Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! (5748 Views)

My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by jnoz23(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Our wife now!
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Belafonte:

She’s not a slave. He cannot make her wear the nighties and pjs. He also cannot force her to leave the bedside without appropriate clothing. And he definitely has no right to burn her wrappers.
u talk like an idiot, the wife is to submit to her husband. This is the exact example she needs to obey her husband.so shut d fvck up!
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
sylvez:

Number 3 is not good.

5. Buy her one bag of pants.

On a second thought, she no dey wear panties so that you can free, unlimited and unrestricted access to always fire the action any time any where.
She's a good wife
she is a foolish wife, so don't support trash. Burn all dat fvcking wrappers she wears around d house
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Belafonte(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
u talk like an idiot, the wife is to submit to her husband. This is the exact example she needs to obey her husband.so shut d fvck up!

Just checked your profile and I’m disappointed in the fact that you had to spew such venom. I’m not pissed just disappointed. As fine as you are you lack tact and class.

I wonder what’s making you so angry. Must have been long you had good s*x. Sorry. kiss
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Belafonte:

Just checked your profile and I’m disappointed in the fact that you had to spew such venom. I’m not pissed just disappointed. As fine as you are you lack tact and class.

I wonder what’s making you so angry. Must have been long you had good s*x. Sorry. kiss
am very sorry, and no, it's not the sex. Nairaland foolish comments brings out the worse in me, I guess I need to learn not to take things personally.i apologise again

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Emperoradrian(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin ;Dits purely inspired by d HOLY SPIRIT, I av left my number on ur page
I cannot see any number on any page. Where do you stay actually?
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Emperoradrian(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
nicepoker101:
You are about to fall into the trap. Your body don de shag you already.

My brother how do you mean, pls tell me something I need to know.
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by SisterCaro(m): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Pics of your wife in wrapper or you are lying
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2019
Emperoradrian:

I cannot see any number on any page. Where do you stay actually?
Lagos,Nigeria and u can find it on my page and urs

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Child Marriage. / How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby? / The Story Behind The Cheating Wife , A Bank Manager(+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.