Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

+18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] (5192 Views)

+18: Do This Before 2024. Nobody Has Told You This, But I'll Tell You. / I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom / Warning! 18 ⚠ Do You Know About The Pen!s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Before you sleep, make sure you always brush. When you wake, also make sure you brush before you eat.

Why? The mouth is the window to your health.

Brush = Her.

Modified: Pictures deleted after some hours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin
when did airtel start doing 25 naira for 250 mb? are they mard nee sad
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Also Reboot your brain
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by satelliteDISH(m): 5:41am On Oct 24, 2020
This one nah mumu thread.
My brethren click like if this thread makes any meaning to you. Click share if you value my jokes more importantly than the thread.

*B4 u start building a relationship find out who owns d land becus it might be a community land. Am I making sense? or I should mind my business*

This morning, one cute girl was just staring at me, I was blushing….. Until she came closer and said “Come,,,,, u look like one groundnut seller that ran away with my change”……….**
*I fainted*

Ladies after washing, cleaning and cooking for your boyfriend and he said “the guy that will marry you is very lucky” my sister hit him hard on the head with a frying pan for a manual brain reset...

*Sometimes a lot of people know things about you not because you told them, but because one person you are close to; talks too much.

*A little girl ran to her Mum and said "you refused to tell me the name of the thing hanging between dads legs, well I have finally figured it on my own. ITS A TOOTHBRUSH." Then Mum laughed and asked the daughter "who told you that?" The girl replied, "When I came back from school, I saw the maid kneeling in front of Dad, brushing her teeth with Dad's TOOTHBRUSH. Then I saw plenty of TOOTHPASTE in her mouth"...*
*The maid's burial is this Sunday .*

Don't kill yourself for any woman because when you die, she will come to your funeral with another guy. It happened to me twice.

*THOSE who got pregnant during the LOCKDOWN, I hope your pregnancy is doing well. We expecting the babies oo in December and January. You think we are forgetting.

*Dear Ladies, pls remain in ur house for now.or still walk in groups and avoid late nights movements cos Prisoners wey never bleeped for 5 yrs above dey town Konji full their body oo*
*Na Advise oo*

*The way I'm broke erh, something is telling me that I should share envelopes saying that my church is doing project. God will definitely understand*

*Date someone who's really focused and can make you laugh your ass out. A good example is me.*
But unfortunately am taken, keep scrolling.

*Dating two short girls at the same time is not cheating*. *look at the Mathematics*
�: ½ + ½ = 1*

* I am standing close to one door in one hotel now and I am hearing BABY END ME I AM YOUR SARS. Which one be that one again

*I heard that Oba of Lagos’ staff of office has been placed for sale on Jiji @ N10million. They even described it as fairly used... Lagosians why now.

*I wanted to inbox a girl in this forum. As soon as I typed ‘hi’ auto correct changed it to ‘ *HIV* ’ . I stopped right there . It was a sign from my ancestors

*A rapists entered a bedroom, tied up a husband and wife…kissed the wife’s ear and went to the bathroom….The husband said to the wife “Satisfy him or he will kill us, be strong. I love u”. Wife replied: “He didn’t kiss me, he whispered in my ear that he is a gay, he need vaseline and i told him it’s in the bathroom, so be strong i love u too….!!! Husband fainted.

*Sex is sweet, sex is sweet.*
If i test it and its not sweet,
*I swear i will not be happy with you people*

*Which lady here can help me with 10k urgently, I don't mind if you sleep with me first before giving it to me*

The Bakery!!*
A Woman Sends a Text to Her Husband;
_’Honey, don't forget to buy bread when coming home from work and your girlfriend Folake greets you.’_
Husband:
_Who is Folake?_
Wife:
_Nobody, I just wanted you to answer, to have confirmation that you saw my text._
Husband:
_But I’m with Folake right now, I thought you saw me?_
Wife:
_What??!_ _Where are you?_
Husband:
_Near the neighborhood bakery._
Wife:
_Wait, I’m coming right now!_
After 5 minutes, his wife sends a message:
Wife:
_I’m at the bakery, where are you?_
Husband:
_*I’m at work._*
_*Now that you’re at the bakery, buy the bread!_*

*Women will always be women. You can't take away gossip from them. Even when they are pastors, they be like: "LET'S REMEMBER SISTER SERWAA IN PRAYERS, SHE HAS HIV."*
Chaiiiiii, it's right there in their genes.

*my Neighbor slapped me today and I didn't say anything to him,*
Because he is the only one that have generator in the compound! If I slap him back where will I charge my phone to post jokes.

I'm not your bro, I know my sisters.
Don't call me bro. I want to see ur
unclothedness and touch bress.
That's what I heard a guy telling someone's daughter behind my window last night.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:48am On Oct 24, 2020
give dat head warmer a breathing space
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by kmaster007: 6:32am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Before you sleep, make sure you always brush. When you wake, also make sure you brush before you eat.

Brush = Her.

Ur mate dey protect to mak naija better country. you dey deir dey snap picz...
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Nuelvee(f): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Who would believe that this face is behind all these crazy topics...
You look too intelligent to be insulted on a daily like this

1 Like

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Nuelvee:

That's the price you pay for being better. It doesn't bother me because I know the root and I'm part of the people who tactically created the monsters. They are a tool for progress, not regress.

Ignore the abusive words they say and focus on the unspoken admiration. All my haters admire me in one way or the other, but they won't say it now. It's a fact.

The reason for the fall out is the insecurity in them. To me, it's a game of emotional intelligence, but to them, it's a competition of emotional deficiency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Shanklee:
grin grin grin grin
when did airtel start doing 25 naira for 250 mb? are they mard nee sad

Drop your number let me send you 1k card to do a better sub. Offer expires at 10:10 AM today.
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Emmadoc: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Drop your number let me send you 1k card to do a better sub. Offer expires at 10:10 AM today.

Oga legend me nkor??
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by div111(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

he's not ready.give me instead
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by CallMeAthena(f): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Is it everyday you gift people money?
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2020
div111:

he's not ready.give me instead

One of the reasons my abusers multiply everyday. I give someone something, and everyone wants it.

Unfortunately, since I don't like pleasing everyone, I either ignore the comment or decline and boom, everyone gets angry and starts abusing me for not giving to James what I gave to Peter.

Las las, na me dey always use my hand find trouble.
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by blazepascal(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2020
ok
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by div111(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

One of the reasons my abusers multiply everyday. I give someone something, and everyone wants it.

Unfortunately, since I don't like pleasing everyone, I either ignore the comment or decline and boom, everyone gets angry and starts abusing me for not giving to James what I gave to Peter.

Las las, na me dey always use my hand find trouble.

I'll be glad if u send the card.. bros
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Brush = Her.

Modified: Pictures deleted after some hours.

Before U sleep..always say your prayerscheesy
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

Before U sleep..always say your prayerscheesy

I have a thread for that. If I may ask, what is prayer without patience and faith?

Most Nigerians don't have patience and they don't have faith and this is why poverty is high.

1 Like

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

I have a thread for that. If I may ask, what is prayer without patience and faith?

Most Nigerians don't have patience and they don't have faith and this is why poverty is high.

Yeah gotta have faith and patience, although I'm bad at the patience part lol.

Good things come to those who wait my grandmother always told me
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yeah gotta have faith and patience, although I'm bad at the patience part lol.

Good things come to those who wait my grandmother always told me

Definitely.

Delayed gratification (patience) is one of the keys to success.

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2020
Shanklee:

Unfortunately, offer has expired. Better luck, next time.
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Definitely.

Delayed gratification (patience) is one of the keys to success.

Yep exactly.
Is hard tho being patient when Ur an impatient persongrin
But I do it wella
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank you for your encouragement I know say e small but we move ilegendd

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yep exactly.
Is hard tho being patient when Ur an impatient persongrin
But I do it wella

You can learn being patient with Nairaland. Put yourself in a situation where some frustrated Nairalanders will descend on you for one month, but don't dignify any of them with a reply no matter how terrible what they say is. Read, feel the pains, and ignore.

On the second month, you'll develop tolerance and patience.

As I am, someone can abuse me for life and I'll just ignore like GEJ. Though, I do reply (at times) just to trigger them to keep coming back for more dopamine.
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Therg80: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

You can learn being patient with Nairaland. Put yourself in a situation where some frustrated Nairalanders will descend on you for one month, but don't dignify any of them with a reply no matter how terrible what they say is. Read, feel the pains, and ignore.

On the second month, you'll develop tolerance and patience.

As I am, someone can abuse me for life and I'll just ignore like GEJ. Though, I do reply (at times) just to trigger them to keep coming back for more dopamine.

Lol I noticedcheesy
Yeah I've seen Ur haters and Ur admirerscheesy
Atleast Ur getting recognition lol
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Loxleyy:
Thank you for your encouragement I know say e small but we move ilegendd

It's not small. Why? Making your first $1 is the hardest. As you've crossed the first bridge, you'll forever cross all the bridges ahead of you.

I promise you, as you persist, things will get better. 100% guaranteed. It's just a matter of time, more understanding of they system + keyword research/cover/description/categories, and quality books on demand.

Up you go!

2 Likes

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by faithful2911(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2020
Nuelvee:
Lol using multiple fake account to post on his own thread.
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol I noticedcheesy
Yeah I've seen Ur haters and Ur admirerscheesy
Atleast Ur getting recognition lol

They are just my fans, not really haters.

I have 2 types of fans

1. Happy fans (emotionally stable)
2. Angry fans (emotionally unstable)

These two fans are important to me and I appreciate them for all their kind or abusive words.

The most important thing is: words can't bring us down.

1 Like

Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

They are just my fans, not really haters.

I have 2 types of fans

1. Happy fans (emotionally stable)
2. Angry fans (emotionally unstable)

These two fans are important to me and I appreciate them for all their kind or abusive words.

The most important thing is: words can't bring us down.

grin that's the spirit.
Yeah words from ppl who don't know U in person shouldn't hurt u
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Mrscarter:

grin that's the spirit.
Yeah words from ppl who don't know U in person shouldn't hurt u

The ones who know me don't even hurt let alone people I have 0.5% chance of meeting in real life.

Though, there was one that did hurt me while growing and that was being skinny. I used to be skinny and they made fun of me — that sh!t hurts. Now that I have hit the gym, developed muscles and 6 packs, I do think back and laugh at how I used to get hurt for nothing. I should've known it wasn't worth it.

Mindsets is keys, patience is Alicia, and action is progress.

That's my mantra.
Re: +18. Do This Bad Thing With Her Before You Sleep [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:

It's not small. Why? Making your first $1 is the hardest. As you've crossed the first bridge, you'll forever cross all the bridges ahead of you.

I promise you, as you persist, things will get better. 100% guaranteed. It's just a matter of time, more understanding of they system + keyword research/cover/description/categories, and quality books on demand.

Up you go!

Thank boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? / My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative / Woman Walks Naked Boyfriend On Leash (pics And Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.