Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For My Brother – Lady Cries Out For Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For My Brother – Lady Cries Out For Help (809 Views)

"My Best Friend Stopped Talking To Me Cos I Refused To Marry Her Brother" - Lady / I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Lady Cries For Help / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For My Brother – Lady Cries Out For Help by TheOlusanjo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
A Ghanaian lady who is reportedly 6 weeks pregnant for her brother has taken to social media to cry out for help. According to the young lady, she has been having the affair with her brother for almost 10 years now. She however revealed that she intentionally got pregnant for him because she is deeply in love with him, Ghpage reports.

Read her post below:

Dear, I don’t even know how to start, I’ve been dating my brother I mean my own blood brother for 10years now, it’s all started when our parents were away for a trip in the states 10 years ago I was 16 then and my brother was 18, one evening

I was bathing when I forgot my towel so I asked my brother to get it for me, as soon as my brother brought the towel he opened the bathroom door and started making advances at me started telling me how curvy I’ve become all of a sudden, before I knew it we were kissing he went naked and join me in the bathroom and we made love that’s when I lost my virginity, after that we started dating

Read more on: https://www.theinfong.com/im-6-weeks-pregnant-brother-lady-cries-help/

1 Share

Re: I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For My Brother – Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Just continue!
Re: I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For My Brother – Lady Cries Out For Help by WonderManly(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
TheOlusanjo:
A Ghanaian lady who is reportedly 6 weeks pregnant for her brother has taken to social media to cry out for help. According to the young lady, she has been having the affair with her brother for almost 10 years now. She however revealed that she intentionally got pregnant for him because she is deeply in love with him, Ghpage reports.

Read her post below:

Dear, I don’t even know how to start, I’ve been dating my brother I mean my own blood brother for 10years now, it’s all started when our parents were away for a trip in the states 10 years ago I was 16 then and my brother was 18, one evening

I was bathing when I forgot my towel so I asked my brother to get it for me, as soon as my brother brought the towel he opened the bathroom door and started making advances at me started telling me how curvy I’ve become all of a sudden, before I knew it we were kissing he went naked and join me in the bathroom and we made love that’s when I lost my virginity, after that we started dating

Read more on: https://www.theinfong.com/im-6-weeks-pregnant-brother-lady-cries-help/

Re: I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For My Brother – Lady Cries Out For Help by goodmorning40: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
I unread this nonsense and waka pass

1 Like

Re: I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For My Brother – Lady Cries Out For Help by Vivos: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
I like this novel
Re: I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For My Brother – Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
I reject your nonsense in IJN AMEN!!!

(1) (Reply)

3 WORDS I Hate the Most...To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] / 5 Things Every Christian Should Do Before 2020 / “she Had Anal Sex With My Husband” Angry Wife Attacks Side Chic At The Supermart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.