Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada (4890 Views)

Why Immigrants Can Never Be Happy In Their New Country / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada / Leaving Canada.......... Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by shaggy007(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2019
gimakon:

grin I thought as much

Hahahhahaha

Professional dunce

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2019
shaggy007:

I am a Professional dunce

Why are you doing this to yourself ? grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by shaggy007(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2019
gimakon:

Why are you doing this to yourself ? grin

Professional dunce

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2019
pansophist:
She is an aged woman, coming from a social country, of course integrating and feeling like home will be hard. Like India that thrives on nepotism and social network to move ahead, Canada is less like that. It is when immigrants expect their host country to be like their home country, then the home feeling will be missed.

And they do not know anything na. Coming on social media to rant crap, and the other one is calling his useless father a dunse/ dunce. When i see some people and their level of I too know , i laugh. no sense in anything they do.
I spoke of someone having a plan before leaving, how about spending time to make your research about a nation before you go. Read things and try to put things to things and you be fine. That idiot there is abusing his father because i spoke of Planning.

Have a look here and see what i was telling him that made him insult me all day long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get To Ilupeju From Egbeda / Where Can I Get International Drivers Permit In Nigeria? / If Nigeria Is The Easiest Country To Get Rich, Why Is It Still The World's Poore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.