Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Do You Have This Bad Misconceptions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have This Bad Misconceptions? (363 Views)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] / Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have This Bad Misconceptions? by Allsingles: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
1. A guy met one of his classmates several years after school and he could not believe his eyes; his friend was driving one of the latest stylish Mercedes Benz cars. He returned home feeling awful and very disappointed with himself. He thought he was a failure. What he did not know was that his friend was a driver and had been sent on a mission with his boss's car!

2. Rosemary always harassed her husband for not being romantic. She accused him of not coming down to open the car door for her as her friend Jane's husband did when he dropped her off at work. What Rosemary did not know was that Jane's husband's car had a broken door that could only be opened from the outside!

3. Sampson's wife went to visit one of her long-time friends and was very disturbed to see her friend's three adorable children having fun. Her problem was that she had only one child and had struggled to conceive for the last five years. What she did not know was that one of those children who was her friend's biological child had sickle cell disease and had only one year to live; the other two are adopted!

4. Life does not have a universal measuring tool; so create your own and use it. Watching people and comparing yourself to them will not make you better but bitter. If you know the kind of load that the chameleon carries, you would not ask why he takes those careful strides. So, enjoy what you have and be grateful to God for that. Send to everyone on your list to learn from the mistakes of others!
All that glitters is not gold, live and be happy with what you have, everyone goes through one thing or the other,
Be blessed.
Quit asking Why me?
My equals are getting married
My equals have children
My equals have a good job
My equals succeed
My equals live by the sea side
My equals are buying luxury cars
My equals are high dignitaries in society
My equals build their homes
My equals are this ... !!!
My equals are that ... !!!
Be yourself and live your life!
Read more at..
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

1 Like

Re: Do You Have This Bad Misconceptions? by kunleweb: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
cheesy

Assumptions ruin good tinz
Re: Do You Have This Bad Misconceptions? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice, thanks.
Re: Do You Have This Bad Misconceptions? by icebird25(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Story..

Story

Story
Re: Do You Have This Bad Misconceptions? by Nooneonline(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Inside life
Re: Do You Have This Bad Misconceptions? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Beautiful. It tells alot. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years Of Childlessness [photos] / Do This People Exist? / good health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.