Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It (33922 Views)

Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / Breaking Free From Masturbation / You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by showafrica(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2019
There is a married a friend who cant stay a day without having sex with a random girl, even if it's a dirty hawker on the road. I ve told him to go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Zane2point4(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2019
helinues:
I have got to know something about sex.. It seems like our sperms is like an evil spirits that must be discharged from body once in a while..

Ever wondered the urge before the sex and after, everything becomes irritating

I swear grin grin grin

Very evil spirit o.
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by geesilver(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2019
OP why do you use photo of gedoni and karfy didn't they tell you that the never had sex in the house.

person that have been celibate for 8years.

or am I not seeing this well.
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by GhostWisperer: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2019
70% of women have sexual addiction? Where the fauk did you pull that stats from?

1 Like

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by hopefulLandlord: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2019
iPrevail:

Funny. How is she not a prostitute? undecided
maybe she just wanted to have sex without any string attached?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by iPrevail(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

maybe she just wanted to have sex without any string attached?

Okay, she's a wh0re then.
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by CorperKola: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2019
Zane2point4:
Honestly I doubt this problem will stop, as long as our women keep dressing seductively i dont see it stoping o.

You do one, and swear you wont again till next month,
Next hour your driving around and view this curvy hot mini skirted girl with pecky boobs arnd the corner, and you make a u turn asap.
As in, i couldnt agree more, yesterday i met a girl that slimfitted her jeans, jst that part where her ass cheeks will be, buh she didnt do it correctly so it was slanty and jst plain obvious. The tin jst tire me.

1 Like

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2019
Get married, problem solved
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by hopefulLandlord: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2019
iPrevail:

Okay, she's a wh0re then.
what's the man then?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Nobodyperson: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2019
You're very foolish, sir.
If the people in this pic see this post you can get sues and jailed for defamation.
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Zane2point4(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2019
CorperKola:

As in, i couldnt agree more, yesterday i met a girl that slimfitted her jeans, jst that part where her ass cheeks will be, buh she didnt do it correctly so it was slanty and jst plain obvious. The tin jst tire me.

Hahahahahah grin grin
You see, they do it intentionally to seduce men,
Girls of this days always want to look sexy, not covering body o.
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Sirmuel1(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Did I tell you I don't like it?
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Kennyashe2002(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2019
May God help us all. Wen comes to sex issue no one is left out.
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by alabimustcry: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2019
TheAngry1:
The cure for sex addiction is more sex! Just keep fuuckking, after a while, your prick no go stand again. Problem solved... grin grin grin
are u sex doctor
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by iPrevail(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

what's the man then?
An opportunist. Lol undecided
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by simplyshade: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Zane2point4:
Honestly I doubt this problem will stop, as long as our women keep dressing seductively i dont see it stoping o.

You do one, and swear you wont again till next month,
Next hour your driving around and view this curvy hot mini skirted girl with pecky boobs arnd the corner, and you make a u turn asap.
shocked
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by PCRepairer: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2019
haaaaaa being totally free from sex addiction ok

Check my signature, if you know, you know
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2019
helinues:
I have got to know something about sex.. It seems like our sperms is like an evil spirits that must be discharged from body once in a while..

I swear grin
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by kennyz247(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2019
clergyblogger:
Get married, problem solved
fulani man talking
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Gandollaar(f): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2019
helinues:

Sperm is an evil spirit. - Bawaa 2019.

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by helinues: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Sperm is an evil spirit. - Bawaa 2019.

Hehehehe cheesy

grin grin
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Gandollaar(f): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2019
helinues:

grin grin
Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha wetin Gandollar never see for NL. grin
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Sylraph1: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2019
Question of the Day
which of the following is better
SEXUAL ADDICTION...OR... ALCOHOL ADDICTION
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by anddddddy: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2019
"man know thyself" with is also referred to women, if we know what Lead to sex how to control we will be able abstain from not only Immorality but from committing adultery. ��
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by TheAngry1: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2019
alabimustcry:
are u sex doctor

grin grin grin
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by helinues: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha wetin Gandollar never see for NL. grin

My Musa dey see a lot for gate oo
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Gandollaar(f): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2019
CorperKola:

And your dirty mind told you she did that to seduce you bah?
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Aboks(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2019
TheAngry1:
The cure for sex addiction is more sex! Just keep fuuckking, after a while, your prick no go stand again. Problem solved... grin grin grin
ya problem plenty
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Batton2: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2019
What of u have wife at home an she didn't let u sex her regularly as husband, an u insinuate that we shouldn't have sex outside.

1 Like

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by TheAngry1: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Aboks:

ya problem plenty

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by OpenYourEyes1: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2019
Earthly and ignorant psychologists can't cure your sexual lawlessness. Only the HOLY SPIRIT can. . I used to think this was mere superstition as an athiest. Now I believe it is totally true. Repent, read your Bible, always meditate on the word of GOD, fast, be sorry, be sober. If you serve GOD the right way, no amount of unclothedness will move you again. All sexual urge just vanishes mysteriously

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) / Onele Twins, Paul Eberechukwu & Peter Uchechukwu To Be Ordained Catholic Priests / Can A Christian Marry More Than One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.