Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm (38980 Views)

Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Hakeem12(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
id2019:
he have been to the hospital.. I was with him an hour ago. I just left the hospital he is and he have been taken to traditional home
That's strange, I hope he recovers
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by id2019(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hakeem12:
That's strange, I hope he recovers
a. AmEn oooo
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Insectkiller: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dem don test am for ur body??

Na wa oo..

That means u self dey do charm that is why d charm enters you...
Go kneel down beg, make Dem know end ur life..all those pvzzy wey u dey fvck no dey heaven o

Anofia!!!
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Yankee101: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
What you need is a doctor to scan/check you for internal bleeding
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by shogsman(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
shamecurls:

smh...

Even Oyinbo believe jazz and you are here doubting it.

See I grew up in ijebu (the supposed juju capital of Nigeria) and I tell you that sh!t aiiint real.

1 Like

Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by favour32(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
wamide042:

Bro.... i know I don’t know you and i have never met you before, but please take my advice.. don’t ever say this in the streets to avoid unforeseen circumstances... like the yorubas would say “ Eni sango ba toju e wole, kii ba won bu oba koso””.... ‘he that witness the disappearance of the god of thunder, will never abuse another god”..
All this make not make sense to you.. i only wish you witness a first hand experience, then you will know wether it’s real or “just fallacies”..
I rest my case.

No need to advice boys.
So,one small boy argued with his elder for over 24hrs that juju/jazz does not exists.
Since, there exist witchcrafts,there is juju/jazz.
Na u know if u nor want know.
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by renewable1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is Africa

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by francisisking: 12:47am On Sep 15, 2019
amamahdaniel:
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS FALLACY STORY.
Juju is fake. Juju cannot regrow amputated arms and limbs. It cannot make u disapear into cbn vault to pack money rather drm go ask for human head for rituals. It could not stop white man in ijebu, benin and in the east. Juju thrives on fear.just 1200 men destroyed benin kingdom dat juju shud have commanded ground to open and swallow dem. Dat is y white man cud enter into the thickest ans scariest shrines and destroy it during the missionaries time. All hogwash
just pray make dem no reason ur matter.... juju is real, I am a living witness bruv.
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Orlando5000: 1:59am On Sep 15, 2019
What did u do, u didn't state that in ur explanation.
kessyR2B:
hmmmm...nawa o, pogba don see everything for field finish..
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by obentenyson(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2019
vibre:
Where are the "juju is not real" crew?
dunce. even with evidence, you are still blind and daft. why not watch the video...
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by Truefaith: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2019
There is HOPE and total deliverance in the Lord Jesus Christ

Check this issue up with your Bible open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by LordReed(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2019
vibre:
Where are the "juju is not real" crew?

So damage to internal organs is can't explain the man's predicament?
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by boomssey(f): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
kingxsamz:

Have they tested it on you?
Have you experienced when they tested it on someone?
Do you have a video or picture to serve as proof for such?
Stop deceiving yourself.
you don't know anything.
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by kingxsamz(m): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2019
boomssey:
you don't know anything.

Lol... you're the one who doesn't know anything.
If you believe such rubbish exists, you don't deserve to be regarded as an adult...
Now answer my question... what's your proof that such exists?
Re: Dying Man Cries Out For Help After A Lagos Traditional Ruler Hit Him With Charm by jnoz23(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
amamahdaniel:
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS FALLACY STORY.
Juju is fake. Juju cannot regrow amputated arms and limbs. It cannot make u disapear into cbn vault to pack money rather drm go ask for human head for rituals. It could not stop white man in ijebu, benin and in the east. Juju thrives on fear.just 1200 men destroyed benin kingdom dat juju shud have commanded ground to open and swallow dem. Dat is y white man cud enter into the thickest ans scariest shrines and destroy it during the missionaries time. All hogwash

What you said make sense, but I cannot honestly support you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) / Police Detain Suspicious Vulture Owned By A Woman In Adamawa / Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.