Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada (4886 Views)

Why Immigrants Can Never Be Happy In Their New Country / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada / Leaving Canada.......... Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Yupng: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Canada the main problem is it is very tough to find a job that fits your home country qualification and experience. A manager in India can expect to be a clerk for several years. Canada is a small country compared to US so economy is small hence job problems.

If one lives in province other than Ontario and BC, then winters can be very very cold. Start up here is expensive, from apartment rentals to car insurance being two main stabs on the wallet.

Buying a home now is good $500K investment so one needs to save atleast $50K for down payment, so you are talking several years of apartment and basement living. If your kids are born and raised here then you would not want to take them back to India unless you are very well off. Health care is pretty good, although if you are NOT in critical state then 3-4-5 hours wait can be expected.

If you are working then companies do have medicine relief programs and even dental payments upto 80% for non cosmetic treatments.

WATCH THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQhzWD8SSrw

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
And people still migrate there. I still know some provinces allow you to run your own business without business names. So if you can run your own business for sometime, and seek a job, why would you even be thinking of posting something like this on NL.

Since mother eve chop that apple, don't expect the world to be platter of gold. God sef no ready to release manna again. Mankind Don too Bleep up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by nlPoster: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Leaving to where?
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
nairalandposter:
Leaving to where?

He does not know what he's saying. Don't mind him
You travel to a nation. And you have no family there and didn't make a plan for hustle, yet wants daily bread. You cannot expect to have a job immediately when you get to a place. Not IT inclined, nothing and You want a good job? Before you make a move, take time to make your research. Go on several forums on stack exchange and ask questions before you go anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by ursullalinda(f): 12:40am On Sep 15, 2019
gimakon:

He does not know what he's saying. Don't mind him
You travel to a nation. And you have no family there and didn't make a plan for hustle, yet wants daily bread. You cannot expect to have a job immediately when you get to a place. Not IT inclined, nothing and You want a good job? Before you make a move, take time to make your research. Go on several forums on stack exchange and ask questions before you go anywhere.

Well said, don't follow the band wagon! Plan well

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2019
ursullalinda:

Well said, don't follow the band wagon! Plan well

Ever wondered how Indian engineers are all over the US?
Now listen. An Indian with 10 years United States visa (B-1) comes into the US, and what did he do? He goes straight to deed office. Registers a business and goes back to India to apply for H-1B and show the business document he already has in the United States.
There and then he thinks "oh I cannot do this on my own... "
Then the influx of Indians happen. He brings in people he terms capable hands to come to the US who would work for him. And has work permits. By so doing the ones who don't have work permits go to the US embassy and apply and go there. So they working, and they live there, it's plan, it's not lottery.

2 things he did here, he has his own business, so basically, if the business is booming he won't be seeking a job, and another thing he has his work permit.
Canada is even easier. A state like New Foundland and Labrador will allow you register a business regardless. Means you can pay whogohost some few penny and have your website on air, and use that to run your business in the mean time. And be seeking for a job in the long run.
And Indians on the other hand utilise the opportunity given, wisely.
It's when people don't plan, then thoughts of having second thoughts of making another drug nation in Canada comes. But when you draw out several plans, incase this fails, there is another, you wouldn't be worrying about those no job whatever.
It must not be Tech, other businesses too can run like this. Saskatchewan has farm lands and all, if you could find a way around having someone invest in your idea, you can be a big exporter of products, herbal products and all. Chinese people are also good in this area after which you pay later. That's what is called Plan. So you see, there is plan everywhere . Companies which want to sponsor your idea wants you in Canada.
Plan well before you go anywhere.

I have my own plans all drawn up. So I do not think I'd be worrying much. I'd just pray and let God have his way. There is nothing God cannot do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by ursullalinda(f): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2019
gimakon:

Now listen. An Indian with 10 years United States visa (B-1) comes into the US, and what did he do? He goes straight to deed office. Registers a business and goes back to India to apply for H-1B and show the business document he already has in the United States.
Then the influx of Indians happen. He brings in people he terms capable hands to come to the US who would work for him. And has work permits. By so doing the ones who don't have work permits go to the US embassy and apply and go there. So they working, and they live there, it's plan, it's not lottery.

2 things he did here, he has his own business, so basically, if the business is booming he won't be seeking a job, and another thing he has his work permit.
Canada is even easier. A state like New Foundland and Labrador will allow you register a business regardless. Means you can pay whogohost some few penny and have your website on air, and use that to run your business in the mean time. And be seeking for a job in the long run.
It's when people don't plan, then thoughts of having second thoughts of making another drug nation in Canada comes. But when you draw out several plans, incase this fails, there is another, you wouldn't be worrying about those no job whatever.
It must not be Tech, other businesses too can run like this. Saskatchewan has farm lands and all, if you could find a way around having someone invest in your idea, you can be a big exporter of products, herbal products and all. Chinese people are also good in this area after which you pay later. That's what is called Plan. So you see, there is plan everywhere . Companies which want to sponsor your idea wants you in Canada.

I have my own plans all drawn up. So I do not think I'd be worrying much. I'd just pray and let God have his way. There is nothing God cannot do.

All the best with your plans
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by DexterousOne(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2019
gimakon:
And people still migrate there. I still know some provinces allow you to run your own business without business names. So if you can run your own business for sometime, and seek a job, why would you even be thinking of posting something like this on NL.

Since mother eve chop that apple, don't expect the world to be platter of gold. God sef no ready to release manna again. Mankind Don too Bleep up.

I agree with your first paragraph

You are from a $hithole country (be it NIGERIA, India or Bangladesh )

You really expect to just land today and get a managerial role without understandings how things work and the work culture and other things?

You have to pay your dues before you get there

And with your kids starting out in the Canadian system
They will have brighter prospects than you who is the immigrant

That is just the way it is

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by DexterousOne(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2019
gimakon:

You have spoken well
I like the way you think

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by BlessedNuel: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2019
Oil dey pOn yOur head
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by mamatwiny(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2019
gimakon:

God help us all.
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Madlov3: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
The one of the reasons i have never been a fan of Canada. USA for life

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
My broda... If you can survive in Nigeria, you can survive in any part of the world without grumbling...

I have been to some countries and I could see the lifestyles of the people in this country...

A naija guy landed in Canada and after some few days he was crying that he has succeeded in wasting 25 youthful years of his life in shithole country called naija..
Don't get me wrong , there is no country under d earth without it own challenges... But naija challenges are higher compare to all these great country...

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Originalsly: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
DexterousOne:

You really expect to just land today and get a managerial role without understandings how things work and the work culture and other things?

Sadly.... that's the expectation of sooo many.
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by shaggy007(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wetin concern Canada with India?

Wetin concern your topic with your writeup?

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
shaggy007:
Wetin concern Canada with India?

Wetin concern your topic with your writeup?

English hard. I used India as an example. Keep showing to over 2million people a dunse you are.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by shaggy007(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
gimakon:

English hard. I used India as an example. Keep showing to over 2million people a dunse you are.

You dunce, it's pronounced dunce, not dunse

Stupid dumbfuck

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
shaggy007:

Stupid dumbfuck

carry your frustration go. Derailing thread is what you do. Ode

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by shaggy007(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
gimakon:

carry your frustration go. Derailing thread is what you do. Ode

Professional dunce

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
shaggy007:

Stupid dumbfuck

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2019
shaggy007:

Professional dunce

Its not everything You reply to. You do not like what someone says , Go make your own thread some place else. Advice i have given on here is in good faith only, shows you are one of those who would want to take to drugs and other rugged lifestyle , i only fell victim replying a complete and a total slowpoke like you who in one way or the other does not have any reasonable thing to contribute than insult people on the internet. Been following several threads of yours, nothing to add, only to insult people simply because its a forum. Not surprise, Fools do not have good upbringing and you happen to be a bigger fool , i just wasted some several time to talk back at you, be rest assured , i wont be doing that again. My precious time, I'd save for reasonable people. Animals like you do not need to be talked to. Silence as they say, best answer for fools ,idiots and assholes with no good up bringing like you.

Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by shaggy007(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
gimakon:

Its not everything You reply to. You do not like what someone says , Go make your own thread some place else. Advice i have given on here is in good faith only, shows you are one of those who would want to take to drugs and other rugged lifestyle , i only fell victim replying a complete and a total slowpoke like you who in one way or the other does not have any reasonable thing to contribute than insult people on the internet. Been following several threads of yours, nothing to add, only to insult people simply because its a forum. Not surprise, Fools do not have good upbringing and you happen to be a bigger fool , i just wasted some several time to talk back at you, be rest assured , i wont be doing that again. My precious time, I'd save for reasonable people. Animals like you do not need to be talked to. Silence as they say, best answer for fools ,idiots and assholes with no good up bringing like you.

Anuofia.

Professional dunce

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Whytelyon(m): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2019
shaggy007:

Professional dunce

You are stupid sir grin
I just checked the English now, you can spell it either way and it means the Same thing. Glad he even ignored a complete nuisance of a hippopotamus like you. What's wrong with his advice? He made a comment, rather than learn a thing or two, you insulting him, because your I too know won't even let you correlate well. His advice, was it wrong? Start your own business and later progress, because a stupid animal like you cannot read between lines.

Before you insult someone next time, check your own and make sure you don't have problems. Mr Spell. Oloriburuku somebody.
@gimakon, you try ignore this mumu. Want make them notice am. The idiot has been noticed.

Stupid boy way really no get home training. Come on forums to insult your father. If someone talks to you next time about how to rearrange your messed up life. Say thank you, not show your uselessness to several people on a forum. Dog.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Whytelyon:

You are stupid sir grin
I just checked the English now, you can spell it either way and it means the Same thing. Glad he even ignored a complete nuisance of a hippopotamus like you. What's wrong with his advice? He made a comment, rather than learn a thing or two, you insulting him, because your I too know won't even let you correlate well. His advice, was it wrong? Start your own business and later progress, because a stupid animal like you cannot read between lines.

Before you insult someone next time, check your own and make sure you don't have problems. Mr Spell. Oloriburuku somebody.
@gimakon, you try ignore this mumu. Want make them notice am. The idiot has been noticed.

Stupid boy way really no get home training. Come on forums to insult your father. If someone talks to you next time about how to rearrange your messed up life. Say thank you, not show your uselessness to several people on a forum. Dog.

grin na when person get time he day reply. As I no get I no reply am. He can continue to embarrass himself on here. Shame no catch am.

grin English teacher way only get wassce go soon come for you o. I hope you are scared grin
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Whytelyon(m): 5:55am On Sep 18, 2019
gimakon:

grin na when person get time he day reply. As I no get I no reply am. He can continue to embarrass himself on here. Shame no catch am.

grin English teacher way only get wassce go soon come for you o. I hope you are scared grin

Hahahhahahahahaa I am o. Maybe them even deport am before. The pain, na em he carry fight you. Maybe you sef na immigration officer. grin or as e day call Dunce, you resemble Donald Trump for e eye. Mumu way no fit withstand depression. Yabaleft suppose delegate people and their staff online make them see someone like that quick carry. Can derail threads ehn. That stupid boy got nothing to do.

Ignore am jare. Sense no day e head.
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Whytelyon:

Hahahhahahahahaa I am o. Maybe them even deport am before. The pain, na em he carry fight you. Maybe you sef na immigration officer. grin or as e day call Dunce, you resemble Donald Trump for e eye. Mumu way no fit withstand depression. Yabaleft suppose delegate people and their staff online make them see someone like that quick carry. Can derail threads ehn. That stupid boy got nothing to do.

Ignore am jare. Sense no day e head.

grin
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2019
shaggy007:

I am a Professional dunce

grin I thought as much

Hahahhahaha
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by ednut1(m): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2019
gimakon:

correct guy. While in the uk i was amased by what the Indians and pakistanis had done and gotten business wise . I plan to replicate same in canada o. Make we link up abeg
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2019
ednut1:
correct guy. While in the uk i was ammased by what the Indians and pakistanis had done and gotten business wise . I plan to replicate same in canada o. Make we link up abeg

Sure bro. You in the UK or naija?
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by ednut1(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2019
gimakon:

Sure bro. You in the UK or naija?
naija now. Awaiting canada pr
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2019
ednut1:
naija now. Awaiting canada pr

I sent you an email
Re: Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada by pansophist(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2019
She is an aged woman, coming from a social country, of course integrating and feeling like home will be hard. Like India that thrives on nepotism and social network to move ahead, Canada is less like that. It is when immigrants expect their host country to be like their home country, then the home feeling will be missed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Easily Relocate To South Africa / Nigerian Students In South Africa...How Do You Survive? / Where Can I Get International Drivers Permit In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.