cool

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
Arsenal will murder Everton any time any day.....
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by Sommydisaster(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2019
obentenyson:
Arsenal will murder Everton any time any day.....

Lol

You know it won't be easy the way you wrote it!!!

This is not PES, this is the real FIFA

Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by raphy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
anonimi:

See finishing. grin
I hope that you also support your home team in Nigeria with equal passion instead of following neo-colonialist leagues of people who trash talk blacks.

me support home team lol .

inter fans raising bananas and you think its racist .they mean that balo have big joystick that looks like plantain .
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by raphy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
OTayobami:

How hold you be sef? Like say when them play the match your papa don get even radio not to talk of standing table TV for house..... Nonsense and shatta bandle

make you install auto correct so it will help you with old and and not hold.

na slide tackle I just do..I no want to injure you so just get up make we continue our match bro.

TGIF smile.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by OTayobami(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
raphy:

make you install auto correct so it will help you with old and and not hold.

na slide tackle I just do..I no want to injure you so just get up make we continue our match bro.

TGIF smile.

Hmm professor of English language, so you sabi spellings but you no come get quick comprehension ability, nawa o!
I no get strength abeg, today na Friday..... Peace!

Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by obentenyson(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sommydisaster:

Lol

You know it won't be easy the way you wrote it!!!

This is not PES, this is the real FIFA

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics[/quote] FIFA or pes, I don't care. they will still chop it.... moreover man utd fana should be the ones worrying.. many if their players are injured n Leicester city knows how to give big teams like man utd wey still never get themselves trouble...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by Sommydisaster(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
obentenyson:
Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics FIFA or pes, I don't care. they will still chop it.... moreover man utd fana should be the ones worrying.. many if their players are injured n Leicester city knows how to give big teams like man utd wey still never get themselves trouble...

Well man, I'm united forever like wu-tang

We shall not be trampled upon
Re: Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" by bkool7(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Lol...

Nigerians!

Same way they hyped Kelechi that year, where is he today?

Chukwueze they hyped last season, they are criticising today...

We all know how it would be when your Golden boy Osimehn lose his form...

Stop Overhyping your average players!!!

Those were what Lille fans said, not me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner / Tottenham Shamed, Ronaldo Creates History - A Review Of UCL's Matchday 2 / Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.