Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos (34036 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Notting Hill Looking Beautiful (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful In Cornrows (photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2019
She has enough money to get a trainer. Her hotness was part of her appeal. I cannot understand why she would be changing the colour of her skin. Something she did not contemplate in all the years she was broke and struggling.

One can never fully understand the minds of women
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos by Ezechimaobim(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2019
I have really missed this beautiful creature, where have you been baby... Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race / “Davido Ignored Me” - Cynthia Morgan Reveals / Afoma Fiona Amuzie Iredu Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.