Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] (6194 Views)

Help! I Need Info On How Much It Will Cost To Finish A 2 Bedroom Apartment / Insight Of What It Will Cost To Deck A Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse. / Believe Me, It Will Cost You Less Than #90,000 To ROOF Your Next Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Please, how much do you think a carpenter can do this bed frame for me? A white colored one.

Modified: For ladies, click here to see the real womb shifter https://www.nairaland.com/5949833/how-much-think-womb-shifter#91064793

For men, ignore the link above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2020
I have 100k in mind, but I don't know if this is too small.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by illicit(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Oh my!
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2020
So, no one has an idea. I don't want all these carpenters to cheat me.
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by topresearch(f): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2020
No idea boss
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
I must have one of these bed frames at all cost.

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
So, after my research, it's 330k. Not bad, but I must get one of these carpenters do it for max 100k.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Maybe, I'll end up becoming the carpenter's marketer at the end.

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is the kind of bed a woman will visit, look at it (even if she used to think you're ugly) and say, "Please, can we f*ck on it before I go?" You'll look at her and say, "No, it's f*cking expensive — let's f*ck on the floor instead." #Smile.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dem!!! shocked
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Edyice: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
iClef:
This is the kind of bed a woman will visit, look at it and say, "Please, can we f*ck on it before I go?" You'll look at her and say, "No, it's f*cking expensive — let's f*ck on the floor instead." #Smile.

Correct dude

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Oldoinyolengai(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
iClef:
This is the kind of bed a woman will visit, look at it and say, "Please, can we f*ck on it before I go?" You'll look at her and say, "No, it's f*cking expensive — let's f*ck on the floor instead." #Smile.
After seeing those beds the next thing you could retrieve is all about sex grin grin grin grin grin grin How pity is your mind?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by jeff1607(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
would love to get this

gaming, programming and eating wouldn't be bad on it plus less back and neck pain
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
You can Never get this with original mattress for N100,000

I can bet my 2 balls

Yes, i know because im in the mattress business and this is luxury

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by somehow: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
make sure this is for your own house and not in a rented apartment

also make sure its master bedroom and not all these tiny looking spaces called rooms!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by PoliticallyInco: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
This will barely make you sleep.

With all the features, it will do the opposite. It will keep you active and awake.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
iClef:
That's if she ask. grin
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Timbers
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
I need the Aba made.
Just put only a refrigerator and TV in the room.
If all will cost total 250K it is not a bad idea

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by LabuleofNigeria: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
shey all these beds get AC?
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by charlsecy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
@iClef
The laptop space makes no sense to me! Superficial.
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by HomerTimpson: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bonatheripper:
You can Never get this with original mattress for N100,000

I can bet my 2 balls

Yes, i know because im in the mattress business and this is luxury
i'll rather bet your balls,minus transport we can get 2 for 100k in abba,all thanks to our igbo brothers
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
It illegend again
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Who knows the function of that place the girl is lying on? It's the second reason I must have this frame.

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
iClef:
my nigga i owe u one bottle of Hennessy..
that's if only i can affordgrin for this corona period

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
At comments above, with mattress, it'll be more than 100k, so I only need the frame.

Money making tip for anyone who wants to try it.

As the carpenter is working on it, get a professional video camera and record the process, then turn it to a 10 minute YouTube video and you'll regain your money spent on making the frame back.

This is what smart black people and oyibo people do. It's called digital money.

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by JustSynergy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you mean business. AlphMas Furniture will make it for you 320k. Cheaper offer may mean low quality materials. Be guided!!!
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Munzy14(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
iClef:
Please, how much do you think a carpenter can do this bed frame for me? A white colored one.
Getting Ilegend vibe... He can put a misleading topic for Africa....

Ilegendd is that you?

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i'll rather bet your balls,minus transport we can get 2 for 100k in abba,all thanks to our igbo brothers

Good luck with that

There's difference between original and fake

Of course you can buy Nigerian jersey at N500 in Abba

I'm Igbo btw

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Perfecttouchade: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
This kind of bed needs quality materials so that it can last and enjoyable...chai see bed o shocked
Re: How Much Do You Think This Womb Shifter Will Cost? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
For the ladies getting angry because they didn't see a womb-shifter, my apologies. See it below. I hope you're happy now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Bedroom Duplex With A Storey Gate House / Sherry View Gardens, N800,000 Per Plot. Pay N66,667 Per Month, Payable 12 Months / Beware Of Fake Survey Plans, Properties Under Government Acquisition And C/o's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.