Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses (26630 Views)

Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Nonstoprain: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
the might be right because whenever Tunde talk about sex on Instagram he always maintain that he prefer skin to skin rather than using CD.
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Niyinficient(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
U open leg for pesin wey u meet for one night....you come dey tell us wen u get belle. How e take concern us? U don reach out to am wey he deny u? U don sell ursef cheap...,just take Brewer
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by 4lorunsho(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Biglittlelois(f): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lol
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Okeyc230: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Be wise like serpent
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Joshuazedd(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
very reckless spoilt human being she is... How can u consciously engage in unprotected sex on a first date? I detest foolssss... She better concern herself more on her current health status... Many things are worse than pregnancy...

Ignorance, stupidity and greed..

2people have sex and the result is pregnancy and one person is stupid?

1 Like

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Osyxcel(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
MOVIC6:

And she no shout

She's silly. She's just looking for attention and sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by ednut1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
He hasn't been to nigerian in years

1 Like

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by MOVIC6: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Osyxcel:

She's silly. She's just looking for attention and sympathy.

Coza people
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Ejika48(f): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dear lady.....
Im not sorry to say o.but u are very foolish for posting this publicly!!! Haba!!! For this kind century wey everybody dey get sense u don use ur own chop suya. Were we there when u were enjoying the bleeping? Were we at the party when u wer eating barbecue n drink. No be ur age sdey marry. U re there running aftrr yeyebrity. Cut your coat according to ur size. C now u have formed slay queen n carry belle? When married women dey use condom even with oga in d ova room. I hope others can learn sha... My onekobo advice is.... Is.... Is... Train ur pregnancy with whatever u can. Learn from d likes of...... Theyve been traing their kids themselves!!!
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Scottay(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Do you live in Lagos?
Do you know how to ride a bike?
Do you know someone that can ride a bike?
Here is an opportunity for you

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Truthbites: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
So Tunde, with all ur sharp mouth? Thank God I never took ur several advise
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by augustine: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
TheGreenLand:
one day we go know the truth of the matter.
do not believe everything you read on the internet ......... Nnamdi Azikwe 1924 grin

tunde kuku dey Nairaland, but make u no reply o guy
Was there internet by 1924?
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Joshuazedd:

2people have sex and the result is pregnancy and one person is stupid?
yes the one who shamefully wants us to share responsibility from the result of the said stupidity... The question is... Was that action reckless and stupid If yes whoever regrets it is stupid... If they benefit then eureka jackpot..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by imitateMe(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:
I stopped reading when I saw

"It was even more like rape, he had sugar mouth..."

My sister, except you are a Linda Ikeji, don't try babymamahood in Naija. Naso you go dey fight for SMAGold money, nothing for you.

Go and rest.
grin
It was rape grin Kindly help your fellow lady out

1 Like

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by genq(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
EmmBim:
This lady is crazy, Tunde Ednut that does not have paper to travel out of America or did he ship down his Prick to impregnate you? Cheap blackmail

Minister of Immigration. How do you know he doesn't have papers?

3 Likes

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
This LovePeddler is claiming rape. Imagine the effontery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by fortunechy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Naija girls no dey shame again, she wants to use him shine and get popular
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by bossrillboss: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:
I stopped reading when I saw

"It was even more like rape, he had sugar mouth..."

My sister, except you are a Linda Ikeji, don't try babymamahood in Naija. Naso you go dey fight for SMAGold money, nothing for you.

Go and rest.
..badt guy

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Godtschild: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
If you know this info, so I guess she knew too...
Nonstoprain:
the might be right because whenever Tunde talk about sex on Instagram he always maintain that he prefer skin to skin rather than using CD.
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Larryndelaw: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
iPrevail:
Most of these pretty girls are just bimbos. If I had a sister like this, I'd disown her. Imagine this fuckery!
She is not even pretty
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Sniper101(m): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2019
"...he said he likes it raw"
And you went ahead & opened it for him raw?

HOE-losho

...that's how they go about infecting different guys with the different well-accumulated STIs & STDs they've got in stock cry
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Millerules(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Lol.. "He told me He Likes It Raw.."

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by mymadam(m): 1:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Sunofgod:
He likes it raw!

Who doesn't?

Secret is to pull out in time!

Hmmm undecided
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Goalnaldo(m): 3:09am On Sep 14, 2019
All these Yoruba women pulling people down self
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by komodapson(m): 3:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Òrí è tí dàárú...so as u c @tundednut reach..u think say nah one woman meat...èrán ìlú kan...but why are most ladies like this for god sake..why...we had fun..u gbàdún me, I gbàdún u..we both gbàdún ourselves.... So why u invite 3rd party (pregnancy) 4 matter...

Simple lessons of 72hours contraceptive postinor una know get brain to play safe.. Even go take injection family planning stay safe... U no oo fit tie anybody down with yèyé pregnancy... Nah u go suffer am
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by komodapson(m): 3:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Larryndelaw:

She is not even pretty

Orrrh... undecided see you... Òjú làndó...all pu.ssy nah d same...
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by komodapson(m): 3:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Ejika48:
Dear lady.....
Im not sorry to say o.but u are very foolish for posting this publicly!!! Haba!!! For this kind century wey everybody dey get sense u don use ur own chop suya. Were we there when u were enjoying the bleeping? Were we at the party when u wer eating barbecue n drink. No be ur age sdey marry. U re there running aftrr yeyebrity. Cut your coat according to ur size. C now u have formed slay queen n carry belle? When married women dey use condom even with oga in d ova room. I hope others can learn sha... My onekobo advice is.... Is.... Is... Train ur pregnancy with whatever u can. Learn from d likes of...... Theyve been traing their kids themselves!!!

No mind dem...simple ABC lessons/steps to prevent pregnancy dem no go learn...dem go just dey carry fone waka dey snap selfie upandan...nah breeze full their head. U enjoyed it raw..shikena.. If nah first class olosho , she suppose don know say she don dey on pregnancy red alert...alarm fit sound @ any time... Go to nearest pharmacy go confess simple..u don c fine boy...Ògún kill u
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Howellz(m): 4:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Another Gold Digger
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by AreaFada2: 5:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Dathypebruv:
Nigerians will soon react.... cheesy cool

The usual sulphuric acid and sodium hydroxide way. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by danot1030: 6:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Another mumu girl on the Instagram
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2019
So many gullible people.The girl is unbelievably daft.There is obviously no pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tosin Silverdam Apologises To Adesua Etomi, Maintains His Opinion On Vogue Cover / BBNaija Lockdown Housemates: Real Name, Profile, Photos, Age | BBN 2020 / Chacha Eke-Faani Steps Out In Ripped Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.