Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Eco Bank Palaver - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eco Bank Palaver (865 Views)

Eco Bank / Eco Bank Test On Friday In Oshodi / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eco Bank Palaver by Mishie: 4:08pm On May 17, 2007
guys, dont know wats up with the eco bank application submission. it wont submit without submitting resume; and to attach the resume is a problem; it wont open the dialog box. ok, u decided to paste cv in text format at the box under, it still wont submit. i have tried this with three cafes, yet same result. someone help!
Re: Eco Bank Palaver by emysexy: 4:16pm On May 17, 2007
The same thing happened to me but after several attempts it went.I even wrote to their support software which adviced me to keep on trying ,though its expensive we don't have any choice but to spend the little dime we have. Just keep on trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Eco Bank Palaver by kwame1: 4:42pm On May 17, 2007
The problem basically is not the Ecobank site per se but with the long period you spent on the page,so the site assumed your time has elapsed.I will sugest that u get your cv & or cover letter ready before filling the application form,so that you can immediately attach your relevant documents and send pronto.Try it ,it will work.It worked for the other guy and for me as well.Luck
Re: Eco Bank Palaver by missparker: 7:03pm On May 17, 2007
well i tried mine yesterday and it also gave me the same problem at a ponit i was angry and i cancelled everything to apply again today but when i check my mail box some minutes ago, they have already recieved my applixcation and they promise to get back to me.dont worry if you have tried sending today,check your mail box tommorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Kdos To Peopleprime / Just Got A Job With Firstbank / Nigerian Breweries Test Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.