Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector (38633 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by AutoJoshNIG: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Gbemisola Saraki will supervise activities in the Nigerian Maritime Sector in her capacity as the Minister of State Transportation, while the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amechi will focus on the railway sector.

This was announced in a statement released earlier today by the Ministry of Transport.

According to Amechi, “In my first term as Minister, I completely abandoned the maritime sector to the Heads of agencies. “This time around that would not be happening again as I have instructed that the Minister of Transportation for State should personally supervise the maritime agencies, while I just oversee what is happening.

“There are two things that I have discussed with President Muhammadu Buhari that I will be focusing on in this second term as a Minister and they are maritime security and the Single Window project.

“I have assured the government that by the end of 2020, we should have the Single Window at our maritime sector.”

President Muhammadu Buhari directed the establishment of the single window platform that would integrate all government agencies at all the entry points into the country to promote trade and boost security.

The statement was issued today in Abuja by the media aide to the Minister of Transport, Israel Ibeleme after the 3rd Maritime Stakeholders Interactive Forum held in Lagos.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/saraki-to-oversee-maritime-sector-amechi-to-oversee-railway-sector/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by qualityovenbake(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Job well-done Gbemisola Saraki.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by festacman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Gbemi is an intelligent woman. I am sure she will do well supervising the highly technical marine sector.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by tayebest(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
You just can't stop loving this Lion of the tribe of ubima smiley

Very smart politician! smiley

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by MadLogan(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Politics in Nigeria, if you are not a member of my party, forget about any appointment. Which way Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by icebird25(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Na Toto this one come share for politics

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by abc115: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Great collaboration

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good job great Lion

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Magnumproperty: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice combo

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Hezzyluv: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
las las, na there bank account go swell up more.

Plus or minus, na still kwaraption

6 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by naijadrivablog: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Them carry the one wey money no too de come give the gizzard of U.BIM tongue

6 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by SHOPPERS(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please be calling her name gangan o.

We Stan only one living Saraki.

9 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by WYMAN(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
I think we have too many useless minister in this country.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by CapitalHYC(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hmm wetin go be go be
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by rampantlover: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Brutalities in the zoo still continues unabated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Their business
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Lexusgs430: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Appointment to appreciate, without merits.......

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Kendumazy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Is she related to saraki the senate guy? The surname though..
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by smartbizng: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Isoraii
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by iluvdonjazzy: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
na railway money dey pas, Amaechi you are wise.
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by whitebulb(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Rich get richer....sick lipsrsealed
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Abalado(f): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
APC thought they are wise, is it not the same sariki of ilorin family, the rich will be richer, God help the poor man

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by being(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Felixamos:
like really? indomie generation spotted

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by YorubaKing: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
angry
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by SkyTwins: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pls someone should help and teach me how to operate Nairaland, am new here guys
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by martowskin1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
The saraki's is one strong family in this nation

Always in every regime

5 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by martowskin1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Felixamos:

Is the Junior sister

6 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by paparazzi1987(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Felixamos:

This is Bukola Saraki blood Sister wink

7 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by martowskin1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
icebird25:
Na Toto this one come share for politics

U mean like ur family members are sharing

15 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by OakPearl(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Felixamos:

They are siblings but bitter political rivals.
Las las the Saraki family continues to enjoy the national cake head or tail!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) / "Yahaya Bello Paid His Child's School Fees With $720k From Government Account" / Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.