Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta (64415 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Remii(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bruno3000:
Aswear... I'm even suspecting dat he sacrificed Kim Porter for ritualistic purposes. So Tiwa is now a member of the illuminati?
join one too, just solve your problem, lol,
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bruno3000:
grow up. A lot is going on behind the scene. Grow up.
tell that idiot.. people like him glorify something they have no clue about... same sects of idiots glorify yahoo boys because they have money not knowing what's happening behind the seen..

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
sirya:
Who else noticed Diddy's sign
baba I did o. the pyramid sign.. but those who are still living in the matrix will think it means nothing..

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Yankee101:
Illumination brings out all kinds of vibes

The Good, bad and ugly.

But light has no connection with darkness even if the devil sometimes disguises as an angel of light, cos he used to be one, make no mistake......he is no more one.
no more one as how? someone who is throwing the hand sign is no more one? ...don't get you..
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by xpool(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
franklingud:

Who released this animal from the zoo?

Buhari come and take your brother away from here oo!
I no talk am?
Na saddist you be.
Who no happy for another person success, hmm, him no go see success, na so so sorrow , tears and failure him go dey embrace.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bruno3000:
She isn't any way greater than Aaliyah. Wia Aaliyah today. As a little boi, I sooo much adored Aaliyah, but let's call a spade a spade for once. THESE PPLE ARE NOT SAINTS.
they don sacrifice aliyah give Ogun....
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bruno3000:
Educate us sir.
lol. u mean brain wash us sir?
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by franklingud(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
xpool:

I no talk am?
Na saddist you be.
Who no happy for another person success, hmm, him no go see success, na so so sorrow , tears and failure him go dey embrace.
Animal!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Keep displaying your animalistic behaviour here.

Keep taking drugs for another person's illness.

If I talk to you again call me basKART!
I don't talk to animals!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Paulo3ree(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
You want ..e.us eeh p diddy, nawa oooh
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
TruthProphet:

...and Nigerians and the rest of the world would keep asking why Nigeria is underdeveloped in every sector of its economy even in 21st Century. No wonder pastors buy private jets with flamboyance in this part of the world.
and American pastors don't own private gets? go and sit down somewhere. you think this whites don't believe in the existence of this illuminati thing? how does ones believe in that affect the growth of Nigeria? stop reasoning like a brainwashed idiot..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Crownbackhome: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
This girl will be at middle everytime she took pictures with American rapper. Her right hand will never show.
#kinlode

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by xpool(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
franklingud:

Animal!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Keep displaying your animalistic behaviour here.

Keep taking drugs for another person's illness.

If I talk to you again call me basKART!
I don't talk to animals!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Symptoms of the seed of a broken home
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
hustlelegit:

U self hear urself, small doctor. Which song small doctor dey sing? No dey talk small doctor cos he his not a musician, we are talking about music that meets international standard and ties savage song Don reach that level
we have many Nigerian artists singing international standards. people like ASA n the rest, why ain't they mixing with this occult slaves even though ASA has being exposed to the international scene before most of this artist did... you don't see her rolling with this puppets... you don't see Femi kuti rolling with this puppets... you don't see Angelina kidjo Rollin with is puppets. I can go on n on... you have to belong to their click.... tuface dey there, sunny ade's song was used in a movie back then, Infact he performed life on stage in the movie. you don't see him with illuminati slaves, tufaces African Queen gain so much recognition that his song was used in the FAT GIRL'S movie. you dont see him hanging around with illuminati slaves..... yet he is well known across the world even before tiwa dreamt of coming to Nigeria..
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by iamJ(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Go girl, you worked for it.

Hope yemi dey see her voltage
cant a local girl stay in 2nd place in peace?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by General0847: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
maybachmusic:

undecided
With such thinking , prayer houses will always be full and little space for intellectual development

You spoke my mind. Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
cybriz82:

Hmmm awon CSI,FBI,OLOPA,SARZ,una welldone ooo nice research...
in the world were ignorance, wealth and stupudity is worshipped, a woke person is tagged different names.. ignorance no go kee u. wake up n do your research n stop letting the media feed your dead brain with lies n deception...
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
hustlelegit:

;DLol, blow first before u join ---na money dem dey use join na
you don't even need to have money. as long as you get popularity... them go accept your ass with both arms..welcoming you to the brotherhood.. you go help them use your fame n popularity sell their occult philosophy n idea to the world through your music or whatever you do..
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Kokaine(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
franklingud:
Someone that is dating his son's ex.

Is that one a dad?

Shameless old fvck
lol.
FBI legit have evidence that this guy put some bucks in the crops hood on PACs head. His hands are not clean.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
carsellerNG:

Correct man, how that sandy spring be, Not far from my end here in Buckhead. Heard much good about Sandy Spring .
its like working in ketu n you live in ikorodu but don't k.ow anything about ikorodu only hearing about it. nice try.... lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Reelmii:
this puffy guy is supposed to be behind bars for pac's death

but as usual the American police dont send blacks
actually there are no proof that he killed PAC. but at least he still spent some time in jail for Biggie's death..
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
emerged01:

This Tiwa na witch,sometimes she go fine and sometimes she go Dey ugly.
that's the power of make up. oh! snap.. make-up na witchcraft sef. u are Right..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
thats wot happens when you help a woman succeed they forget the man who helped them!!! irony of life!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Remii:
join one too, just solve your problem, lol,
illuminati wey never solve their own problem...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by greypencils: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Larryndelaw:
You met P Diddy, u are making noise. Me that I'm on my lane and dont post fotos on the net, I have met the BOYZ II MEN.
Shey, me that I have met RKelly ...mtchewww
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
xpool:

I no talk am?
Na saddist you be.
that means you are also a sadist for talking against that guy too. lmao. fool.
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
hustlelegit:

Illuminati na bad thing? Mtcheww, anybody wey might Yankee celebrity Don join Illuminati abi

You forgot to mention that hunger can make people to imagine all kinds of things like looking at a well fed goat and start thinking that the goat is well fed because it is a member of the illuminati.

#HungerBad
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
xpool:

Symptoms of the seed of a broken home
wow . how do u know? you must have being a victim of one too.. lol..
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by obentenyson(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
greypencils:
Shey, me that I have met RKelly ...mtchewww
I hope he didn't piss on you too sha...?
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Tjiaz(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tiwa bae
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by friendlyadvice: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Mkez(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
see how she is happy for picture PDD take with her .
how much more if it was Jesus Christ that requested for her to heaven , how glad will it be ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by missCAPS: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
God when sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.