Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] (20112 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by jumpmasta(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
All1Gists:
A woman who has welcomed her first set of children after many years of childlessness. Many couples are faced with the issue of not conceiving many years after marriage and this sometimes puts a strain on the union. However, the patient ones are sometimes rewarded.

A Nigerian woman identified on Instagram as @miracletwinsjj, took to her handle to share the good news of her childbirth after she safely delivered twin boys after seven years of childlessness.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/nigerian-woman-welcomes-set-of-twins-after-7-years-photo.html
IVF at work ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by 9ja083: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
My neighbor gave birth to triplets (2 boys and 1 girl) after 6 yrs of marriage
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by banji1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
The patient dog does eat the fattest bone after all. Congrats

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by dewonuelle: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Congratulations may the Lord bless them.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by AnusOdourInhaler: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Thanks to IVF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ii thank God for her safe delivery however what is the secret behind this?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by Iheuwaneme(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Thank God for the miraculous.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by webngnews: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by Edoedos(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Congrat dear
Almighty God that did it for this couple, Pls I beg of you, come and do it for me too.
We've been married for almost seven years too..
In God I, we, trust..
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by mechanics(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Delay is never denial.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by maureen44(f): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kudos to d doctors that carried out d IVF.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by Hum2020: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Congratulations i belived that God Amighty that answer you will do mind very soon
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
All1Gists:
A woman who has welcomed her first set of children after many years of childlessness. Many couples are faced with the issue of not conceiving many years after marriage and this sometimes puts a strain on the union. However, the patient ones are sometimes rewarded.

A Nigerian woman identified on Instagram as @miracletwinsjj, took to her handle to share the good news of her childbirth after she safely delivered twin boys after seven years of childlessness.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/nigerian-woman-welcomes-set-of-twins-after-7-years-photo.html
She did not say that she did IVF
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by krisjohnson88(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
God of Rebecca as proven himself again. U are Great
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by Ndipe(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hallelujah!
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by TempleHouse: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Congratulations !
Definitely, another twins awaits you again!
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by johnyhicom: 4:07am On Sep 14, 2019
wow... in fact it as been GOD always, congregation
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by johnyhicom: 4:09am On Sep 14, 2019
congratulation
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] by EuroBoy007(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2019
My lovely kid sis kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook / My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.