Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

“Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband (52896 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by VillageHead: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm

Na so e take dey start

One day hin go decide to wear ya pata
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
las las bam bam ugly
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by amamahdaniel(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
What is wrong with these bloggers abi na Op de ni If you don't have what to write then post pictures only. Ewo ni won't you be so jealous tight now if you are still single In your attempt to shade the singles, you couldn't even spell the right well. I'm sure you meant right not tight. So singles will be jealous now because a man decided to wear his wife lip stick or what exactly
Oga Op, there's more to marriage ooo than A husband wearing his wife lip stick. If you like wear her wigs, carry her on your back and spin her round the house, do pillow fight, cook good food, good sex, clean the house, do the laundry, carry her handbag, give all the luxuries of this world, and what have you, Sir/Ma those things are not enough to hold a home. It's not by power, not by might BUT I repeat BUT by the Spirit and Grace of God. Sho gbo?
Read my signature, Follow on twitter.
Na this small thing they pain you

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by LINTUNE(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
What is wrong with these bloggers abi na Op de ni If you don't have what to write the hin post pictures only. Ewo ni won't you be so jealous tight now if you are still single In your attempt to shade the singles, you couldn't even spell the right well. I'm sure you meant right not tight. So singles will be jealous now because a man decided to wear his wife lip stick or what exactly
Oga Op, there's more to marriage ooo than A husband wearing his wife lip stick. If you like wear her wigs, carry her on your back and spin her round the house, do pillow fight, cook good food, good sex, clean the house, do the laundry, carry her handbag, give all the luxuries of this world, and what have you, Sir/Ma those things are not enough to hold a home. It's not by power, not by might BUT I repeat BUT by the Spirit and Grace of God. Sho gbo?
Read my signature, Follow on twitter.
.. Im sure that ur type can post ur sex video with ur hubby, when u finally get married, stop the hypocrisy.. Who knows if u are among the jealous ones tongue
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Am jealous... God I need this Biko.
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
abiolamitodun:

awa ma...Shey oja nlo ma?...aje atunbo ma wa ma

Adupe sir.
Amin ooo.
Ebami kile ooo
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by NobleAngell(f): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
That's a nice cake.
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Won’t you be so jealous tight now if you are still single…

What a witless and moronic statement by the Op/blogger.... So, we singles should get jealous or hit our heads against a concrete wall because two toilet ambassadors finally decided to tie the knot?

A marriage rooted in Social Media like this won't beat the 40 seconds Olympic gold medalist called Churchill Olakunle.
Salvaje grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by JasonScoolari: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mariangeles:

Salvaje grin grin grin
Marian, it's been a while. smiley
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Kujo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
How did this kind of story make front page?

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by abiolamitodun(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Adupe sir. Amin ooo. Ebami kile ooo
alright ma... won ma gbo ma

1 Like

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Mariangeles(f): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Marian, it's been a while. smiley
Yes. How have you been ?
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by JasonScoolari: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mariangeles:

Yes. How have you been ?
Great.

How's the Kitchen department?
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by awa(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Just respect your marriage and stop this internet rubbish. I wonder why Nigerians are not learning... Soon you will tell how Teddybear is not lasting more than 5mins
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
We pray their marriage will last till death do them part, although celebrations like this does not tell whether a marriage will last or not, so I don't expect anyone to be jealous of them, everyone has his or her time to settle down and no hurry in life.

1 Like

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Nature8(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
BlessedNuel:
Love is actually a beautiful thing.... May God bless their union

Amen cheesy
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Mariangeles(f): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Great.

How's the Kitchen department?
Cool smiley
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Lugianostar(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lovely endowed couple!!!

Love bond
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by JasonScoolari: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mariangeles:

Cool smiley
Never in doubt of your capabilities.

Asim Ndewò
wink

1 Like

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by UrVillagePpl: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What a witless and moronic statement by the Op/blogger.... So, we singles should get jealous or hit our heads against a concrete wall because two toilet ambassadors finally decided to tie the knot?

A marriage rooted in Social Media like this won't beat the 40 seconds Olympic gold medalist called Churchill Olakunle.

lolx, Brutality grin grin grin
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Manlikepiece(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Iish.

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by notoriousbabe: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
I no wan hear another story after 3 years o
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by BackToLife: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Senseless igbo tribal bigot always looking for Yorubas to bring down. Hellfire awaits you soonest.
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by JasonScoolari: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
BackToLife:

Senseless igbo tribal bigot always looking for Yorubas to bring down. Hellfire awaits you soonest.
Sorry for your loss.
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Mariangeles(f): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Never in doubt of your capabilities.

Asim Ndewò
wink
Imela smiley
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by JasonScoolari: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mariangeles:

Imela smiley
Wanna ask you some few questions though.
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Mariangeles(f): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Wanna ask you some few questions though.
Go ahead....
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by JasonScoolari: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mariangeles:

Go ahead....
Privately if you don't mind.
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Mariangeles(f): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Privately if you don't mind.
Send me an email ...
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Kinjikitile(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=82224196]What is wrong with these bloggers abi na Op de ni If you don't have what to write then post pictures only. Ewo ni won't you be so jealous tight now if you are still single In your attempt to shade the singles, you couldn't even spell the right well. I'm sure you meant right not tight. So singles will be jealous now because a man decided to wear his wife lip stick or what exactly
Oga Op, there's more to marriage ooo than A husband wearing his wife lip stick. If you like wear her wigs, carry her on your back and spin her round the house, do pillow fight, cook good food, good sex, clean the house, do the laundry, carry her handbag, give all the luxuries of this world, and what have you, Sir/Ma those things are not enough to hold a home. It's not by power,

Mehn ... You truly a goddess... Lovely figure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya's Baby Mama Puts Her Sexy Pins On Display {photo} / Corazon Kwamboka Practices Law. Has A Law Firm In Nairobi / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.