Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix (20567 Views)

Merry Men 2 / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
They need to keep pushing the bar or they will fall into mediocrity once again. That’s why Hollywood has gone so far. Constantly pushing the bar of success.

Nigerians get swollen headed after sm praises and begin to relax on the sofar of mediocrity as an imaginary No1.
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by HumbleGorilla(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
DRIVING AT NIGHT MADE EASY!!!

The HD Night Vision Wrap Arounds will give you a clearer view when you drive at night.

If you already use glasses, no worries as the HD Night Vision can fit over your existing glasses.

NOW YOU CAN DRIVE AT NIGHT, UNDER THE RAIN AND IN DUSTY AREAS WITHOUT STRESS!!!

PRICE: 4000

Call: 07065029380 For More Info

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Bawofss(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
mamajj17:
The Film Mokalik is nothing to write Home about it was overrated purposely Simi acted in it undecided lipsrsealed
pls share link
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Motikeke: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
How much is HP laptop battery , screen and keyboard. HP pavilion and HP 2000 all core i3.
LaptopRepairer:
ok

Is your laptop faulty? We will repair for you, check my signature below to contact me on whatsapp
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by amaniro: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
ojibole:
I still don't get this Netflix thing, is it that it doesn't use data?

They use data to watch film from their app na... As you dey watch the film dey go your data dey awing dey go too
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by renewable1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one

Check my signature for an amazing promo now
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
LaptopRepairer:
ok

Is your laptop faulty? We will repair for you, check my signature below to contact me on whatsapp

My HP lappy has issues. It goes off and on sometime when it goes off it will not on, even if I press the power button

Can you fix that?
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by grandstar(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
vibre:
The only Nigerian movie I can sit down to watch is things fall apart. I can't waste my time watching nonsense sad

Even I that grew up on American and British flicks see your above statements has extreme.

I'm not a fan of many Nollywood films, noticing lots of poor acting worsened by weak and preposterous plots. There are still some good ones out there. Why do you think Netflix paid for these films for instance? You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Olubee22(f): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Auscaj12:
Queen Genevieve nnaji keep opening doors for them. No success story of nollywood with out the queen. Proudly igbo
From where to where? undecided Not hating but there had been some Nollywood movies on Netflix before Lionheart.

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by nextstep(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Beautiful movies... it's such a great experience to watch these movies in the cinema.

Does anybody remember when cinema industry started to die in Nigeria? Around 1984... I didn't call any names. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
jaxxy:
They need to keep pushing the bar or they will fall into mediocrity once again. That’s why Hollywood has gone so far. Constantly pushing the bar of success.

Nigerians get swollen headed after sm praises and begin to relax on the sofar of mediocrity as an imaginary No1.
Nigerian movies are improving on daily basis with less support from the government. Unlike Hollywood and Bollywood that has government funding, nollywood lacks adequate funding from the government. Hollywood has been in existence before nollywood hence no need to compare them

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by iamsea(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Igbalaoluwa:
Merrymen was below expectations
I swear. They started well, but towards the end, i no just understand wetin dem dey do.
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by YoungAncient1: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wedding party 2 no make sense jare. The only funny scene was when Frank Donna presented the wedding list to the Onwuka's family. And maybe the airport scene with Seyi Law and Chigurl gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Baroba(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2019
Memphitz537:

Can't wait for Netflix to show "Dolomite is My Name".....

and fucking up motherfuckers is my game!

That's the movie am waiting for..

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Priceyk(f): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2019
That merry men was not worth it at all,It was over hype abeg

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by mamajj17(f): 2:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Bawofss:

pls share link

My l watched it on Netflix.
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by ekitimanalways(m): 3:44am On Sep 14, 2019
realstars:
I can't west my time in Nigerian novice, I rather kiss read it..
Films like the magic box, and chike and the river. : grin grin
...Ade Our Little Naughty Brother. cheesy
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Wedding party only N512m and merry men only N230m. That's too low
Nigerians can do better than this.
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by MrMann1(m): 4:36am On Sep 14, 2019
Make Dem bring am
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Sprumbaba: 5:22am On Sep 14, 2019
mamajj17:
The Film Mokalik is nothing to write Home about it was overrated purposely Simi acted in it undecided lipsrsealed

I will be mad if I saw that at a cinema. It was a snoozefest.

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 14, 2019
Bawofss:

pls share link
9jarocks(put.com at the end) I downloaded that movie and deleted it 5mins after... It was as if I was watching a yoruba movie but the most annoying part was the little boy who was an apprentice.. The guy no just get respect for elders.. If them no tell am to greet him no go greet.. The film might have been interesting though but I just told you my own reasons why I couldn't watch it... When you visit that site, search for "merry men" too you would see it...
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by mechanics(m): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Wow, the film will make sense, mere seeing our popular actors and actresses.
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Wedding party 3 ....should come out ooo I love that movie
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by echelons(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2019
If they're not adding King of Boys, I'm not renewing my subscription.

King of Boys has been the best Nigerian movie I've seen in ages, far better than The Wedding Party, Lionheart and the rest.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by mamajj17(f): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Sprumbaba:

The Film was just waste of CAPITAL, even the little that went to learn the Mechanical was not clever enough to acted
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by mamajj17(f): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Sprumbaba:

The Film was just waste of CAPITAL, even the little Boy that went to learn the Mechanical was not clever enough to acted
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2019
echelons:
If they're not adding King of Boys, I'm not renewing my subscription.

King of Boys has been the best Nigerian movie I've seen in ages, far better than The Wedding Party, Lionheart and the rest.
Are you for real? I’ve not seen wedding party 2 but King of Boys is trash. Another overrated trash by Kemi
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2019
mamajj17:

The Film was just waste of CAPITAL, even the little Boy that went to learn the Mechanical was not clever enough to acted
MOKALIKI is the worst film I’ve watched in a decade. The hype and everything around the movie made me so excited about watching... everything about the movie is flop. From the Lil boy to Simi, to the story.

To think everything was supposed to have happened in one day... smh

Only Obama managed to put little spark on it

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2019
PureFace1:
Since announcing its decision to invest in African content, Netflix has on a roll by constantly acquiring Nigerian movies.

The latest acquisition was revealed back in August 2019 by FilmOne, a major Nigerian distributor, via their Instagram page.

According to the independent distributor, “The Wedding Party 2,” “ King Of Boys” and “Merry Men” will soon be available on Netflix.

Two of these movies have been added to the American streaming platform just in time for the weekend.

They are:

The Wedding Party 2

This 2017 Nigerian film is currently the highest-grossing Nigerian film of all time. It earned a total of N512 million.

Directed by Niyi Akinmolayan, the sequel to The Wedding Party follows characters as one of them accidentally proposes marriage by accident. Viewers will also see a disastrous traditional engagement ceremony and finally a wedding in Dubai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU6pkGpUOiQ

Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons

Set in Abuja, it follows four rich men (the Merry Men) who seduce powerful women, steal from the rich, get contracts from the political elite and give to the poor.

With N230 million, it is the fifth highest-grossing Nigerian film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OspStJSEtG4

Phone Swap

Directed by Kunle Afolayan, it tells the story of a fashion designer and an arrogant businessman who are forced to help each other after accidentally swapping phones at the airport.

The cast of the 2012 movie includes Wale Ojo, Nse Ikpe-Etim, Lydia Forson, Joke Silva, Chika Okpala, Ada Ameh, Hafeez Oyetoro and Chika Chukwu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYckraLbFEY

It was added on September 1, 2019, along with a couple of Afolayan-directed films like The Figurine, October 1, The Bridge, The CEO and Mokalik.

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/lifestyle/the-wedding-party-2-and-merry-men-are-now-showing-on-netflix/wye5rrj

can’t find both films on Netflix still

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by ojibole(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2019
amaniro:

They use data to watch film from their app na... As you dey watch the film dey go your data dey awing dey go too

For this country wey data cost.
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by mamajj17(f): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2019
omokoginimi:
MOKALIKI is the worst film I’ve watched in a decade. The hype and everything around the movie made me so excited about watching... everything about the movie is flop. From the Lil boy to Simi, to the story.

To think everything was supposed to have happened in one day... smh

Only Obama managed to put little spark on it

Absolutely right my dear >: cheesy even the Simi acted Mumu grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBTitans: My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana / BBNaija: Saskay, Cross Win N2m Each In Supa Komando Task / Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.