Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” (74037 Views)

Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised / Marlians Vibes : “I Will Never Break” Naira Marley Responds to DJ Cuppy’s Words / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Duggedised12(f): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Does ibile even know the meaning of zlatan? undecided
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by richie240: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Biritiko:

Badbelle .
Is everything about Nigeria and Nigerians not copy copy too?
We copied religion , copied dressing , copied culture, copied language ,copied literally everything. And you’re here calling someone “copy copy”
U 4 ask am if "Fernandez" na Nigerian name.
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by LOVEGINO(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nooneonline:
Any other Zlatan is counterfeit
be proud of ur own bro
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by femi4: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
goaldynboy:
Does the so called Zlatan Ibile know the meaning of 'Zlatan'? [b]Is Zlatan a Nigeria language?

The so called Naira Marley should shift to one corner abeg!! [/b]
Same goes for the religious names. We have many zlatans anyway

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Nooneonline(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
LOVEGINO:
be proud of ur own bro
I hear
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
bluebay:
ibile Dey
just like we have native and agric fowl enlighten them please... Listening timaya I'm a ruler... ����
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by slimjosh231(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
BigJakie:
Fair enough comparison
Funny enough Shrek would win.
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by mekuxiani(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wavygist:
Singer Naira Marley has responded to footballer, Zlatan Ibrahimovic who said there can only be one Zlatan.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic took to his twitter page hours ago to share a post which reads; “there can only be one Zlatan” and Naira Marley who came across his post on the platform decided to burst his bubble and defend his best friend who shares the same name with the footballer.

He responded to the tweet saying;

Too late bro… I have a friend called Zlatan Ibile

Zlatan Ibile and Naira Marley are very close friends who have supported each other in music and continued to express loyalty to their friendship so this should not come as a surprise.

See more twitter reactions here;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/14/naira-marley-responds-to-zlatan-ibrahimovic-who-said-there-can-only-be-one-zlatan/

honestly naira marley didn't get the message
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
femi4:
Same goes for the religious names. We have many zlatans anyway
stop listening to ignorant myopic subhumans those are the type that because of complex issues end up naming themselves ridiculous names they know nothing about later.. Many Europeans have ignorantly even question why I have a Catholic name on my document even if I'm african but I took my time to enlighten them how I'm disgusted at their crass ignorance which I find very repulsive and repugnant to entertain..
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by crackhouse(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
So what was his response to naira marley? Definitely no response, and that's to show that he wasn't referring to naira marley's friend because he don't know him. Maybe he was referring to someone else and naira marley decided to shine with it.
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Damiflow: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
iPhone 6 for sale working perfectly very clean please any interested buyer shd calls me on this number 08065715549 within Lagos State agbado and begger
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by OTayobami(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
grin

The Nigerian artist that looks like that is a replica of the American artist that also looks more like that grin grin

Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by femi4: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
stop listening to ignorant myopic subhumans those are the type that because of complex issues end up naming themselves ridiculous names they know nothing about later.. Many Europeans have ignorantly even question why I have a Catholic name on my document even if I'm african but I took my time to enlighten them how I'm disgusted at their crass ignorance which I find very repulsive and repugnant to entertain..
It doesn't matter any more ...the world is now a global village. Williams sister have a younger sister named yetunde. Italians now bear Georginho etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nickisindigo:
naira marley is a stupid guy how can you say your friend bares zlatan when the name on his passport and others documents is temidayo omoniyi
it appears u are a new nigerian u couldn't even perfect ur hypocrisy like the lots... U be real rat, ofen, eku, Obote... Jew����an average African... Worse still a nigerian has 7 names... And they use all depending where and when.. Except the ones raised in an unusual environment or wanted pregnancy usually nigerian kids loved and expected by everyone receives numerous names that stick forever... Sorry if u are offended such is life..
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
femi4:
It doesn't matter any more ...the world is now a global village. Williams sister have a younger sister named yetunde. Italians now bear Georginho etc
my younger bro named his son after a famous German king. Because he loves the Kings life's principles and code of conduct and ofcourse the actual meaning.. Only mentally restrained people who dwell in obsolete obsessions speak like the latter u quoted.
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Edyice: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
People are just deceiving this one for nothing grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Nickisindigo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
it appears u are a new nigerian u couldn't even perfect ur hypocrisy like the lots... U be real rat, ofen, eku, Obote... Jew����an average African... Worse still a nigerian has 7 names... And they use all depending where and when.. Except the ones raised in an unusual environment or wanted pregnancy usually nigerian kids loved and expected by everyone receives numerous names that stick forever... Sorry if u are offended such is life..
am not offended even if he bares 10 names zlatan is not one of them
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by RexTramadol1: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Zlatan na savage

E go just look d tweet comot face
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Nickisindigo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
femi4:
so who is the italian bearing georginho
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by webngnews: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by PCRepairer: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
haaaa Ibile dey ooo kuro n bé

Check my signature, if you know, you know
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nickisindigo:
am not offended even if he bares 10 names zlatan is not one of them
lol bro calm down if I point out how ignorant u appear u will definitely be offended... I spent 21 years of my life in Nigeria uninterrupted never met someone with my english name to the extent people felt it was an alias even teachers who were like u marveled in dismay... They rather prefer to call me by the would be native names... Ofcourse I have numerous... Say only what u know eventually... U don't know his father, his heritage or what characterized his birth... I went to school with people from core badagry, creek areas in the niger Delta area with supposedly unafrican names like pepe, Walter, fernandez, Rodgers, Rodriguez, Black, Ricardo.. Etc... We actually didn't spite or thought of it then unless we become unfortunate to meet people like u... U feel me?
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by monarch101(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Angelfrost:
Your friend Ibile took the name Zlatan in respect and deference to the real Zlatan... So, what trash is this underfed Travis Scott talking about??!...

"underfed Travis Scott"... Savage
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Nature8(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Kneephy:
Is there any other Zlatan other than Ibrahimovic??

No bro cheesy
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by mozona(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Kneephy:
Is there any other Zlatan other than Ibrahimovic??

i wonder
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by LOVEGINO(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nooneonline:
I hear
ur head dey dere

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by obentenyson(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
there's only one Zlatan. any other zlatan is a weed smoker and a noise maker...
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by obentenyson(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol bro calm down if I point out how ignorant u appear u will definitely be offended... I spent 21 years of my life in Nigeria uninterrupted never met someone with my english name to the extent people felt it was an alias even teachers who were like u marveled in dismay... They rather prefer to call me by the would be native names... Ofcourse I have numerous... Say only what u know eventually... U don't know his father, his heritage or what characterized his birth... I went to school with people from core badagry, creek areas in the niger Delta area with supposedly unafrican names like pepe, Walter, fernandez, Rodgers, Rodriguez, Black, Ricardo.. Etc... We actually didn't spite or thought of it then unless we become unfortunate to meet people like u... U feel me?
ehn sir, you are not making sense sir.. There is only one Zlatan..take it or continue to argue on nairaland.
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by obentenyson(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
with all the name calling n abuse, you still have failed to pass any reasonable message.... sir, you Re not making sense.... if u don't have anything to say just sharap. no be by force to type... Naira Marley disciple...
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Real Zlatan(Left)
Zlatan Ibile(Right)

Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by renewable1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cool

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Omo Yoruba to n je Zlatan shocked shocked

What kind of weed is responsible for this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus / Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.