Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Banky W.; They Arrest Protestor And Protect Senators - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W.; They Arrest Protestor And Protect Senators (393 Views)

#betterchallenge:"they Arrest The Protestor And Protect The Dishon'ble Senator" / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W.; They Arrest Protestor And Protect Senators by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Banky Wellington realeased his #better challenge video

He said the arrest protestors and protect dishonourable senators "time to dust of the mic here's my #BETTERCHALLENGE video he also said if you're looking for some freedom you gotta know the truth please watch and share if you feel compelled

to watch the video click on the link below:

https://pathomeblog..com/2019/09/banky-w-they-arrest-protestor-and.html

1 Share

Re: Banky W.; They Arrest Protestor And Protect Senators by GOFRONT(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
cool
Re: Banky W.; They Arrest Protestor And Protect Senators by Abfinest007(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
you now have voice where was ur when u collected money from buhari to
Re: Banky W.; They Arrest Protestor And Protect Senators by Praizenews: 5:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now / If I Had A Super Power I Would Love To Do This’ – Burna Boy Reveals (video) / Yvonne Nelson And Ex Bbnaija Housemate Tobi Now Dating (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.