Stats: 3,195,511 members, 7,958,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It (34156 Views)

Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / Breaking Free From Masturbation / You Can Be Totally Liberated From ALL Oppressions Of Satan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Finallydead: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Just in case these long and ambiguous suggestions don't work for u. Reach out to me for a tried and tested simple but costly solution.
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by TundeKorede: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Batton2:
What of u have wife at home an she didn't let u sex her regularly as husband, an u insinuate that we shouldn't have sex outside.

Drop this question on my blog and I will respond to you, sir. Or mail me on tundekorede16@gmail.com. Thank you, sir.
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by tck2000(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
helinues:
I have got to know something about sex.. It seems like our sperms is like an evil spirits that must be discharged from body once in a while..

Ever wondered the urge before the sex and after, everything becomes irritating
True
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Kingjames(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sex is like normal exercise: jogging, weight lifting, football even like eatingu and bathing etc

One could decide on the ones that comes to ones mind

No be sin!!!

Ask pastor chris of Christ embassy
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by jaybee(f): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
Sperm is an evil spirit. - Bawaa 2019.

Hehehehe cheesy

May be that explains why all human beings are evil; since you all come from sperm.
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by salam8528: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
kittykollinxx:
Sex is natural! you eat when ur stomach asks yet u won't say its addiction. It's 2019 stop demonising sex
he's not condemning sex, he's just saying u should do it legally, or will u go and eat contaminated food because u are hungry?

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by yawehoverall: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Some people are so daft, especially comments on front page, how can you compare an addition to eating food? Even eating too much is bad! Ask the seriously obsessed people. Too much everything is badddd!!
They are just pouring out their bad habits without sense. Wait till you catch some serious STDd then you will open a thread with another moniker to ask for help. SMH.

Las Las abstinence is the best!!! Argue with your keyboard mbok!

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by yawehoverall: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
salam8528:
he's not condemning sex, he's just saying u should do it legally, or will u go and eat contaminated food because u are hungry?

My guy, no mind them o. I work in health centers I don see plenty things, leave matter my guy.

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by EternalBeing: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
helinues:
I have got to know something about sex.. It seems like our sperms is like an evil spirits that must be discharged from body once in a while..

Ever wondered the urge before the sex and after, everything becomes irritating
shocked https://www.nairaland.com/5234204/why-most-christians-dont-capacity

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Cherez: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thanks Tunde
Good one

Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Gandollaar(f): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
CorperKola:

D point is not whether am her target, she may not have a specific target and she may have. My point is it is very sexually arousing and she did it intentionally.
It was intentional!
Calculated
Premeditated
Foreplanned
U understand?
Look comot eye. Na who water see im leg e dey drown
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by Histrings08(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
zimdante:

All the other animals wey dey Bleep anyhow like dogs, chickens, gorillas etc hope they will go to hellfire o because their own formication no be here.

lucatew.. Lol
May God forgive you
Re: Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It by TundeKorede: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cherez:
Thanks Tunde
Good one

Thank you

TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour / I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet