Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters (14393 Views)

Kanu’s Lawyer Visits Kanu Inside DSS Cell Says “kanu Will Be In Court On October / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by NGpatriot: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ikeg1:

I swear you should really let the grammar writing nincompoop do all the talking. At least, despite his ignorance, he makes attempts to display some form of knowledge of what he speaks of (albeit failing woefully).. You, on the other hand, comprehension is your problem.

What the hell do you think IPOB is asking for and fighting for? Why do you think they going after igbo politicians now? They are asking for referendum dum dum.

Go read up on what it is you ran into this thread to screech off about instead of repeatedly displaying poor comprehension and ignorance.

So, they are asking for referendum, the question I asked that you ignorantly missed was, who is going to conduct that referendum, that's even of you know the meaning of referendum. Is it the terrorist leader in the UK? Or is it by beating Nigerian public officials?

Abeg don't open mouth again.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by NGpatriot: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
SoNature:

Keep quiet, Mister!

Have you been able to enter NASS complex in Abuja let alone the EU parliament building

What's NASS building got to do with the terrorist leader visiting the EU parliament building and taking pictures with 2 Oyinbo people?

Something is wrong with you..
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Area4Area: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
NGpatriot:

What's NASS building got to do with the terrorist leader visiting the EU parliament building and taking pictures with 2 Oyinbo people?

Something is wrong with you..
You dey mind am?
He thinks it's Nigeria where you only meet politicians during campaign and you can't see them again till next campaign.
He doesn't know that in the West the politicians see it as a privilege that you came around to shake them and snap selfies with them, to them it means the people they are representing appreciate them
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Area4Area: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Malawian how far, longest time, join the parry
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by IGBOSON1: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ikeg1:

Fulanis are colonizing them in illorin but the dissertation writing notice me by force is more concerned on ipob then their servitude.. imagine the stupidity

I doubt if the two-faced, embittered schmuck has posted this much long-winded and meaningless tripe on the herdsmen challenge facing Yorubaland at the moment!

How someone can leave his own burning how to be poke nosing into what’s going on in his neighbours is beyond me!

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by IGBOSON1: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
NGpatriot:

So, they are asking for referendum, the question I asked that you ignorantly missed was, who is going to conduct that referendum, that's even of you know the meaning of referendum. Is it the terrorist leader in the UK? Or is it by beating Nigerian public officials?

Abeg don't open mouth again.

Quit asking daft questions! Who conducted the one that freed South Sudan from the clutches of the bloodthirsty janjawee’d thugs!?

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Area4Area: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Quit asking daft questions! Who conducted the one that freed South Sudan from the clutches of the bloodthirsty janjawee’d thugs!?
Then start the guerrilla war already just like in South Sudan so that after like a decade of war and destruction, the UN would come and conduct one for Biafra.
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by IGBOSON1: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Area4Area:
Go read the Nigerian constitution to know how laws and provisions in the constitution are added, amended or removed

Your fulani constitution is good for nothing more than toilet paper!

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by IGBOSON1: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Area4Area:
Then start the guerrilla war already just like in South Sudan so that after like a decade of war and destruction, the UN would come and conduct one for Biafra.

We going about it how we damn well please! Why you’re here splitting hairs about our methods is what i wanna know!

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Area4Area: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Your fulani constitution is good for nothing more than toilet paper!
Agreed and that's why you'd continue to beg the same Fulani constitution to give you referendum
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Area4Area: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:

We going about it how we damn well please! Why you’re here splitting hairs about our methods is what i wanna know!
Go about it whichever way you want but stop blackmailing other Nigerians for holding you back from declaring Biafra
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by madenigga(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
So these 2 white people are the house of Parliament Nnamdi KANU went to meet.

My brothers and sisters this is a scam o, I repeat its a scam, make una wise up o
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by NGpatriot: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:

What's really daft is you talking about Sudan when in fact the topic of discussion is Nigeria.

Back to topic, who is going to conduct your freedom vote to exit from Nigeria? Is your terrorist leader heading back by to Nigeria to conduct the referendum vote?

Or is it going to be your governors and elected federal officials in Abuja?/last time I checked, they are not even interested in your biafra madness.

Do you people even think at all?
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by gidgiddy: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
madenigga:
So these 2 white people are the house of Parliament Nnamdi KANU went to meet.

My brothers and sisters this is a scam o, I repeat its a scam, make una wise up o

But they are representatives of the EU, isnt that what matters?

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by NGpatriot: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
gidgiddy:

Says who? You determined who they work for just by looking at internet pictures?

You can't be serious..
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Malawian(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Area4Area:
Malawian how far, longest time, join the parry
Yyeske, how my Chichi?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by madenigga(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
gidgiddy:

Those people cannot influence anything.

The EU has no power over Nigeria, they have not been able to keep Uk from leaving the EU through Brexit, is it Nigeria they can break?

Uk has more influence over Nigeria than the EU.

I thought he said he was being invited to Brussels, to address the Parliament, but this doesn't look like someone addressing the Parliament.

For a case as big as wanting to dissolve a country, you can't gain any support without majority of the house being present.

2 people alone do not make up majority of the house neither are they a minority. They could have been there for another reason and Nnamdi KANU is trying to sell his opinion to the people on his reason being there.

If u know how advanced the western world is, something like this would he announced on there twitter, but its only Biafran pages that are carrying it. Think
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by NGpatriot: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Area4Area:

He didn't see the stupidity behind his Sudan analogy.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Malawian(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ikeg1:

You're only decieving yourself. The only igbo leaders as far as Igbos are concerned are all seeking Biafran groups. Anything beside that are greedy bastards focused on their pockets and losing their relevance to the people. The only people that see those people as "Igbo leaders" are you shitholans. We know our leaders
In my Area here in Surulere, it is APC politicians that are leading "Ohaneze". Most times, you find the same set of urchins in many positions of "Authority" purportedly speaking for the Igbos. I know a few of them here.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Kahujadekadura: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
candidtalk:

You are the one who is mentally sick because of the argument i have raised above countless time that all you Igbos continue to avoid responding to. Oga just tell us what stops you all moving to the SE where you will be safe from your "evil Yerrooba Afonja and Aboki herdsmen killer" enemies plus be able to shape your region in the precise image you want with the many billions your supermen nation-builder returnees from all over the world will be donating? Can it get more Biafran than that for you hypocrites, unserious people, drama queens and empty trouble-makers?
D reason is becos we want an Igbo empire. If u are pained dat we are taking over ur land in Lagos, sorry we can't help u on dat.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by tossie101(f): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Malawian:

Area4Area is Yyeske, but they are not Mind. Mind is another person altogether. Yyeske is a Christian Yoruba (the last time i checked anyways), but Mind is a Muslim.They are not the same person. I know Yyeske, he knows me. I was usually in his shop back when i knew him. We will play draughts etc.

Mynd444 actually has alternative monikers here I have forgotten it

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Nnannapat(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Oga are you blind? How many times am I going to ask why you guys cannot simply relocate to the SE Asap to begin the actualisation of Biafra with no Igbo posting a response while you continue boring us with your insincerity and diversionary talk and tactics? Why does Kanu not make the call for Igbos to return to the SE immediately to begin the establishment of Biafra? Who does things the way you guys do it?

If Yorubas insist on shouting Oodua Republic I will simply advise them to relocate to the SW and make the region the Oodua home they dream of because Oodua won't be achieved by shouting from the land of others that Yorubas want their own nation yet make no effort to be physically present in it as a precursor to everything else. Simple concept and no long thing for sincere people who mean what they say and say what they mean unlike Igbos.
Oga calm down a
bit.
Even if Igbos are to achieve Biafra, is it every Igbo man/woman that will reside in Biafra? Have you ever heard of the word "diaspora"? There are countless Indians and Chinese in Lagos raking in millions on daily basis, Does it mean that they are stateless? If you are lurking around Igbos and their businesses hoping they will all run to the East never to return, you are hallucinating. You keep on writing epistle about self determination of people that doesn't know of your existence.

Igbos are not lacking anything in Nigeria. If what you mean by Igbo's suffering in Nigeria is political patronage, then we care less, all we need is a good and functioning nation, but Nigeria refused to be one.

So any Igbo man aspiring to have a separate nation is exercising his God given right of human liberty, you cannot choose to be stagnant in life and block those that chooses to better theirs.
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Kahujadekadura: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Area4Area:
If I may ask you, what is holding you, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB from declaring Biafra already? Don't we even have at least one courageous IPOB member who can go to a radio or TV station and make the announcement?
You want the easy way out by eating your cake and having it, go declare the Biafra just as late Ojukwu did or maybe you are expecting other Nigerians to come declare it for you and if that's the case, it shows how unserious you lots are about achieving Biafra.
Are u still in 20AD dat u fail to knw dat pen is mightier Dan sword.
Wise up bros
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Kahujadekadura: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
candidtalk:

So you would rather be living amongst "enemies" and fighting them daily when you can have your domain you can build into utopia and do as you please in? Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani cannot build Dubai na so why forcefully remain in their land when this means you master-builders will not get the Dubai we all know you are capable of creating?

You wish to remain in places your full talent and potentials cannot be developed and realised repsectively? Does your utterance make sense to even you or are you just the confused mind intelligent Nigerians now know you guys to be? Agitate for a land and nation you show no commitment to move to or live in. That makes a lot of sense to sane minds.
D much I can understand, ur writeup lacks point and direction.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Area4Area: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Malawian:

Yyeske, how my Chichi?
Lol, inasmuch as you get on nerve atimes, I still like your sense of humour
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Area4Area: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
NGpatriot:

He didn't see the stupidity behind his Sudan analogy.
I just tire for some people

Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Area4Area: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Malawian:

Area4Area is Yyeske, but they are not Mind. Mind is another person altogether. Yyeske is a Christian Yoruba (the last time i checked anyways), but Mind is a Muslim.They are not the same person. I know Yyeske, he knows me. I was usually in his shop back when i knew him. We will play draughts etc.
Chisos! You almost made me pee on myself and people staring at me like a mad man, una no go kee person for this nairaland aswear
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Area4Area: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nnannapat:
Oga calm down a
bit.
Even if Igbos are to achieve Biafra, is it every Igbo man/woman that will reside in Biafra? Have you ever heard of the word "diaspora"? There are countless Indians and Chinese in Lagos raking in millions on daily basis, Does it mean that they are stateless? If you are lurking around Igbos and their businesses hoping they will all run to the East never to return, you are hallucinating. You keep on writing epistle about self determination of people that doesn't know of your existence.

Igbos are not lacking anything in Nigeria. If what you mean by Igbo's suffering in Nigeria is political patronage, then we care less, all we need is a good and functioning nation, but Nigeria refused to be one.

So any Igbo man aspiring to have a separate nation is exercising his God given right of human liberty, you cannot choose to be stagnant in life and block those that chooses to better theirs.
Have you ever heard the term " Ghana must go" and do you think the Nigerian government will not re-enact it again to be a "Biafra must go"?
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Area4Area: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Are u still in 20AD dat u fail to knw dat pen is mightier Dan sword.
Wise up bros
We are waiting for your wonderful and mystical pen
Re: More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nnannapat:
Oga calm down a
bit.

You are going to tell me about diaspora? No disrespect but you guys come out with the lamest excuses and comparisons. You mention Chinese and Indians in Lagos Those go about their business peacefully. It is Igbos who have problems with their host anywhere they go in the world. You demand from others in their land what you don't have the tolerance, democratic mien or liberalism to grant in yours.

You then, like spoilt brats, begin fake and insincere secession agitation when your kinsman Azikiwe is bounced from power to be disturbing the peace of Nigeria. As if we don't know you will all shut up tomorrow if an Igbo is President. In summation, Nigerians now know your Biafra noise is fake and insincere and this is why we ask you to leave and go back to the SE even as we know you won't do this and would rather give excuses as you do here.

No Yoruba is foolish or uneducated enough to expect all Igbos to live in the SE. Yet most of you should show sincerity commensurate with your Biafra noise by returning to the SE to prove to us you can make your region world class as you claim you can. Doing this will show once and for all it is others holding Igbos back as you shout irritatingly to the extent other Nigerians are dying to call your bluff and rid themselves of your insults. I warn you that modern and young Nigerians will call you out for hypocrisy if you continue residing in their land and trading while insisting they are holding you back. You guys should particularly watch your conduct in the North as they are losing patience with Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afegbua Storms EFCC, ICPC Offices, Wants PDP National Chairman, Secondus Probed / Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates / I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.