Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses (26734 Views)

Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by RTSC2: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2019
Me that had sex with a lady using condom sef, is about to go for blood test.

And person get mind fucckk without condom? shocked
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Tbaby142: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2019
ashowo kono kono, a disgrace to womanhood, na so kobo kobo. na so all the guys wey lick sugar before dem meet u dey enter. hanty u are high
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Augustine112(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2019
omg, girls with fish brain heheeheh,I was not there when you guys were doing it ,so go and look for for him Mrs baby mama
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Augustine112(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2019
in fact you be asshole idiot
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by farem: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Olalan:
How is this our business.......when you were both enjoying the pleasure sin did you tell anyone
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by TinaG(f): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Idiot, shebi if to say you carry HIV or Hepatitis,you for come here come announce am? Na me send you message? Ladies will never have sense
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Deltatoto: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Nigerian Lady have accused Popular Instagram blogger, Tunde Ednut of Impregnating her after a one night stand at a club.

The lady simply identified as @olamid_e on Instagram accused him of abandoning her after she told him she had gotten pregnant for him and have refused to pick his calls.

She wrote

This is serious

If you really wanna know the bottom of the whole thing

I will reply anyone who can help and who is interested to see me and my pregnancy

I wouldn’t love to post anything relating with my pregnancy because of the way we Nigerians act

Especially when we are getting money or fame from the the particular person

Read more ; https://misspetitenaijablog.com/2019/09/13/lady-accuses-tunde-ednut-of-impregnating-her-photos/

this girl no get womb na
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by jconsulting(f): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2019
Tribunal will throw this case out, no standing, if at all is true you got intimate sometimes ago, how are we sure is not someone else pregnancy you wan hook on the guy head, a girl that got bleep on one night stand, God knows how many one night stand she had approved .

No case ,take care of your fatherless child biko
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2019
Unfortunately
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by rajsuresh(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Sunofgod:
He likes it raw!

Who doesn't?

Secret is to pull out in time!
Really?... Wow!!! Worthy share.
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Another olosho wants to drag a brother on the mud... very soon she go turn am to full rape allegations
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by snowblaq(f): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
"he said he likes it raw"....and you don't know where to find Postinor 2 later, if you were not intending to get pregnant for him purposely? .....why disturbing Nigerians now you silly farming implement? .....some girls are empty headed and seriously have no shame... .I'd disown you if you were related to me.. ..look how proudly you can come out to say it.. ...you better go check your health status, cos there are things worse than pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) / Bambam Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Adorable Photo. / Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.