Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix (20546 Views)

Merry Men 2 / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Fidelismaria: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
I have one word for Merry men

STUPID

Most stupid movie on the planet

Nollywood needs to stop acting sex scenes

They are not good at it

I find their sex scenes repulsive

AY is a terrible actor

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by echelons(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
omokoginimi:
Are you for real? I’ve not seen wedding party 2 but King of Boys is trash. Another overrated trash by Kemi

Different strokes for different folks.

King of Boys is the only Nigerian movie that I saw in the Cinemas more than once. In fact, I saw that movie 3 times in the Cinemas, and the audience was spell bound for the whole 3 hours the movie played.

The wedding party 1 was good, no doubt but it was a comedy. King of Boys was on another level. The Wedding Party 2 was just there, forced to be interesting.

I can only imagine what that movie could have achieved if it was hyped the way The Wedding Party was. I can only imagine.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by PatrickLik: 4:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Can someone recommend a good prefix with Netflix support?
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Lianot: 5:33am On Sep 16, 2019
PatrickLik:
Can someone recommend a good prefix with Netflix support?

I can advise you the MAG322 TV box. Very convenient to use and compact smart set-top box with 512 MB of RAM (you can view all the technical data on https://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/iptv-stb/mag322/) personally, I did not notice any flaws. The image and sound are excellent, there is no interference. By the way, this device plays compressed HEVC files, has Netflix support and makes it possible to connect a multi-channel High-End system
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Yewandequeen(f): 11:39pm On May 18, 2020
omokoginimi:
can’t find both films on Netflix still
same here
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yewandequeen:
same here
They are now there. Check
Re: The Wedding Party 2 & 'Merry Men' Are Now Showing On Netflix by Yewandequeen(f): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
omokoginimi:
They are now there. Check

So I heard. Will check it once I get home.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Amazing Resources are For Screenwriters And Movie Guys / Bbnaija: “khafi Now Has A Sense Of Purpose Since Gedoni Left The House” – Ike / Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.