Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Abuja Federal Registry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Federal Registry (291 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Federal Registry by xpensv: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good evening family, please I'm getting married soon and i need information about Abuja Federal Registry, i sent them mail for days now but they haven't replied. I have called their contact too still no agent responded. I need contact i can get across to and necessary informations. I'm not based in Abuja so i can't access the office easily. Thanks
Re: Abuja Federal Registry by 912(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
I would advice you get someone in Abuja to go to the registry and get whatever info you are looking for.

Calling or sending emails don't work in Nigeria civil service. Is the the grossly unqualified semi literate that is looking for bribe that you want to reply your email.
Re: Abuja Federal Registry by xpensv: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Thanks]I would advice you get someone in Abuja to go to the registry and get whatever info you are looking for.

Calling or sending emails don't work in Nigeria civil service. Is the the grossly unqualified semi literate that is looking for bribe that you want to reply your email. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Superstition Or Real? / Dating Apps / Main Chick Beats Up Side Chick With Her Own Wig At The Mall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.