Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Rccg Dubai Festival Of Life 2019 with Pastor E.A ADEBOYE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Dubai Festival Of Life 2019 with Pastor E.A ADEBOYE (328 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Dubai Festival Of Life 2019 with Pastor E.A ADEBOYE by Haleplushearty: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
�� RCCG DUBAI FESTIVAL OF LIFE 2019��

TOPIC: �LET THE FIRE FALL�
TEXT: EXODUS 3:1-6
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

Let’s lift our hands to the most high God, let's give Him glory, honour and adoration. Let’s begin to worship the Ancient of Days, give Him glory, honour, and adoration. Thank You Father, blessed be Your Holy name, in Jesus mighty name we worshiped.

*Father, if You are visiting two people here today, let me be one of them.
*Father, don’t let me come in vain.

SONG
What a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him

Almighty God, King of kings and the Lord of lords, the owner of the earth and the fullness thereof, the Unchangeable Changer, we worship You, Please, accept our worship in Jesus name.

Today, in the lives of Your children gathered here and those who are listening to us all over the world, Father, please do something new, miraculous, glorious, please save souls today, heal the sick, set the captives free before we leave here let every one of us sing a new song and Father bless this land in Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

Exodus 3:1-6 God is fire, Hebrews 12:29, let the fire fall could mean let me have contact with God. Somebody will have contact with God. Genesis 1:26-27.

TYPES OF CONTACT
*Eye Contact. John 9: 1
*Ear Contact. 1 Kings 17:2-3
*Mouth Contact. Numbers 12:5-8
*Body Contact. Matthew 8:1-3
*Nose Contact. Genesis 2:7

Let the fire fall means having a contact in one of the five ways or more.

*EYE CONTACT
Exodus 33:20 When God sees someone the person will never remain the same again. Focusing attention on me. John 5:5-7 God can single out one person out of the crowd. John 9 :1-9, 24-25. By the time this service is over you will say you came with problem but going without problem. Mark 2:1-12 You will not leave the same way you came.
*Father, please see me today, focus your attention on me.

*EAR CONTACT
1Kings 19:9-12, John 12:28-29, I want Him to hear me. Mark 10:46-52
When God heard the blind man; light came,
enemies became friends. Acts 16:25-34 - your enemies will become your servants. He had a breakthrough. 1Samuel 1:19-20
*Father, please, hear me today.

*MOUTH CONTACT
Mouth contact is God speaking concerning me and sending a word that is meant for me. Exodus 20 :18-19, 2Kings 4:8-17. Receive whatever you need that will make your joy full. 1Samuel 16:1-13 You will never forget today.
Father, speak concerning me today and send a word directly to me.

*BODY CONTACT
Let God touch me today - If He touches You, anointing will destroy yokes. Isaiah 10 : 27, Matthew 8:1-3, Luke 7:11-15, Mark 5:25-34
*Father, please, touch me today.

*NOSE CONTACT
Breathe on me and there will be way. Ezekiel 37:1-10 dry bones will live, impossible will be possible, lost opportunities will be restored. Ex 15:8-10.
*Father, breathe on me today, make a way where there is no way, reverse the irreversible and let my dry bones live again.
*Father, breathe on my neighbours.

When the fire fall, it's a good thing for those on the Lord's side and bad for those that do not belong to Him. If you're still living in sin and the fire fall you will regret it. if you surrender to God He will forgive your past and wash your sins, come and give your life to God now.

WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
*Daddy said “The All sufficient God is here tonight”.
*The Lord said “I will cover this meeting with my healing virtue like blanket, you and the person precious to you will recover fully.''
*The Lord said “there’s someone here tonight, before the end of this year, He will send a helper of destiny to you”.
*They Lord said “you backslide and the heavens closed, because you came today He will reopen the heavens”.
*The Lord said “three words will leave your life forever : stagnation, disappointment and disgrace”.

PRAYER POINTS
*Father, please see me today and focus Your attention on me.
*Father, please, hear me today.
*Father, speak concerning me today and send a word directly to me.
*Father, please, touch me today.
*Father, breathe on me today, make a way where there was no way, reverse the irreversible and let my dry bones live again.
*Father, breathe on my neighbours.

***ASK GOD FOR THREE THINGS YOU WANT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

*Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, All sufficient God, thank you for visiting us like this, what a great God You are, please, accept our thanks in Jesus name.

*Your children have asked for three major things, even right now let your fire fall, turn every request to a testimony, give them these miracles before the end of this month, surprise them before the end of this month.

*Jehovah El Shaddai, God who is more than enough, give them what they should have asked for that they forgot.

*Saturate the clothes lifted up with your anointing. As they are leaving, let Your presence go with them, on their ways let there be miracles, at home let miracles be waiting for them, anytime I hear from them let it be good news.

*The Almighty God will bless, support, defend, promote and fight your battles and your testimony will be many, you will serve God till the end, so shall it be and in the kingdom of God you will not be missing.
*** If you receive that let me hear you shout HALLELUJAH.

Re: Rccg Dubai Festival Of Life 2019 with Pastor E.A ADEBOYE by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wow. Am sure 90percent will be nigerians

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Flames In Your Bedroom / RCCG Sunday School Teachers Manual , Sunday 13th October 2019 / Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.