Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Have Had S*x With 700 Men And 27 Celebrities - Slay Queen Reveals (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Had S*x With 700 Men And 27 Celebrities - Slay Queen Reveals (video) (425 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Had S*x With 700 Men And 27 Celebrities - Slay Queen Reveals (video) by janefblog: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Abena Ghanabah, a popular Ghanaian slay queen, has caused a stir after she made a shocking revelation on the number of men she has had slept with.

The 22-year-old lady, who was formerly known as Charlotte Abena Serwaa Ghanabah, revealed that she has s*x with 700 men and 27 Ghanaian celebrities.

Speaking in an interview, Charlotte opened up that she started sleeping with men at the age of 14 and the first man that disvirgined her was a 56-year-old headmaster.

This happened while she was staying at a boarding house during her secondary school days.

The young lady further went on to reveal that she decided to publicly expose the names of the Ghanaian celebrities she slept with because they refused to give her what they promised her.

Ghanabah further said she has turned down several romantic affairs with some lesbians in the Kumawood movie industry.

Watch video here...........https://janefblog.com/9034-2i-have-had-sx-with-700-men-and-27-celebrities-slay-queen-reveals/

Re: I Have Had S*x With 700 Men And 27 Celebrities - Slay Queen Reveals (video) by Sikay19(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2019
undecided
Re: I Have Had S*x With 700 Men And 27 Celebrities - Slay Queen Reveals (video) by vickyhow(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Abba Father !!!

Nothinq Musa no go see for gate!

So she kept count of the number

I can imagine the appearance of the pussy hole after underqoing viqorous rigginq!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had S*x With 700 Men And 27 Celebrities - Slay Queen Reveals (video) by ednut1(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2019
I see a shem@le and a man
Re: I Have Had S*x With 700 Men And 27 Celebrities - Slay Queen Reveals (video) by wevwon: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2019
dis one is specially packaged from pit of hell, to bring as many men as she can.i advise any man that has ever slept with go repent now.because d lady had already registered their names in coven where she belong.they shud do it now b4 its too late.jesus lv u.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Said, Naira Marley’s “puta” St Is Better Than The Whole Wizkid’s Getto / This Is Not Dating Hook-ups But Just To Meet New Friends In Kd / Lovely Scents From Lopez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.