Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo (48488 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) / Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by Funlag: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Check the w for d logo to spot the difference

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by YorubaKing: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Where 2 or 3 Benz are gathered, other cars are useless.

Sorry VW.

Ignorance... VW has it own luxury line (Audi) to compete with Mercedes and trust me they match them shoulder to shoulder over the globe EXCEPT for 9ja pple wey no see front of course... grin

7 Likes

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by friendlyadvice: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Sorry VW.
grin benz proven to be the best suitable for doggy

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by DeviIhimseIf: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

Ignorance... VW has it own luxury line (Audi) to compete with Mercedes and trust me they match them shoulder to shoulder over the globe EXCEPT for 9ja pple wey no see front of course... grin
[/s]
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by YorubaKing: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
[s][/s]

I dey enjoy you pass anything, I swear!
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by Tempofabu: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
the difference is not hard if you're a students of G-mat. you know what I'm saying: those sketches that your eye need half a minute to analysis. simple
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by DeviIhimseIf: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:
cool
[/s]
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by DeviIhimseIf: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

I dey enjoy you pass anything, I swear!
[/s]
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by alaira(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
That's a good idea. This is one of the few affordable cars a poor man can purchase. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Then appreciate it and allow us hear word na. Every time "Benz or nothing". This is from Nigerians that call 15yrs old cars brand new...

Lol una two dey fight b4 ? ��
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by engrchykae(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Sorry VW.
not when. bmw is around

2 Likes

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by Lexusgs430: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Spot the difference.........
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
yungvade:

Lol una two dey fight b4 ? ��

Not at all. Just tired of Nairalanders coming up with the Benz talk on every thread. When lots of them drive Corollas and have never experienced a Benz- not Vboot o.

2 Likes

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by skywalker240(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

If we check well now, na Nigerian heavily-used 01 Corolla you dey drive... undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by AgentNairaland(f): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
So Ki N So, Y'eri N B'eto
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by clearcutz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
YorubaKing:

What if you now add Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche and their father Bugatti all owned by VW? Really they don't know what's going on

5 Likes

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by Kay25(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=82174023][b]Where 2 or 3 Benz are gathered, other cars are useless.

Sorry VW.[/b]and all the money still goes to the same country...
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by YorubaKing: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
clearcutz:

What if you now add Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche and their father Bugatti all owned by VW? Really they don't know what's going on

You too much, Boss... The Spirits bless you! cool

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by JasonScoolari: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Not at all. Just tired of Nairalanders coming up with the Benz talk on every thread. When lots of them drive Corollas and have never experienced a Benz- not Vboot o.
I find this so hilarious.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
I absolutely love this group cheesy
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by JasonScoolari: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=Kay25 post=82178804][/quote] Correct.
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by 2Lynx(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
"Volkswagen can't compete with Mercedes-Benz" only shallow minded pipu say that,

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
tillaman:
grin
I can spot the difference but it’s not all that glaring except you shine your eyes and compare with the previous logo

Smile...
Yes, it's really different
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by DeviIhimseIf: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:

You too much, Boss... The Spirits bless you! cool
[/s]
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by TUANKU(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Sorry VW.

Benz is cool but VW is the biggest car manufacturer in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by 2Lynx(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
clearcutz:

Its only naive people that thinks a Mercedes-Benz has same value it has in NIGERIA , all around the globe.

Compering a Mercedes-Benz to a VOLKSWAGEN that has so many xtremly luxurious brand. lol

I will rather go for a buick verrano than any Mercedes-Benz at all apart from the G-class.
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by linkin8k(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

If we check well now, na Nigerian heavily-used 01 Corolla you dey drive... undecided

*In tears* grin

Thanks for making me have a good laugh tonight ��
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by maisauki: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
anything, anything, jus be in d news
Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by tobestdegreat(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Benz ml 500
For sale
1.7million
Call or WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Benz or nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) / What Do You Think About This New Mercedes Benz Design? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.