Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

A Message To MTN Data Subscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Message To MTN Data Subscribers (3888 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / An Open Letter To MTN With Regards To Their Recycling Of Numbers / Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
MTN has the best data coverage in the country no doubt, hardly can you visit any location and you wont get a good coverage.But it seems this people decided to take advantage of this and started robbing nigerians.
You dare not click on the instagram/twitter icon except you are on a very expensive monthly subscription, these people have instilled the mentality that these apps are only meant for extremely rich individuals.They zap data as if their lives depend on it.I wont know if their customer care representatives are the ones using our "hotspot" without our permission.They charge you for staying online and doing nothing, i bet they even charge you for inserting your sim inside a browsing phone.And please,all dia agents here should come up with those "background data and certain apps secretly using data bullshit".Because immediately i start using a phone i make sure i disable all background datas and i even uninstall or disable the follow come facebook,messanger,email apps and co, even google play store!! Still no reasonable difference
Makes me remember an experience i had,my data sub. was suddenly cleared all of a sudden one day,mind you they have been zapping data but the one they did on this day was like none before.I checked my phones data usage and suprisingly it was equal to the data they claim i have exhausted,i was baffled.The biggest surprise came later in the evening when i recieved a message saying they were sorry for clearing my data inappopriately earlier in the day and that they have restored it.I was shocked,it may sound unbelievable, but they have control of what you see when you check your data usage statistics on your phone!
To cut the long story short,these people have been extorting us for a very long time.I subscribe to night plan just to watch youtube,instagram and download few files even when i had data subscritpion while i was using mtn.You wont know this until you try other networks. A word is enough for the wise,make you no go spend the money meant for land and house on mtn sub oo!!.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Kyase(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Comparing MTN and AIrtel, I will gladly go for Airtel, but mtn network is the most reliable anytime.

but sha mtn sabi chop data, most especially when streaming youtube

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by franklingud(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2019
So which one should we go for?
According to your opinion
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by projecttopics2: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2019
ooook
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Mustack: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2019
Kyase:
Comparing MTN and AIrtel, I will gladly go for Airtel, but mtn network is the most reliable anytime.

MY bro, that network need to go back to SA. I try indigenous network as dem no give me 4g Airtel is doing me great with 1.5gig for 500 lasting for 14 days. It's a new SIM thou

1 Like

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Mustack: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:
MTN has the best data coverage in the country no doubt, hardly can you visit any location and you wont get a good coverage.But it seems this people decided to take advantage of this and started robbing nigerians.
You dare not click on the instagram/twitter icon except you are on a very expensive monthly subscription, these people have instilled the mentality that these apps are only meant for extremely rich individuals.They zap data as if their lives depend on it.I wont know if their customer care representatives are the ones using our "hotspot" without our permission.They charge you for staying online and doing nothing, i bet they even charge you for inserting your sim inside a browsing phone.And please,all dia agents here should come up with those "background data and certain apps secretly using data bullshit".Because immediately i start using a phone i make sure i disable all background datas and i even uninstall or disable the follow come facebook,messanger,email apps and co, even google play store!! Still no reasonable difference
Makes me remember an experience i had,my data sub. was suddenly cleared all of a sudden one day,mind you they have been zapping data but the one they did on this day was like none before.I checked my phones data usage and suprisingly it was equal to the data they claim i have exhausted,i was baffled.The biggest surprise came later in the evening when i recieved a message saying they were sorry for clearing my data inappopriately earlier in the day and that they have restored it.I was shocked,it may sound unbelievable, but they have control of what you see when you check your data usage statistics on your phone!
To cut the long story short,these people have been extorting us for a very long time.I subscribe to night plan just to watch youtube,instagram and download few files even when i had data subscritpion while i was using mtn.You wont know this until you try other networks. A word is enough for the wise,make you no go spend the money meant for land and house on mtn sub oo!!.

Thief network. I need better network for calls to all network

3 Likes

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by snitchbitch: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2019
try using free Facebook, nairaland, Wikipedia, bing search engine that will even show the images all for free on mtn ehn

that your head that is screaming low battery ehn!!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Minjim: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2019
Kyase:

Airtel and 9mobile have the most reliable network. I have all 4 sims on data and Mtn comes 3rd from my angle. Glo is worst obviously

2 Likes

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Shollay20(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2019
mtn zapping data like mad, airtel is more better than mtn in term of data chopping.

1 Like

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by madenigga(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Kyase:

The best is to use both
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by ise82(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2019
It’s better then for me to port from xno mtn to airtel.
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2019
ibrahimlife:
IBRAHIM AIRTIME AND DATA HUB!!!

I offer the following data service bellow at a very cheap and affordable price .��

MTN
1gb for #800
2gb for #1100
5gb for #2400
The screenshot below is what I use on MTN. Now convince me to patronize you

6 Likes

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by sheddo619(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2019
iAudio:

The screenshot below is what I use on MTN. Now convince me to patronize you
which code sir

1 Like

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2019
franklingud:
So which one should we go for?
According to your opinion

I am presentlt using airtel and their data exhaustion rate is nothing compared to mtn's even with heavy usage, instagram is now my hobby

1 Like

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Kyase(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2019
grin we need dem
Mustack:

MY bro, that network need to go back to SA. I try indigenous network as dem no give me 4g Airtel is doing me great with 1.5gig for 500 lasting for 14 days. It's a new SIM thou
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Kyase(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Minjim:

Airtel and 9mobile have the most reliable network. I have all 4 sims on data and Mtn comes 3rd from my angle. Glo is worst obviously
You can't compare both to 9mobile, 9mobile is the father of reliability. please don't mention glo grin

1 Like

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Bendent19: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2019
Mustack:

They show me that option, but when I try, they still give me 750mb. Very annoying. My aim is also new.

1 Like

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Reeberry: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2019
What's now left in your phone after uninstalling those apps even play store?
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by stanley000: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
at around last week I noticed this same thing, I turned of my data and was checking my data balance at the same time taking screenshots and could u believe even with my data off my data balance was going down 30mb on each screenshot I took, in about 15 screenshot I took my data was off all the time and these thieves and bastards deducted my data.

I wanted to create a topic on nairaland but then I thought the myself what's the point, I am dumping the Sim anyways especially when the xenophobia issue was going on. and who is that up there saying MTN is more reliable, it's like u haven't tried Airtel. Airtel 3g is faster than MTN 4g lte. I'm fon with MTN already, I even went to my bank and removed the number for good.

1 Like

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by adedayoa2(f): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
I bought a new phone and got a message from MTN to recharge and get *2 of my recharge. Ok O, I recharged and subscribed for 3.5GB o (i.e 7GB) didn't even last me for 2 weeks, those people are Xenophobia personified.
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
sheddo619:
which code sir
its for first bank users. You buy from your first bank account. *894*2#
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Crazeworld(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Currently using the MTN 200 2gb for 7days. *131*65#
It's sim selective though
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by DSHADOWWALKER: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Crazeworld:
Currently using the MTN 200 2gb for 7days. *131*65#
It's sim selective though

Its 1gig.This was the plan i was doing before running for my life,lasts only two days with average usage,subscribed 6 times in d space of 11days,the 1gig is around 300mb in reality.MTN is like the devil,it doesnt give freebies for nothing,they will give u X2 call bonus and double dia call rate
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Crazeworld(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Its 1gig.This was the plan i was doing before running for my life,lasts only two days with average usage,subscribed 6 times in d space of 11days,the 1gig is around 300mb in reality.MTN is like the devil,it doesnt give freebies for nothing,they will give u X2 call bonus and double dia call rate
grin
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by chinos20(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

I download around 920mb file with their 1 gb

1 Like

Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Mustack: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Minjim:

Glo fall my hand.
Re: A Message To MTN Data Subscribers by Mustack: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bendent19:

They show me that option, but when I try, they still give me 750mb. Very annoying. My aim is also new.

Sorry bro. That's what am rocking

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Ur Modem / How To Fix Android On-screen Flickering / Why Is Everyone Selling His Tecno Camon C8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.