Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” (74036 Views)

Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised / Marlians Vibes : “I Will Never Break” Naira Marley Responds to DJ Cuppy’s Words / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
So my gas choose 2day of all days to finish

Bro, same here oh!!! I went to refill, lo and behold, met quite number of people who came to also fill up their Gas... getting back home, saw my neighbor too with his Gas cylinder, heading to the Gas station! grin cheesy
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by fernandez1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
U are a fool......I don't blame u noodles generation

ghost3040:
shut up...Zlatan Ibrahimovic copied the name from Ibile.. undecided undecided
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by kitogram(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Kapachumarimarichupako. Gbe body e!

Kneephy:
Is there any other Zlatan other than Ibrahimovic??
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by ghost3040: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
fernandez1:
U are a fool......I don't blame u noodles generation

Ur Papa.!!! Idiot..stupid bastard.
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Majid1990(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Kneephy:
none at all
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ibile ko agric ni

Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by TemmyT002(m): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Why some people con take am personally na
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by geezynoni: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sorry.. The world no rate am.
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by colossus91(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
The only Zlantan we acknowledge is not ibiletongue
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by fernandez1(m): 2:13am On Sep 15, 2019
ghost3040:
Ur Papa.!!! Idiot..stupid bastard.

If u experience military regime u will have value your papa........odera pepe dem o tongue
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by mechanics(m): 2:30am On Sep 15, 2019
Hahahah
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Toshit090: 2:47am On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm hausa will say (wawa) did ibrahimovic even no you talkless of your fake friend
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:12am On Sep 15, 2019
obentenyson:
with all the name calling n abuse, you still have failed to pass any reasonable message.... sir, you Re not making sense.... if u don't have anything to say just sharap. no be by force to type... Naira Marley disciple...
yes I'm his disciple better to have a shepherd, than to be a stray buffoon like u... Daft fellow please get lost... Very senseless nonentity... Even if dangote try bid for sense for u.. He nor go fit afford am.. Ode!
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by airneehorlah(m): 3:15am On Sep 15, 2019
geez.... awa zlatan d genieu ooo.... shè na ibrahimovic fit dae use zlatan only ni
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Awaja(m): 6:10am On Sep 15, 2019
Kneephy:
Yes ,the shaku shaku crooner.
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by obazie(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2019
Must u comemt if u dont know what to say. Ibile is number 1 and that is the final statement.
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Mrjo(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Biritiko:

Badbelle .
Is everything about Nigeria and Nigerians not copy copy too?
We copied religion , copied dressing , copied culture, copied language ,copied literally everything. And you’re here calling someone “copy copy”
you even copied your comment
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Biritiko: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2019
Mrjo:
you even copied your comment
If I curse this one now. They’ll say I’m wicked.
The fact that you’re not intelligent enough to compose something like that does not mean someone else isn’t .
So, stfu and go to hell with your baseless Badbelle accusation
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Cousin9999: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Tell the oyinbo to shut his dry, cracked lips and sit down.
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by brownlolly(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Only Marley I know is Bob
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by JJOF(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2019
Kneephy:
I tire ooo
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Mustiboy(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
Zlatan Ibilemovic.
grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by sureinfo: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2019
good question
Kneephy:
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Ochyman(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2019
He is now a Star......Ur name Seek.....That Name is now Famous......We hv Many of U ssssss.....All Over the World........Just shut Up.....
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Robenna(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Zlatan himself never talk
na his so called best friend is talking
WORK NO PAY
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by JoseRaji(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wavygist:
Singer Naira Marley has responded to footballer, Zlatan Ibrahimovic who said there can only be one Zlatan.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic took to his twitter page hours ago to share a post which reads; “there can only be one Zlatan” and Naira Marley who came across his post on the platform decided to burst his bubble and defend his best friend who shares the same name with the footballer.

He responded to the tweet saying;

Too late bro… I have a friend called Zlatan Ibile

Zlatan Ibile and Naira Marley are very close friends who have supported each other in music and continued to express loyalty to their friendship so this should not come as a surprise.

See more twitter reactions here;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/14/naira-marley-responds-to-zlatan-ibrahimovic-who-said-there-can-only-be-one-zlatan/

Your friend COPIED the name from the one and only Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Mrjo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Biritiko:

If I curse this one now. They’ll say I’m wicked.
The fact that you’re not intelligent enough to compose something like that does not mean someone else isn’t .
So, stfu and go to hell with your baseless Badbelle accusation
ewo, this one no even trust himself

Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by opebiboy: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oluwa naira
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Bobonowell(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin na bad tin de always trend for Nigeria
Re: Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” by Lamanii22(f): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wavygist:
Singer Naira Marley has responded to footballer, Zlatan Ibrahimovic who said there can only be one Zlatan.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic took to his twitter page hours ago to share a post which reads; “there can only be one Zlatan” and Naira Marley who came across his post on the platform decided to burst his bubble and defend his best friend who shares the same name with the footballer.

He responded to the tweet saying;

Too late bro… I have a friend called Zlatan Ibile

Zlatan Ibile and Naira Marley are very close friends who have supported each other in music and continued to express loyalty to their friendship so this should not come as a surprise.

See more twitter reactions here;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/14/naira-marley-responds-to-zlatan-ibrahimovic-who-said-there-can-only-be-one-zlatan/

.your own zlatan that doesn't know the meaning of chaos... Mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus / Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.