Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

“I Have A Wider Vision And Had To Drop My Brother As My Manager” – Reekado Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have A Wider Vision And Had To Drop My Brother As My Manager” – Reekado Banks (485 Views)

Samklef: 'My Manager And I Made $32m In 2021' / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos / ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have A Wider Vision And Had To Drop My Brother As My Manager” – Reekado Banks by QueenLisa(f): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
“I Have A Wider Vision And Had To Drop My Brother As My Manager” – Reekado Banks

Reekado Banks has dropped his brother, Temi Solomon as his manager and now he has given a reason for his action.

The singer who recently left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records in an interview on Cool Fm explained he had to let go of his brother as he wants to continue his career with experienced hands because his vision grew.

Click the link below to see full post �

https://globng.com/i-have-a-wider-vision-and-had-to-drop-my-brother-as-my-manager-reekado-banks/

Re: “I Have A Wider Vision And Had To Drop My Brother As My Manager” – Reekado Banks by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wonderful idea brother bankz,if ur brother wanted d best for u he shld have made this move first
Re: “I Have A Wider Vision And Had To Drop My Brother As My Manager” – Reekado Banks by QueenLisa(f): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Wonderful idea brother bankz,if ur brother wanted d best for u he shld have made this move first

Eheen
Re: “I Have A Wider Vision And Had To Drop My Brother As My Manager” – Reekado Banks by QueenLisa(f): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele-bello Offers Diane A Spot On Jenifa's Diary - Ekomiamiblog / Bbnaija: I Have Handed Tacha To Her People: Ebuka(video) / Sylvia Ukaatu: ‘I Can’t Marry Because I Swore A Blood Oath With My Ex’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.