Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo (3431 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by GISTM0RE: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2019
Tiwa Savage to took to Instagram to show off her new diamond-encrusted grills.

The 49-99 crooner is currently in Atlanta Georgia as her new music video is still trending.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-shows-off-her-diamond-grills-teeth-in-new-photo

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by GISTM0RE: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2019

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by FamousMonk: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2019
So Op..
This is your plan for success in life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 13, 2019
That's why I always smile when people critize the rich saying they waste money and say I will do this and that when I get rich, I will not waste money on thing like this, Lol get the money first and see if you will remember your promises, Money refined the brain, The dead cell in your brain will start working, The first thing you will remember is your teeth that look bad and you will be looking for a way to get it white, Your body will be your first concern, And at that point your day one plan will become invalid and valueless, With money You re not walking alone, How I wish money can change height, I need to get tall.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by daddytime(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Wizkid no comment?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Lools at the comment up. Money smells perfume hahahahahaha.
Read my signature
Follow me on Twitter

Our covenant is in the blood of Jesus. There are Christians moving around, unaware of their authority and the covenant they have with God. Revelation 12:11.
Good Morning FAM and thank God it's Friday...
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by Olufela30: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Iya won !! Doing what makes her happy.. See teeth, like granite stone !!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by drips8(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2019
These kind of posts and FP are like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by Bluezy13(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Person mama...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by asgard01(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2019
WETIN CONSIGN ME... HER LIFE
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by nicepoker101(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2019
mrgoodd:
That's why I always smile when people critize the rich saying they waste money and say I will do this and that when I get rich, I will not waste money on thing like this, Lol get the money first and see if you will remember your promises, Money refined the brain, The dead cell in your brain will start working, The first thing you will remember is your teeth that look bad and you will be looking for a way to get it white, Your body will be your first concern, And at that point your day one plan will become invalid and valueless, With money You re not walking alone, How I wish money can change height, I need to get tall.
There is a place in calabar where they can increase your height. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2019
nicepoker101:
There is a place in calabar where they can increase your height. grin
Please re you for real, Explain in details and show proof.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Better enjoy all the attention you are getting now Tiwa.

For I know of a time when people like you will lose relevance and will no longer be given attention.

What you are doing displeased the creator, violates the great law and distracts you and others from achieving their true purpose.

But the time is coming; God has decreed that the world will turn around. Mercy will be showered upon the people on the earth and they will see the light and understand their true purpose of life. And all forces like you who are distracting people from achieving that purpose will crumble and fall! God will see to that.

And all these God has decreed will happen after the coming of the great reformer and emperor, whose grand name is Imes, whom God will use to start and spearhead all the above mentioned purpose on earth until the mission becomes dominant all over the world.

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by GistMore8: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by GistMore8: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by SolexxBarry(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mammi kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Diamond Grills Teeth In New Photo by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 14, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Rain Down Money At FESTAC Hotel (video) / Fans React As DJ Cuppy Shares Photo Of Her Son, Dudu Otedola / Selina Leaks Her Own Η∪dε Videos On Social Media, Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.