Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking (40331 Views)

UI, LASU, UNILAG Ranked Among Top 800 World Universities By Times Higher (THE) / OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE / Times World Universities Rankings 2020: See How African Universities Fared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by airsaylongcon: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
ikennamadu1:

You are just a hater.. U don't have anybody there... Sit down my friend....

LOL... Why would I lie? I went to Babcock so this is not about hating on private universities. Its just the plain truth. Babcock too has run down "new" buildings too so this is not trying to say that BU is better. The plain truth is that the buildings in CU were built with substandard materials. Or how do you explain a uni under 20 years already needing so many maintenance work? CU that I saw them use large industrial fans to hasten the drying of a plastered building. Seat down son. No one is hating here
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by jrondit(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
never! I love my country and CU's masters students are too intelligent and don't lack work
If i may ask why you wouldn't patronize other cheap private universities in nigeria. Your answer will be the similar to above(standard).
I ain't saying you shouldn't love your country but you would get better standard at almost same cost.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by glowingflame7: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Badmod:
I like Bishop Oyedepo as a person though and what He stand for...
But I get confused alot by what I like about him.
I once told a fellow that I contributed N20 to the building and development of CU,and He said if it's Because of my N20 I started having some sense of entitlement that He will refund me.
I told him,"you can't afford it,not just you but Oyedepo himself can't afford it"....
A primary school pikin wey contribute N20 to donate as far back as 1996...
.....the truth is Winners Chapel can afford to run these schools,covenant and Landmark on 100% scholarship...let it be the school for the genius among us...I will contribute a million naira now or more for it to be school that model the best of the best of the next generation...
I still can't see why I contributed N20 and a poor guy like my dad couldn't send his wards to that institution...
My opinion....but I actually feel robbed.

You were not robbed in any way. Were you promised anything? You think it takes 1million naira to run a university that is making waves. Why don't you establish a primary school or secondary schools for free. Let's see the quality and how long it will last. Talk is very cheap.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by Facidio: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Learnstuffs:
My only problem with the university is that the congregation whose contributions built the school cannot even afford the school fees

Free the sheeple

Has any of the members complain to you that they can't afford it?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by lereinter(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
hayoholla:

Bolo, odenson!

Werey oloriburuku
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by lereinter(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
OnPointMan:

That occultic symbol Or what does tbmhe star of david mean?

Don't occult and pagans wear or use the sign of the cross.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by OnPointMan(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
lereinter:

Don't occult and pagans wear or use the sign of the cross.

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2019
jrondit:
If i may ask why you wouldn't patronize other cheap private universities in nigeria. Your answer will be the similar to above(standard).
I ain't saying you shouldn't love your country but you would get better standard at almost same cost.
which uni? The only better one afta CU is Lagos school of business at lekki which is fvcking expensive.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by qanda: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2019
WHO NEEDS TO KNOW?

��O'level study materials on Q and A App are available for FREE (JAMB, WAEC Questions and Answers, NECO past questions and Marking scheme).

��The materials on Q and A App are provided by the App users.

��Q and A is owned and developed by Nairalanders

��Four material providers (sellers) on Q and A App have made combined sales of N1000000

��Materials uploaded to the App cannot be redistributed by buyers without permission from the material owner (one of the reasons Q and A App is the best platform to monitize your content).

��Information about uncommon job opportunities are available on the App

��Q and A App currently has 11,000+ users/downloads

��National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) exam past questions 100-500, 700-800 Level are available on the App.

��Q and A App holds the highest number and most reliable source of professional exams study materials on the Nigerian 'webspace'

��Q and A provides FREE job test preparation and interview materials to job seekers

��Q and A App is the future of connecting knowledge seekers to resource persons in Africa.

There is more......, install Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
and tell us what you think; what you can do with it, areas of concern and improvement. Send your feedback by chat - 07052193183

Pls share this info with Individuals who need to KNOW
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by lereinter(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=OnPointMan post=82239672][/quote]

Sorry give your father
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

I missed the part where you wrote that Covenant University came off Oyedepo's personal money.

Really shocked

What does Oyedepo do for a living?
Dont mind them.
He is making merchandise of them.
David Oyedepo is a conman and a fraudsman.
2 Peter 2:1-3
1.But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2.And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3.And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
The early christians sold their possesions and shared it among themselves(to as many that had need).Today if a steadfast winners chapel member doesn't have money to pay their children school fees, their children must stay at home till their parents have the money.
Acts 2:43-45
43.And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44.And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45.And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by BluntBoy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Love4God:

Dont mind them.
He is making merchandise of them.
David Oyedepo is a conman and a fraudsman.
2 Peter 2:1-3
1.But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2.And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3.And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
The early christians sold their possesions and shared it among themselves(to as many that had need).Today if a steadfast winners chapel member doesn't have money to pay their children school fees, their children must stay at home till their parents have the money.
Acts 2:43-45
43.And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44.And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45.And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

God bless you.

The truth is very evident, but Satan is doing a great job distorting it.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
How did you contribute the #20; launching, second collection of offering or building offering?

Badmod:
I like Bishop Oyedepo as a person though and what He stand for...
But I get confused alot by what I like about him.
I once told a fellow that I contributed N20 to the building and development of CU,and He said if it's Because of my N20 I started having some sense of entitlement that He will refund me.
I told him,"you can't afford it,not just you but Oyedepo himself can't afford it"....
A primary school pikin wey contribute N20 to donate as far back as 1996...
.....the truth is Winners Chapel can afford to run these schools,covenant and Landmark on 100% scholarship...let it be the school for the genius among us...I will contribute a million naira now or more for it to be school that model the best of the best of the next generation...
I still can't see why I contributed N20 and a poor guy like my dad couldn't send his wards to that institution...
My opinion....but I actually feel robbed.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by Ochedi(m): 3:37am On Dec 01, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Cant wait for wen I can afford to save 4million to do masters degree

Why wait when you can get scholarships so easily this days
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ochedi:

Why wait when you can get scholarships so easily this days
boss, pls help me..j don't know how to apply or were to go to apply
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by jrondit(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I thought you said you love your country then why do you want to apply for other country scholarship?. Any which country scholarship do yo wish to apply for?
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking by Ochedi(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Sorry I'm responding late. Been busy. DM me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? / MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why / OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.