Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... (1254 Views)

100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... by iLegendd(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
My last book on relationship (for men) will be published this month on Amazon. I want to hang my boot in writing relationship books for men, but I don't want to stop publishing books.

So, I'll be hiring men and women who can write relationship articles on any relationship topic for men and for women.

I'll do the research and craft the table of content/outline and all you'll have to do is write the content based on the topic.

Requirements:

1. You must hand a good grasp of English
2. You must not be a sissy nice guy, but a good-bad guy
3. You must be honest and cooperative

Show your interest and I'll verify before accepting you. Don't do copy and paste. I'll use different software to verify originality of each content submitted.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Yes, you'll be paid.
Re: Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... by joeeee240(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nice bro... I'll be writing on relationships for men
Re: Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... by Nat404: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
iLegendd:
My last book on relationship (for men) will be published this month on Amazon. I want to hang my boot in writing relationship books for men, but I don't want to stop publishing books.

So, I'll be hiring men and women who can write relationship articles on any relationship topic for men and for women.

I'll do the research and craft the table of content/outline and all you'll have to do is write the content based on the topic.

Requirements:

1. You must hand a good grasp of English
2. You must not be a sissy nice guy, but a good-bad guy
3. You must be honest and cooperative

Show your interest and I'll verify before accepting you. Don't do copy and paste. I'll use different software to verify originality of each content submitted.d

smiley smiley winkthat's really nice.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... by chiboy441(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good job, what about the pills on red ?
Re: Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... by iLegendd(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
chiboy441:
Good job, what about the pills on red ?
Re: Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
joeeee240:
Nice bro... I'll be writing on relationships for men
Great. How has your publishing journey been so far? Have you given up or still moving?
Re: Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... by Charleys: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ilegendd don dey do redpill, you're now copying ubunja hahahaha.

Truth is you're late to this game.
Re: Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Charleys:
Ilegendd don dey do redpill, you're now copying ubunja hahahaha.

Truth is you're late to this game.
Thanks for noticing and I apologize for being late. Is there any suggestions on how to be early next time?

(1) (Reply)

. / See reactions as Nigerian Baker crafts a Birthday cake in the form of a Gen set / I Married My Side Chick But Falling In Love Was Not Part Of The Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.