Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo (40662 Views)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2019
9jaRealist:

If you forgot the password, go to the provider for FREE...
We Nigerians must learn to do the CORRECT/HONEST things.

The reason there is so much phone theft...
Is that there are UNSCRUPULOUS repairers such as these.
>

If you repair phones and also flash phones for a living and somebody comes to say he forgot the unlock password to the phone, what will you do? Don't come and start talking nonsense.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by 9jaRealist: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:
If you repair phones and also flash phones for a living and somebody comes to say he forgot the unlock password to the phone, what will you do? Don't come and start talking nonsense.

What exactly was posted above that posed Rocket Science difficultly for you? cheesy

If someone forgets his password (let’s not even question why)....
The provider has all your registration data and would give you the necessary info upon verification for FREE!
>
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by 9jaRealist: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

Why would anyone go pay a repairer...
When you can resolve it with your provider for FREE?

Nigerians keep promoting/excusing CRIMINALITY...
And then turn around to wonder why we have thieving rulers. SMH
>
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2019
9jaRealist:

Nigerians keep promoting/excusing criminality...
>
I don't know the kind of person you are but a network service provider has no business with the password, pattern or code that was used to lock any mobile device. If it's a double Sim device, which provider do you go to and leave the other. The network service can only come in when a sim card is locked but not a device. People de sha in this Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Autotech312(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2019
U mean u sit down type all these....�������
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by sammklef225(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2019
Wait ooo issit 20yr old boy abinna 20yr old man Wich is correct Inside life
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by sirchrislatestn(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
madenigga:
20years boy go dae toast 35years old woman with kids.

Then the devil tells you to take a bike to her house, rape her, kill her and steal her phone.

Are you sure you are not the devil yourself
I wonder ooo even devil dey blame himself
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by iSpread(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Duggedised12:
I fear for the creatures we are breeding these days. Who raised this ones? undecided
You who raise you? You don't know you use the word “breed” for animals not humans.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by nerorex01: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
blackboy2star:
WHY PARADE THE PHONE REPAIRER? NAIJA POLICE AND THEIR MEDIA STUNT

As in the thing weak me !

The bike guy who assisted in the arrest of the suspect was the first to be arrested

The phone repairer was the next fella..

NPF how market na grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by kinzation(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
madenigga:
20years boy go dae toast 35years old woman with kids.

Then the devil tells you to take a bike to her house, rape her, kill her and steal her phone.

Are you sure you are not the devil yourself
TO
KILL
STEAL
&
DESTROY
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Godsage(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
9jaRealist:

Nigerians keep promoting/excusing CRIMINALITY...
>
Once u mentioned provider.. U render ur point invalid.. Phone lock is different from sim lock, except they do phone biometric registration at the point of sale, which they dont, you are saying bullshit
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Godsage(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

I don't know the kind of person you are but a network service provider has no business with the password, pattern or code that was used to lock any mobile device. If it's a double Sim device, which provider do you go to and leave the other. The network service can only come in when a sim card is locked but not a device. People de sha in this Nigeria.
Na Tech olodo wey sabi speak english.. Dem full naija
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Topmaike007(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
foleskay:
The only suspect i have pity for is the phone repairer. He was naive.
what about the okada rider that exposed the guy....
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by smileyoo: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
nigerian police, is a full_fledged stress on it own, why arresting the okada for even helping you to apprehend d beast?
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by BigBashiru: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Men and violence. Men are murderers, killers - it's a great time to be a woman!
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Duggedised12(f): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
iSpread:

You who raise you? You don't know you use the word “breed” for animals not humans.
are these ones humans? undecided, when you cross that line of rational thinking( which separates humans from animals) then you are regarded as an animal.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Aboks(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Larryfest:
You "toasted" her she told you she will think about it yet you went ahead to rape and kill her, by the way a 20years old guy asking a 35years old woman out not that she was the one interested in the first place Nawa for the idiot..

he likes old pussy

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by sofiscatedmoron: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
my cone head is paining me
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
It is as simple as......
Let the love continue inside the grave....
Then tell us what happen in the grave on ressurection day
Crazy somebody undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by 9jaRealist: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2019
DrHoganObi:

Yes, people dey sha in this Nigeria who encourage CRIMINALITY... undecided
How would anyone “forget” the password of a device he uses daily. SMH

Glad the cops arrested his likely crooked arse...
Let him go to a proper court of law (not NL) and prove his innocence.
>
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by iSpread(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Duggedised12:
are these ones humans? undecided, when you cross that line of rational thinking( which separates humans from animals) then you are regarded as an animal.
Who is not human? Spell that thing again from your mouth you'll be sorry for yourself.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Duggedised12(f): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
iSpread:

Who is not human? Spell that thing again from your mouth you'll be sorry for yourself.
animal!!!
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by iSpread(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Duggedised12:
animal!!!
You don't know who you're dealing with, I will track you
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Duggedised12(f): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
iSpread:

lol,tracker tongue
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by iSpread(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol,tracker tongue
Nonsense girl
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by Duggedised12(f): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
iSpread:

I just remembered Mr tracker,there is a serial killer on the loose in PH,your tracking skill is needed to catch the monster.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by iSpread(m): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
I just remembered Mr tracker,there is a serial killer on the loose in PH,your tracking skill is needed to catch the monster.
what does that mean now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix / I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) / Ismaila Mustapha Sues EFCC For N5 Million Over Unlawful Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.