Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ungrateful Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ungrateful Youths (157 Views)

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents / Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ungrateful Youths by bio118(f): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2019
Akin Alabi took to Twitter to share his experience with ungrateful youths of a community in his constituency he bought a transformer for.

The lawmaker representing Egbeda Federal Constituency of Oyo State in the House of Representatives said the youths of the community demanded for settlement after the delivery company arrived with the transformer. He then directed that the transformer be delivered to another community.

Akin Alabi tweeted;

I bought a transformer for a community that requested for it in my constituency. When the delivery people got there, the “youths” there said they must “settle” boys before they drop it. They called me and I told them to take it to another community that asked as well. Their loss.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Steam Card & Itunes@good Rate Fast Payment! / The 5 Step Formula For Earning $10000 Per Month Online - Free / News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.