Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos (34018 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Notting Hill Looking Beautiful (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful In Cornrows (photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Beautiful mama
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Sparkle777(f): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
I like this lady, she's consistent and hardworking. I wonder if our men are blind, that's a wife right there abi una dey cut liver?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Ipoblooser: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
She Dey bleach man damm

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by effido666: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Of course she won't remain sexy for ever
meobizy:
She's bleaching and has lost shape. Well, there goes a reminder never to bleep with mothers. Na fresh meat get me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Laura has introduced Linda to Bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by bukatyne(f): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
I wouldn't recognize her if the OP didn't say.

She is bleaching, Maka why?

Her previous brown skin was honey.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by shamecurls(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Her bleaching cream is original

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by PureFace1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
She look out of shape and her bleaching cream is really working
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Opaline: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bleaching is real grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
see what am saying... useless thing on front page

next na brobrisky visit toto dike cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by JimohMomoh: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
bigtt76:
Wondered why she succumbed to bleaching she looked gorgeous back then but not any more angry

Because Nigeria Billionares, Politicans & Traditional rulers love light skin girls.
She supposed to have smoothen those acnes and dark spots with photo filter.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by AmazingELixir: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2019

Is she in mourning...?
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Nnemuka(f): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
May those who hate you live a depressed life cool cool
She's stunning
I stan a queen

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Stillthebest: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
kiss

Beautiful but why is she bleaching?I had always thought that anyone who bleaches suffers from complex. This has nothing to do with class. It is about not believing in what your complexion wears.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by mediclife1987(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
lovdoc:
The popular billionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji steps out in glamor as she rocks black body-hugging dress. She rocks black sunshades to compliment her look with a pair of black sandal.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/linda-ikeji-looking-beautiful-in-new-photos.html

See photos:

No matter the amount of #BrownSkinnedGirl you sing for the average black naija girl, she go still peel that skin.

It's like they just wanna have that feel of what it feels to be fair, but they dunno once it's peeled, there's no going back.

Wehdone Aunty Linda oh, so upon all your women empowerment mentality, you too fell for peeling your skin.

Awon ti #TeamTacha, awon Aunty oni body oozing...

So sad...
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by munanonye16: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Neat
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by ojibole(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
drips8:
She does look good

Yeah fresh old ogberaga...
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by delzbaba(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
depressed girl, bleaching will damage your skin.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Spain007(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
lomprico:
to fuçk her dey hungry me.

Because of Ross Royce
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Vivianagoja(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
navzla:
She look like a baby mama.Didn't she?
Because of talking nonsense your English is Yaba
Its Doesn't she not Didn't she

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by abels(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
she don join bleaching gang?
lovdoc:
The popular billionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji steps out in glamor as she rocks black body-hugging dress. She rocks black sunshades to compliment her look with a pair of black sandal.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/linda-ikeji-looking-beautiful-in-new-photos.html

See photos:

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by fortunechy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
I taught she's black before?? How come she's as white as snow

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by lomprico(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Spain007:

Because of Ross Royce

wetin concern the car with kpanshing? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Shalommy(f): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
She's Gorgeous and i like her.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Fulanization: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
drips8:
She does look good

She bleach her skin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by terryflexy: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Linda......You are beauty with brain, i respect ladies like u for one thing, creating jobs in ur own little ways
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
I hope this isn't bleaching but skin toning as a result of child birth or staying long in abroad.
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Katier00(f): 3:09am On Sep 15, 2019
mamajj17:

Sandals seem more comfortable.
I love them too.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Favor99(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2019
Nigerians/Africans are tribalistic. 2 actresses 2 different tribes.. 2 different reactions

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Favor99(m): 6:36am On Sep 15, 2019
People where complaining/trolling on Mercy Aigbe’s thread that a lady posting photos of herself is undiluted news and shouldn’t be front page
Now the tribes of the actresses have changed and Africans are back to their double standard bias

Tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Baby Mama, Lola Rae Shares New Amazing Photos / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos / Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.