Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

How The Presence Of Urogenital System In Our Body Prove The Existence Of A Super - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Presence Of Urogenital System In Our Body Prove The Existence Of A Super (178 Views)

The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies / Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Presence Of Urogenital System In Our Body Prove The Existence Of A Super by Abdulgaffar22: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2019
How the presence of urogenital system in our body prove the existence of a supernatural plumber

The urogenital system present in the body of a male human being consists of ;
1. a pair of kidney,
2. a pair of ureter,
3. urinary bladder,
4. internal and external sphincter,
5. urethra,
6. vas deferens,
7. ejaculatory duct and
8. semen producing apparatus (testes and the accessory glands).

The pair of kidney (which can be likened to two pumping machines) filter the waste from our blood and send it through a pair of long pipe called ureters into a storage tank (i:e the urinary bladder) which has two taps at its inferior end. These two taps are called the internal and external sphincter. Another long pipe (called the urethra) now runs from the inferior end of the bladder to the tip of the penis. It is through this pipe that the urine exits the body.

Again, there is another pipe called the ejaculatory duct which enable another storage tube (i:e the vas deferens that contains the semen produced in the testes) to link with the same urethra that carries the urine coming from the urinary bladder.

During the period of ejaculation, one of the two taps ( i:e the internal sphincter) at the inferior end of the urinary bladder is involuntarily closed. Therefore, despite the fact that urine and the semen flow out of the body through the same pipe (the urethra) that runs through the length of the penis, they do not mixed together; only one can flow at a time. This is because the very tap (i:e the internal sphincter) which only close during the time of ejaculation is not under our control.

But the other tap (i:e the external sphincter) which can be open and close at our own free will enable us to urinate at any time we feel the need to do so.

See the plumbing system installed in the human body: the pumping machines (the two kidneys), the storage tank (the urinary bladder), the storage tube ( the vas deferens), the two taps ( the internal and external sphincters at the end of the urinary bladder) and the four connecting pipes ( the two ureters, the ejaculatory duct and the urethra).

Just take a look at how the pipe (i:e the ejaculatory duct) conveying the semen linked perfectly with the main pipe ( i:e the urethral) carrying the urine . Yet the semen and the urine do not mixed together because of the two taps ( i:e the internal and the external sphincters) located exactly at the inferior end of the storage tank (i:e the urinary bladder).

How many processes of chance (DNA mutations) do you think would be needed to form those "two pipes" and to establish that perfect linkage between them ?

Again, how many processes of chance ( DNA mutations) do you think would be required before the "storage tank" can be made and before the "two taps" can be formed at their functional location ?

If genetic mutations are mostly destructive and rarely beneficial as agreed by all scientists, then is it not the case that some parts of this very urogenital system already formed in the past would have been destroyed by the same process of chance mutations (that supposedly created them in the first place) before the other parts of the system would be put in place ?

Apart from the problem of chance mutations explained above, there is another problem awaiting the creation of this very urogenital system by evolutionary process. According to theory of evolution, a very complex system we are seeing today was once a simpler system in the past. In other words, a very complex system came to exist little by little over millions of years through slight modifications.

But this concept of gradual evolution can never work for this very pattern of urogenital system and other complex systems found in human body. This is because all the main parts of this system are physiologically and anatomically linked together. That is to say, the existence and positioning of one part require the existence and positioning of other parts.

For example, let us consider the following three cases;

1. A pumping machine cannot just stand alone without the connecting pipe being put in place. Similarly kidney cannot stand alone without being connected to the ureter. This implies that kidney and the ureter must came to exist at the same time

2. A storage tank without an inlet and outlet pipes (through which water will enter and exit the tank) is useless. Similarly, urinary bladder without the ureter through which the urine will enter the bladder and the urethra through which the urine will exit the bladder is also useless. Therefore, the urinary bladder, the ureter and the urethra must also came to exist at the same time.

3. A semen producing apparatus ( i:e testes and other accessory glands) cannot just evolve without the ejaculatory duct being linked perfectly with the urethra which runs through the length of penis. Otherwise, semen would not be able to flow out during the time of copulation. Hence, semen producing apparatus (testes and the accessory glands) and the ejaculatory duct that linked perfectly with the urethra must also came to exist at the same time.

See how simutaneous creation of the main parts of urogenital system found in human body completely nullify the theory of gradual evolution through slight modifications over millions of years.

These are the two great problems associated with creation of urogenital system by evolutionary process; problem of chance mutations and the problem of gradual evolution.

Of course, if the plumbing systems installed in our buildings cannot be created by random and gradual process of chance over millions of years but through deliberate planning in the mind of a human plumber, then is it not logical to believe that the plumbing system installed in our body must also have been created by deliberate planning in the mind of a supernatural plumber which many people depicted as God ?

(1) (Reply)

AI AVATARS IN RELATION TO THE BIBLE / Children Of God Please Help My Brother / Kano 9: Kidnappers Of Kano Children Are Not Christians –CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.