Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Great Deliverance "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Deliverance "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (265 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Deliverance "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Great deliverance is a function of freedom from sin, self and satan. It also includes having authority and domination over all things. This would be your lot as you draw a battle line with anti-deliverance force.
Psalm 18:50: "Great deliverance giveth he to king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for ever-more."
Deliverance is the act of setting free from every form of bondage. The bondage can be in the form of yokes, covenants, curses, spiritual chains, addictions, etc.
Great deliverance can only be said to have taken place when you are genuinely delivered from sin and translated into the light of his dear son. (Col. 1:13),
When flesh has no dominion over you.
Great deliverance is when your body, soul and spirit are free from all forms of demonic manipulations.
As you give yourself to the study of the word of God, live a holy life and maintain an aggressive prayer life , victory is sure.
Re: Great Deliverance "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by TruthinAction: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mountain of fire is not delivering people, rather it is making them murderers in the guise of prayers and revenge. And the gate of heaven is not wide enough to accommodate murderers.

1 Like

Re: Great Deliverance "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Esther 7
If you take your stand for God and avoid any form of compromise in your Christian life, like Mordecai did during his time, any person or group of persons who may conspire to eliminate you from the land of the living shall end up being eliminated in your stead.
Jeremiah 30:16: " Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, everyone of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil their shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey." There is a law of God called the law of divine substitution. This simply means that instead of you, whosoever is planning to kill you will die in your place. Christ become a substitute for all men when He died in our place and took the sin of the whole world.
In the book of Daniel we read about how the people who accused Daniel and caused him to be thrown into the lion's den were cast into the lion's den (Daniel 6:24)
Isa 43:4 says, " Since thou want precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee:
therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life." If there is a gang-up against you, then these prayer points are for you. They will activate the law of divine substitution to work for you.
Jer 17:18: Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.

(1) (Reply)

The End Of King Herod / Young Muslim Boy Praying In Front Of A Church, Nigerians React (video) / Pastor E.a Adeboye: How My Mother Always Got My School Fees From My Poor Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.