Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector (38839 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by banji1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Thumbs up. Just give us results. that's all

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by RexTramadol1: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Felixamos:
Is she related to saraki the senate guy? The surname though..

U just dey know

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by DeviIhimseIf: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:
angry
[/s]
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Angelfrost(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Men don rush inside thread wondering when the real Saraki got involved in Buhari's cabinet... Smh. tongue

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
paparazzi1987:

This is Bukola Saraki blood Sister wink
Wow!! Thanks for the reply...
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
RexTramadol1:

U just dey know

Yes oh! Thanks for the reply even though u use question answer question I still understand grin..
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
OakPearl:

They are siblings but bitter political rivals.
Las las the Saraki family continues to enjoy the national cake head or tail!
Hmmm... Thanks for the reply.. I never knew he had a sister in politics too...
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by RexTramadol1: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Felixamos:

Yes oh! Thanks for the reply even though u use question answer question I still understand grin..

Exactly, idea is needed

She wanted to succeed her brother as Kwara state governor, which he refused

That's what caused the issue btw dem with their late father sponsoring and supporting the younger sis

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
being:

like really? indomie generation spotted

Seriously!! No wahala sha.. Let this one slide...
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by YoungAncient1: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
That means Hadi Sirika is no longer answerable to Amaechi? Also,what about the much neglected road transport?
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
martowskin1:

Is the Junior sister
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
paparazzi1987:

This is Bukola Saraki blood Sister wink
Thanks..
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by kinzd(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yea kid sister to saraki the fmr senate presido
Felixamos:

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Exactly, idea is needed

She wanted to succeed her brother as Kwara state governor, which he refused

That's what caused the issue btw dem with their late father sponsoring and supporting the younger sis

Hmmmmm... I guess they value their political gains more than their relationship which is pathetic..
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
kinzd:
Yea kid sister to saraki the fmr senate presido

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by oladele239(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Rushed to see bukola saraki only to find gbemisola
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
And na Maritime raba dey
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by ssquare199(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Felixamos:
U are joking right
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by frozen70(f): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
icebird25:
Na Toto this one come share for politics

Why are you so uncort ❓

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nollyvin(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Who has her contact biko, I read Maritime Management Technology and I need a job. God bless.
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by greatermeme: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
SkyTwins:
Pls someone should help and teach me how to operate Nairaland, am new here guys
Download the manual online!

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
tayebest:
You just can't stop loving this Lion of the tribe of ubima smiley

Very smart politician! smiley
To be fair Amaechi is hardworking but my love for him increased when I discovered how many Rivers State indigens he fixed into the maritime sector in the last 4 years.

So many got jobs in that sector without interviews or adverts.
If that is done by all appointed personalities I believe every region would have enough of their people on board.
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nollyvin:
Who has her contact biko, I read Maritime Management Technology and I need a job. God bless.
If only you are from Rivers State or knows someone connected to Amaechi I would have guaranteed you that you will have a job in that sector.
The guy did some fixing for his people without noise or bragging.
I respect him a lot for that.
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by newbornmacho(m): 1:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Free toto for the lizard of ubima....useless fools
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by ideylaff: 4:34am On Sep 13, 2019
icebird25:
Na Toto this one come share for politics

Once Gbemi drinks a few glasses ... that’s it.

I don’t trust Amaechi at all .... after. MO Abudu na Gbemi next .... Badt guy

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/10080982_fbimg1566459033245_jpeg40f5dc949e789dfd4110daa3ded771fa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10080982_fbimg1566459033245_jpeg40f5dc949e789dfd4110daa3ded771fa

There body language during the campaign period says it not a coincidence they hVe bn pared together.

Imagine same Amaechi that had issues with the former Minister of State all of a sudden given Gbemi the entire Maritime ministry

Hmmmmm
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 13, 2019
Amaechi no go gree,cause there is lots of money In the maritime sector compared to rail
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by nograv: 6:01am On Sep 13, 2019
If they stop foreigners stealing our west african fish with illegal trawling then I will commend them.

Otherwise I dont care.. lipsrsealed
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Kingjames(m): 6:11am On Sep 13, 2019
My heart jumped when I hear saraki

Get behind me saraki

Ishobaba tuale
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by wanger50(m): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Felixamos:
Yes,his younger sister from same Mama though they are always differing politically

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger / Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.