Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Need A Good Home Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Good Home Plan (6201 Views)

Double Wing Duplex For Sale @ Good Home Estate Ajah,lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Home Plan by Ire007: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
Anybody know how i can get good home plans (Bungalow Especially) in Nigeria which are ready to built or be modified?
Decent plans please.
Re: I Need A Good Home Plan by segcymoor(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
Pls. send ur brief to---arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com---We will prepared functional and elegant Architecture for u to consider free of charge and send it ur mail
We are Designs/Build Consultants with office in Lekki, lagos
Best Regards!
Re: I Need A Good Home Plan by opyyaki: 3:38am On Oct 30, 2010
Ire007:

Anybody know how i can get good home plans (Bungalow Especially) in Nigeria which are ready to built or be modified?
Decent plans please.

You can contact me so that i can forward sketches of few bungalows to you and to take a brief from you in order to prepare a detailed bungalow sketch that will suite you.

Yemtech Construction Limited
Tel: 08060797037, 08058724150
Email: adedokun.o@yemtechconstruction.com
Re: I Need A Good Home Plan by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2010
K.C SYSTEMS LIMITED

23, Sunny Close Meiran Road,
Ijaye Alagbado, Lagos
kcsystemsltd2@yahoo.com

SCOPE OF SERVICES

ARCHITECTURAL / STRUCTURAL DESIGN
We undertake Architectural, Structural design of buildings and Civil engineering structures. We have the capacity of designing up to six storey building and more, also we design using Autocad and Revit Architecture software.

BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND REFURBISHING
We undertake, as a primary objective, the construction of residential and public buildings including the provision of building services plumbing, air conditioning, lighting and electrification. Our crop of Engineers and Builders can not only study the working drawings and specifications of contracts but also offer advice where necessary.

LANDSCAPING AND INTERIOR DECORATION
As Architects and Builders, we have the advantage of experiencing in tasty details the imposition of the exterior look into the interior and vase versa.
We provide exquisite furniture for homes, offices, hotels etc. We provide state of the art decoration, carpets with a touch of class and regal blinds including ethical and Venetian. Our choice of ceiling, floor and wall finishes make business dealing with us a delight.
We look forward to receiving favourably from you
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,

For: K.C SYSTEMS LIMITED

UKPOMA CHUKS
MANAGING DIRECTOR

YES WE CAN MAKE YOUR DREAM HOUSE A REALITY

Please do make your choice from the 3D images and will send you the 2D plan design.

Thank you

Re: I Need A Good Home Plan by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2010
K.C SYSTEMS LIMITED

23, Sunny Close Meiran Road,
Ijaye Alagbado, Lagos
kcsystemsltd2@yahoo.com

SCOPE OF SERVICES

ARCHITECTURAL / STRUCTURAL DESIGN
We undertake Architectural, Structural design of buildings and Civil engineering structures. We have the capacity of designing up to six storey building and more, also we design using Autocad and Revit Architecture software.

BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND REFURBISHING
We undertake, as a primary objective, the construction of residential and public buildings including the provision of building services plumbing, air conditioning, lighting and electrification. Our crop of Engineers and Builders can not only study the working drawings and specifications of contracts but also offer advice where necessary.

LANDSCAPING AND INTERIOR DECORATION
As Architects and Builders, we have the advantage of experiencing in tasty details the imposition of the exterior look into the interior and vase versa.
We provide exquisite furniture for homes, offices, hotels etc. We provide state of the art decoration, carpets with a touch of class and regal blinds including ethical and Venetian. Our choice of ceiling, floor and wall finishes make business dealing with us a delight.
We look forward to receiving favourably from you
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,

For: K.C SYSTEMS LIMITED

UKPOMA CHUKS
MANAGING DIRECTOR

YES WE CAN MAKE YOUR DREAM HOUSE A REALITY

Please make your choice from the 3D images i sent then i will send you the 2D plan, if necessary modify it to your taste.
Thank you

Re: I Need A Good Home Plan by desse: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
You can call here for your architectural design master piece and build to a prime taste

contact hopemanflee@yahoo.com or call +2348033506527+2348073711489

signed

desse-architect.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] / What Is The Difference Between Gazette And Excision ? / Beware Of Fake Survey Plans, Properties Under Government Acquisition And C/o's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.