Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game (40577 Views)

Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA / Camilla Cabello And Shawn Mendes Caught Kissing In Public (video) / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Almiron: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2023
In what seems an inevitable sign of things to come, some of the world's biggest entertainers were in attendance to watch Lionel Messi strut his stuff for Inter Miami.

On-hand to watch his second appearance for the MLS club were none other than Diddy, DJ Khaled and Camila Cabello.

Beckham was seen hugging Diddy, in addition to Puerto Rican singer, Rauw Alejandro. Cabello also received a kiss and a hug from Mr. Beckham

While the celebrities are used to doing the entertaining, it was they who received a show.

Messi was at his magical best during the first-half; scoring a brace to put the home team up 2-0. Not done there, the seven-time Ballon d'Or winner added an assist after the half.

The Argentine offered comfort to Inter Miami fans by his sheer presence on the pitch, but his powers seemto extend off it.

He was seen reassuring DJ Khaled's son, who was crying prior to kickoff vs. Atlanta United.

Beyond his Inter Miami teammates, Messi was reunited with fellow World Cup winner and Argentina midfielder Thiago Almada.

The latter missed a penalty in the final minutes, ensuring there was room for only one Argentine in the spotlight. Though, he did leave Fort Lauderdale with the biggest prize of the night; Messi's game worn jersey.

Source-Dailymail

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Almiron: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2023
Messi has turned the MLS to NBA, when was the last time celebrities watch any MLS games. It can only be the 🐐 effect. They all came to witness greatness. These are some of their reactions after meeting King Leo for the first time.

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Curse777: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2023
cool

Arabs and Saudi Arabia league must be very jealous of MLS now

299 Likes 24 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Ahmed0336(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Definitely...

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by TemplarLandry: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2023
cool
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Curse777: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Definitely...

I low-key wished he got signed in EPL , so I can enjoy his matches

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Oowel(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2023
This is real investment by inter Miami

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Urheadmaster(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2023
Even the Spanish laliga will be very jealous of Leo Messi cool
Curse777:
cool

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Zonefree(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
cool

But, Arab got Ronaldo already...King of the game.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Curse777: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Even the Spanish laliga will be very jealous of Leo Messi cool

grin

2 Likes

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by brain54(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2023
I think Messi will love it at the MLS…

He made the right transfer decision!

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Nemesis0147(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Greatest of all time…
Playing with so much joy.
No stress
No competition
No pressure
Not because of the money….just playing for the fun of the game.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Nemesis0147(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Zonefree:

dey play

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Curse777: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Zonefree:

I love both Messi and Ronaldo... But MLS grabbing Messi rather than Ronaldo is a major business move

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Craddock: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Zonefree:

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Craddock: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2023
King Messi is really enjoying himself in America...

After winning the trophy Ronaldo can never win in his life, Messi is just having the sweetest fun in America.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Almiron: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Camilla’s reaction

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Fira09(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by MMempire(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2023
Long Reign The King of Football.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by ruggedtimi(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Messi on another level

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Almiron: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Tiktoker "Khaby" was also in attendance.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Kharol1234: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2023
The G.O.A.T

Everybody wan famz Messi king of football.

29 Likes

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by myyansh68(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
πŸ˜‚
This picture dy give me Joy Aswear. I dedicate this to my enemies.
grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Craddock: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
myyansh68:

πŸ˜‚

This picture dy give me Joy Aswear.
I dedicate this to my enemies.

grin
Let the poor.....

grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by TheSuperX(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
King Messi is really enjoying himself in America...

After winning the trophy Ronaldo can never win in his life, Messi is just having the sweetest fun in America.
Ronaldo must be crying for always losing to MESSI πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I sight my crush Camila ❀️

32 Likes

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Craddock: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
TheSuperX:
Ronaldo must be crying for always losing to MESSI πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Big tears 🀣

15 Likes

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by TheSuperX(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:

I love both Messi and Ronaldo... But MLS grabbing Messi rather than Ronaldo is a major business move
Messi will be having a good time in MLS, he has already scored 3 goals on 2 match and still have alot of goals to score and from what I saw, he's more relaxed and happy in MLS than he was in PSG.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Treasure17(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
It's all PR.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Dimaya: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by Sakobaba(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
S
Re: P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game by raskymonojendor: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Almiron:

Source-Dailymail
Puff daddy is becoming obese.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / Davido Goes All Old Skool For New Music Video [photo] / Adekunle Gold Wears A Massai Garb In Kenya (pic Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.