Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court (20784 Views)

Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair / 5 Nigerian Female Doctors Talk About What They Hate About Being On Call / Workers At Indomie Cry Out: 'We've Not Been Allowed To Leave For Six Months' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by tweakdude1: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Trousers to court room? who are these dummies. how will this help them win cases.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by penguinpikin: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
so cases can be closed ba.
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by CotenantNIG: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
tinkshak:
Lolz....na the new problem oh.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10218067_screenshot20190913112254_png12a247927d5155fee2d522f44672de57

Give me your whatsapp no let's talk on this your search engine
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by LadyJasper: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
How's this exactly a problem in the legal profession? Aren't there more pressing issues than this? This our Nigerian attitude of leaving the poison in order to pursue the snake is really becoming very embarrassing!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Corroro: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
i dont know sha but i think the female lawyers look good and better on skirts
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Okoyeebos:
Johnnyessence too wants female lawyers to wear trousers in court.

From Eleka to Adeleke to Atiku. You gave your numerous ignorant opinions which are legally retarded. Now, you've moved on to female lawyers.

The funny thing is that it is possible Atiku made people with your level of IQ his lawyers.
I'm a celebrity already. I dey gidigba for nairaland. happy weekend friend.
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by BarrElChapo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
I would have blessed you but I cannot give my money to a "yeye person" as you have described yourself grin

Yeyeboy88:
Hi lovely nairalanders. Today is my birthday, please someone should put a smile on my face 0029966746 Diamond bank
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Godtschild: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Why don’t we leave it to the female lawyers to choose what they want to wear? Nigeria is so backward.

KngGezy:
I must state the obvious that we are still making use of alot of archaic practices in Almost every Sector of the Country

Not just the legal sector but every other sector in Nigeria. From the health with no electronic birth and death registration,to the security and their outdated ak47s , to government parastatals and their bureaucracies with manual file keeping ,etc .Then now the legal sector with the wig. The wig which most legal systems have long dropped.

However it is important to note that. Wearing trousers to court doesn't add nor remove from the case at hand. And if we look at it from the perspective of morality. I am of the opinion that female lawyers should stick to skirt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Blue3k(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigerian courtrooms like women in dress like Wimbledon.
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
we are talking about bringing correct port harcourt garri to abuja so that i can see good garri to soak with ice water n garanut and this nicumpu dey talk about female lawyers wearing trouser. yansh punish u there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Olanipekun1: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:
Johnnyessence too wants female lawyers to wear trousers in court.

From Eleka to Adeleke to Atiku. You gave your numerous ignorant opinions which are legally retarded. Now, you've moved on to female lawyers.

The funny thing is that it is possible Atiku made people with your level of IQ his lawyers.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by hartson(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
I want to hire a lawyer.
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by tck2000(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Smh
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by sterlingD(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
delamb01:
Even now that they are wearing skirts our judges are distorting law and justice, that means if they allowed to put on trousers our judges will be judging in utter confusion
Trex4:
Which means women can wear both trousers and skirts while men would only wear trousers.... Inequality! In the court for that matter!
If this is implemented men should be allowed to wear shorts to balance the equation. But then women would also want to be allowed to wear bum shorts too.... In Fact this Is confusing sef.....
I'm Just joking sha grin
SimDan95:
Mini skirts are better at least it will hope avenue to allow the judge rock an erection, that will make him focus more on what the lawyer is saying.
Don't quote me I don't know what I'm saying
LWKMD

Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:

https://thenigerialawyer.com/nigerian-female-lawyers-should-be-allowed-to-wear-trousers-in-court/

Is this important? Will it address the issue of injustice in Nigeria?

If una like, make una wear leggings or ginstring to court. Its not my biz cos it will not solve Nigeria's problem.
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
will that bring show of respect? Heart Breaking Moment Hungry Malnourished Lion In A Nigerian Zoo Collapsed Out of Exhaustion After Been Unable to Roar, This Happened At The Benue State University Zoo!!! The Nigerian Government Should Go And Rescue This Poor animals Before something Tragic Happens to It!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqclqGcqC1U

God knows that aim trying not to laugh ooo
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Johnnyessence(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Is this important? Will it address the issue of injustice in Nigeria?

If una like, make una wear leggings or ginstring to court. Its not my biz cos it will not solve Nigeria's problem.
the leggings type of trouser is the worst trouser in Nigeria. not good for our professions. prostitutes are the one's that wear leggings trousers.
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nasty things must surely be promoted because we are in the later part of this world.
Trousers are meant for men not women.
End of the world syndrome is manifesting geometrically.
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the leggings type of trouser is the worst trouser in Nigeria. not good for our professions. prostitutes are the one's that wear leggings trousers.

You didn't seem to catch the sarcasm in the tone of my message.

Like seriously I don't care what they wear! so long as they were not able to give atiku his mandate.
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by drakeli: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
How about stopping wearing the lawyer wig to impersonate the white man?
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by zynzyn(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
I smell a raat!! Some well endowed female lawyers may win cases through this means!! grin
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by PDPGuy: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
I’m all for female lawyers being able to wear trousers to court
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Beat123(f): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Will that stop the corruption.?

Misplaced priorities
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by mamotalk: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Skirt is for female, trousers is for male; simple. Let's keep to the status quo
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Johnnyessence(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You didn't seem to catch the sarcasm in the tone of my message.

Like seriously I don't care what they wear! so long as they were not able to give atiku his mandate.
sister you are very funny ooooo.
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by panpan(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Where exactly is it written that a female lawyer cannot wear trousers in court, or that a female lawyer must wear a skirt in court?
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by renewable1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmmmm. That's the real technicality.

Check my signature for an amazing promo now
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by RexTramadol1: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
IMISSABROAD:
Mr. Woman, please you can even tie rapper to court. But make sure you appear only in Area Court and not in my court.

Why you dey miss abroad na?
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by Yeyeboy88(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nothing is too small sir please
BarrElChapo:
I would have blessed you but I cannot give my money to a "yeye person" as you have described yourself grin

Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by yourdj2(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
no now
Re: Nigerian Female Lawyers Should Be Allowed To Wear Trousers In Court by ABOVEDELAW: 3:22am On Sep 14, 2019
DO YOU KNOW THE HISTORY OF WHAT YOU CALL TROUSER TODAY? WHERE IN THE PASSAGE YOU QUOTED WAS TROUSER MENTIONED? WAS TROUSER EVEN AVIALABLE WHEN THAT STATEMENT WAS MADE?
ricki:
you want to go inside the church (court) wearing trouser(breaches) that belong to men only??

Deuteronomy 22:5

kai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nairalander Doing Nigeria Proud In U. A. E / Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.